Family Medicine  |
Dr. Hac Nguyen, MD
Dr. Hac Nguyen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center and Tomball Regional Medical Center.

16736 Champion Forest Dr

Spring, TX 77379

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Nguyen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Houston Baptist University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
  • Sharpstown High School
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

• www.hacnguyenmd.com,

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hac and his staff runs a first rate medical practice and health clinic. They have a full offering of services which includes basic medical care to luxurious spa and beauty treatments. Dr. Hac is compassionate, caring, learned, and honest. He is completely thorough and will always out his patients first. Dr. Hac also commits a significant amount of time to learning the most advanced medical treatments and keeping up with the latest medical procedures. In short, the best doctor in town!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is thorough in his diagnosis and gives his patients the utmost attention when providing information. He is an extremely intelligent, caring and patient doctor. Dr. Nguyen's is dedicated to the overall success of his patient's health. In addition, the office staff provides excellent customer service and are very friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nguyen to my family and friends.
Sulphur Springs, TX |
Dr Nguyen is one of the few physicians left that genuinely takes the time to listen to his patience as well as explain the diagnosis comprehensively. There is never a long wait time and the clinic is up to date and in upstanding condition.
Houston, TX |
They never disclosed they'd charge $25 for a new patient fee that isn't covered by insurance. We won't be going back. There are plenty of other doctors who don't charge a "fee" for being a new patient.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is convenient to the neighborhood and a great doctor. He always takes time with me and answers all of my questions.
Great service
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is very personable and easy to communicate with regarding your medical needs. He knowledgeable about the medical profession. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Hac Nguyen and his ladies in the office are wonderful ? They're always so patient and understanding. I've been going here since 2011 and drive 45 minutes because they're all worth it.
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for over 15 years. He is second to none. He is very efficient and always greets you with a smile and a handshake.
in Spring, TX |
My first visit to Dr. Nguyen's practice was the past Monday (6/12/17). Before setting my appointment I did my due diligence and made my decision. I would like to say that the office visit was great. The Check-in was good. There where a couple of patients in the waiting room but everything moved quickly, and it was an inviting environment. Being someone who had never interacted with Dr. Nguyen and his staff before I can say that it was relaxing, like I had been a patient there for a while.
in Houston, TX |
Yes I would recommend Dr. Nguyen to my family.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.nguyen treats my whole family. We love having a good doctor right around the corner.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is a wonderful doctor and person. He is honest and does not advise you to take or pay for unnecessary procedures. He comes across as being genuinely concerned in my personal health and welfare.
Houston, TX |
Excellent service! Always willing to explain procedures and treatments!
Houston, TX |
Doctor and staff are always helpful and attentive to individual needs.
He's I excellent doctor.
in Houston, TX |
This was only my second visit with Dr. Nguyen but I was very impressed with his professionalism and respectfulness to me. He answered all my questions quickly and was very knowledgable on any topic I inquired about. The staff of the office has been very kind and helped me with any questions or issues I had and treated me with care and friendless. I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to family and friends and look forward to continued use of his knowledge, skills, facility and friendliness.
in Houston, TX |
Knowledgable aand exceptional service. I've been going here for 15yrs great family practice I would recommend to everyone.
He is great.
in Houston, TX |
Best doctor I have ever had.
in Spring, TX |
The inefficient and rude staff make it a sick place. The persom who has to draw blood poke me twice and failed. She called the receptionist and then both were bickering about whose job it is. I told them not to bother and cancel my visit and they were initiate not on drawing my blood. The third time they poked me and failed. This clinic looks More like a place for people without insurance. There's is a huge price list for everything. And they forgot to get the recordable from my previous doc.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is great, and has a wonderful staff. They always fit you in if you are sick, they see patients At the time of their scheduled appointments (a small miracle !), and are friendly and sympathetic. Dr Nguyen is thorough, and listens to your concerns. Been seeing him for years.
in Houston TX |
Always super
Reliable
in Spring, TX |
Already have been singing the praises of Dr. Hac and his great staff
Spring, Tx |
Dr.Nguyen is very rude, money hungry and impersonal.
Houston, TX |
So scary. Saw a client leaving and they wanted to charge her $100 bucks for no reason other than the privelge to see this dr once a yr. wouldn't call my insurance to check on deductible until I signed all payperwork and committed to all costs. Looked like a Botox clinic not a dr office. Stay away.
in Houston, TX |
Today December 22, 2016 - My husband had an appointment with Dr. Nguyen for a physical check up and a rash that he has in the leg. Please note the appointment was rushed 5-10 min the doctor did not spent the appropriate amount of time with patient. The physical was not done, because he was not fasting. When setting up the appointment they should have inform us about it. Partial of the physical could have been done without the blood work. I would not recommend this place.
in Houston, TX |
Great, fast, and easy to make an appointment. The staff makes you feel right at home and Dr Nguyen is very professional and I recommend him to all my family members and friends.
Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen provides great service and seems to always be available. He is a caring physician and I highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
a painless experience with mr n. i am very appreciative
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hac Nguyen's practice is very good. He is one of the rarer doctors who seeks cures and practical solutions to a range of medical problems. He is a capable, kind and honest person and his team at his practice are hard working. I recommend his practice. I come away with the feeling that patients are getting treated but a dochore who knows what he is doing. Beats the larger medical instructions where there are dozens of doctors who know considerably less than Dr. Hac Nguyen.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hac Nguyen is very knowledgeable and his staff is very friendly and efficient
in Houston, TX |
would/will recomend to friends and family
in Spring , TX |
Knowledgeable doctor and friendly staff.
Houston, TX |
Always running on time with appointments. Front desk is very friendly and willing to explain billing, insurance,etc. Medical assistants are outstanding. Happy to have found a solid GP.
in Spring , TX |
Going to him for years. Great doctor.
good
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for years. Very professional and I trust him with my health. Thanks Dr. Nguyen and staff.
in Houston, TX |
Efficient and stays on top of most health and medical issues.
Houston, TX |
I wouldn't recommend this MD. His office staff for follow up & referrals is atrocious. They charge extra above copay for being new, they charge annual fee and they charge for doing a referral. So one would expect better service. That is not so. This is the worst office staff I have ever dealt with. They do not communicate, they tell you they will call and they don't and then they set up an appt for referral, didn't call to say it was set up and then they didn't send it. Not worth the extra $
in Houston, TX |
Great doctor to see for any reason
in Spring, TX |
I love Dr. Nguyen's office. It's conveniently right off of Louetta. I'm always able to get in pretty quickly, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and Dr. Nguyen always helps me quickly get over whatever is ailing me. I was referred by other people and I will refer people to Dr. Nguyen. Always a good experience.
in Spring, TX |
My experience with Dr. Nguyen was excellent!! I would definitely recommend him! He was thorough and understanding and the whole experience was simple and quick!
in Spring, TX |
Dr Nguyen is very understanding and personable. He is always upbeat.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Nguyen is an excellent physician. I am happy with his accurate diagnosis and his compassion for me. If you are experiencing a terrible illness, he will provide you a direct phone number to reach him after hours or on weekends. He has been particularly kind since the untimely death of my son. I like the fact that he is straight forward and punctual for visits. He is considerate of my time. I give him 5 stars. He is a great doctor.
very thorough
in Spring, tx |
Dr Nguyen is a fantastic dr that has a great bedside manner and truly cares about you and your ailments. He is quick to diagnose issues and pays close attention to your entire health when you make a visit. His appointment times are accurate with very little wait and you can get in to see him right away if you need an appointment. I would recommend him highly to anyone seeking a professional dr who cares about their patients.
Have you seen Dr. Hac Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?