Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Habibeh Gitiforooz, MD
Dr. Habibeh Gitiforooz, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Lakewood, OH. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Gitiforooz is affiliated with Fairview Hospital.

1450 Belle Ave Ste 300

Lakewood, OH 44107

• Amerihealth
  • CareSource
  • Frontpath Health Coalition
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Gitiforooz

Dr. Gitiforooz's Experience

Dr. Gitiforooz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Dubai Medical College For Girls
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Wayne St University Detroit M C

Dr. Gitiforooz has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Gitiforooz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gitiforooz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gitiforooz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gitiforooz to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Gitiforooz's Performance
in Strongsville |
I have had an ongoing health issue for nearly a year and have seen about 9 specialists, most of whom were of no help, but in just a few minutes Gitiforooz clearly explained the nature of my health problem and probable solutions. No other physician has done this. She was polite, listened, was direct., responsive and informative -- exactly what a physician should be. It has been a grueling year for me but within a few minutes she set me on the right path. Thank you Jesus!
Amazing! So warm and personable. Dr. Gitiforooz took the time to answer all of my questions and was very careful to make sure that I felt I had all of the information wanted before the end of my appointment. She listens and explains everything thoroughly. The only thing I would change would be the wait time. I waited for half an hour. It would Be nice if the staff would let you know if you were next or not. But other than that, great experience, nice staff and a wonderful doctor.
in Cleveland, Ohio |
Dr. Gitiforooz was amazing! She made me feel comfortable about my first annual exam and was very informative. So attentive and understanding! Would highly recommend!
in Cleveland, OH |
Misdiagnosed my uterine cancer. After the ROUGHEST gynecological exam of my life, told me, as a 70-year old woman, that the bleeding I sought treatment for was due to a hole in my colon and "I should watch what I was eating." Months later, after persistent bleeding, I was diagnosed with cancer by another provider. SEEING THIS PROVIDER ALMOST COST ME MY LIFE. I cannot strongly recommend AGAINST this poor excuse for a physician. ZERO STARS. Cleveland Clinic - you should remove your association.
I am appalled that this woman is allowed to represent Cleveland Clinic. She entered the room and asked me if I had ever had a colposcopy before. When I said "no", she handed me the consent signature pad and asked me to sign it. I was given no explanation of the procedure. Informed consent?? What a joke!. She told me to stop "jumping" after she had preceded to enter me without warning. It was the most inappropriate encounter I had ever had in my life. Words cannot describe my disappointment.
Maple Heights, OH |
I'm not usually one to leave a review but after my wonderful experience with Dr. Gitiforooz yesterday I had to come on here and put my two cents in. I was very nervous about some worrying symptoms and took the next available appointment with any Gyno I could find. These review had me so anxious that I asked the nurse I first saw about the doctor and she immediately reassured me. When I saw Dr Gitiforooz she was truly kind, patient, and extremely reassuring. Her method was quick but not because s
Cleveland, OH |
I am absolutely appalled at how horrendous my experience was with this Dr. I went in for a routine pelvic examination & left feeling extremely violated. She came in & immediately started uncovering/touching me without any warning/explanation of what she was doing. She managed to do a pelvic, vaginal, & breast exam in a total of 2 minutes - leaving me in tears by the end of it. She asked why I was crying & simply left when I said I was anxious. No empathy or respect whatsoever. DO NOT RECOMMEND!
in Olmsted Falls, OH |
I was recommended Dr. Gitiforooz from my OBGYN to perform a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy. She did a genius job. The day of surgery there was a whole "squad" around me who seemed to work together frequently on these operations and I was confident with their experience together. After doing a lot of research on my own, I couldn't have asked for a better hysterectomy experience. She answered questions for me on Cleveland Clinic "My Chart" as I was quite nervous! 7 weeks out, I feel great!
in Euclid |
Hurt me to my heart, after gynecology appt I was prescribed birth control pills to cure heavy bleeding. I was still bleeding heavy and needed to make another appt finally got one after 3 weeks only to be told after I arrived at the clinic for my appt that she can't see me although I was scheduled and still bleeding heavy. I essentially begged to be seen my appt was firm but doctor still refused to see me, front desk informed me. I was in tears and just went to emergency to see if I could gethelp
Cleveland, OH |
She rushed through the exam and was not gentle at all. I expressed concerns I was having and she dismissed my questions and simply said "Just don't have a period then." This was after I expressed concern relating to family medical history. I will not go back to see her.
Lakewood, OH |
I do not recommend this doctor at all. I had to wait over 30 minutes after the nurse left. She was very dismissive of my concerns related to mammograms. She asked me if I needed birth control when all she needed to do is look at my chart to see that have an IUD.
in Lakewood ohio |
This Gitiforooz lady was very close to my home. My first appointment was a fail I went and the staff told me she had a family emergency and was not in the office today, but I nevertheless they didn't call to tell me not to come in. So after many times of sitting on hold I finally got an appointment. DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMEN. I FELT TOTALLY VIALATED DURING THE EXAM. I'm in my second trimester and no ultrasound the doc had to regard for my feelings or concerns I was in tears leaving her office.
Cleveland, OH |
She didn't talk to the nurse at all or read my chart. Just came in and started talking, and seemed very confused when I corrected her as to why I came to see her. She didn't wash her hands at all during the time she was in the exam room, and just put on gloves and started to give me an exam. Her exams are not gentle, and she seemed rushed. I wouldn't go see her again, and would not recommend
in Cleveland, OH |
After several appointments, my opinion is don't waste your time with this doctor. Her goal appears to be getting as many patients in/out as quickly as possible. She makes it obvious that the patients health is of little concern. She is not gentle giving exams either. You leave her office feeling like you have been assaulted. She also will not call you EVER to discuss anything, you have to make an appointment even if you want to get your own damn results for a cancer screening. Horrible.
Salem |
Horrible Dr. She is rushed in and out as fast as she can less than 5 mins. With exam, doesn't answer any of your questions. I ended up in the hospital a week after seeung her with a bad urinary track infection that spread to my blood and almost killed me. She does not follow up and makes you feel like you are not worthy of her time. No compassion or care for your feelings and no time to even address your concerns. Absolutely the worse Doctor I have ever been seen by.
in Lakewood, OH |
Waited for over an hour just to been seen for not even three minutes. Yep. THREE minutes. She came in, did an exam (very harshly, I might add), and walked out. Didn't answer any of my questions. Didn't care about what I had to say. I am very disappointed. I will not be back.
Have you seen Dr. Habibeh Gitiforooz, MD?
Are you Dr. Gitiforooz?

• CareSource
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Frontpath Health Coalition
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthPartners
  • HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance