Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD

Dr. Farhadi
Telehealth services available

OSU Comprehensive Spine Center

740 Rose St # 1 Lexington, KY 40536

Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Lexington, KY. He is affiliated with medical facilities James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and Ohio State University Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Farhadi to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Farhadi with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Baptist Health Lexington.

Make an appointment at Baptist Health Lexington today at (859) 267-2024.

These providers are on the medical staff of Baptist Health Lexington.

Dr. Farhadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farhadi

4.4

Dr. Farhadi

After waiting over an hour past my appointment being rushed as he went thru his pre-planned script and brushed off my concerns and problems, he didn't even look at the MRI's I had brought and never called me back with the answers to my questions.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 03, 2021
He is the best!
Joyce Campbell – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
I asked for a referral to Dr. Farhadi based on a friend’s recommendation and his online comments. I feel that my research was rewarded in spades. He explained my condition so well. I initially decided to hold off on surgery but I just couldn’t take the pain anymore. The surgery was six months ago and feel like a new person. His care and attention 6 months out is just as good as during my initial visit. I cannot say enough about him.
Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Dr. Farhadi took time to listen and was so professional. The surgery went very well and my pain is gone. More impressive yet is his follow-up - he actually cares and wants you to do well. I would refer to anyone looking for a spine surgeon.
Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
This doctor deserves “6 stars”! I saw two other surgeons (including one at OSU) who brushed me off as “too complicated”. He spent almost an hour with me during our first meeting explaining my condition and the images. My surgery was a year ago and I am still doing very well. I couldn’t be happier with this doc.
Diane Rhoades – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Farhadi and his team. He evaluated me thoroughly. I've never had such a considerate and thoughtful doctor involved in my care. He clearly reviewed my diagnosis and findings. He spent as much time as needed to answer all my questions and never pushed any treatments. You can tell how much he is respected at OSU just by talking with his office staff and nurses. I really feel comfortable having him as my surgeon.
Adam Walker – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Dr. H Francis Farhadi was recommended to me in May of this past year. At that time I was experiencing sciatic pain to the point it was intolerable. Traditional treatments including pain management and Physical therapy were ineffective. Dr. Farhadi and his competent, caring, and attentive staff were able to diagnose Spondylolisthesis. The accuracy of his testing pinpointed the site of my impingement and once diagnosed had me in Surgery within 4 days. My Post op care was exemplary, I was involved in all decisions that were made and was never at any time without a direct communication with this Provider. I felt that he was on my team every moment of every day whether it was him or his assistants. Today 7 months later I am 100% pain free and not taking any medications. The caveat was that he would not treat me as a smoker and as a result I am smoke free for the first time in 40 years.
George Peto – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
a follow up, after2nd visit. he spent more time, tried to help me with a pain clinic.But OSU had informed him of the 1st review.post op pain not enough. I have had to visit/referred to MANY Drs. due to Chronic AND NOW post op severe pain. The illicit opioid crisis has caused fear in all drs.ALL THOSE that I have seen thus far. The overzealous DEA, DOJ, & CDC have them running scared. This review would probably have been much better, if the Gov’t. would let them do their job w/o fear. Most all I have seen are employed by hospitals who are also cutting back on much needed RX’s. So, they cannot prescribe w/o fear of boss writing them up, and now the Government telling them to let us/me suffer. Many are treating us like criminals, doing nothing, or just saying,” my hands are tied” I cannot help you. A few have said,” I know you are in pain, the disease you have is very painful, learn to live with it, or find a good pain clinic.( See reviews on finding one) I cannot prescribe anything”
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Sue Stewart – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
I received excellent care by this surgeon. I am very impressed with the follow-ups especially. One year after surgery and no problems so far. I highly recommend this wonderful doc!!
Donald Hopkins – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Dr. Farhadi is a wonderful and caring doctor. I’ve made sure to tell any family or friends with a spine problem to see this surgeon first before deciding for or against surgery . You can actually trust what he tells you .
Ron McPherson – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
I looked around and met several surgeons before choosing Dr. Farhadi. There really was no choice after my initial meeting with him. He explained the problem and my images so clearly. His confidence and suggested plan of care far surpassed my experience with the other doctors. My microdiscectomy surgery and follow-up care could not have gone any better. I am so grateful for what Dr. Farhadi has done for me. You cannot go wrong with this surgeon.
Kathleen Murray – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Dr. Farhadi is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. His bedside manner is so wonderful. I tried therapy but eventually just couldn't take it anymore. The surgery he performed has changed my life and I am again able to work again. I owe Dr. Farhadi everything and would trust him with my life!
James Osborne – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Farhadi. I was very impressed by his personal phone calls. The staff is wonderful! My primary doctor was very impressed by Dr. Farhadi’s skills after reading the surgical report. Listening to my doctor reading the report and his word saying wow numerous times of the work Dr. Farhadi had performed on me. I had left Dr. Farhadi’s card with my doctor. My doctor was very impressed with Dr. Farhadi’s medical background and credentials. I wouldn’t hesitate in contacting Dr. Farhadi in the future if needed. Well worth the 2 1/2 drive to see Dr. Farhadi!!
Lucinda Smith – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Our appointments were efficient and ran on time, the pre-op preparation was organized and informative, and mostly, Dr. H. Francis Farhadi is an excellent surgeon. The incision healed with no infection, and Dr. Farhadi called to personally check-up on the healing process a few days after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Farhadi.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
This doctor has a long waiting list and busy clinic but every minute was worth the wait! I have been struggling with back pain and leg weakness for years. After an extensive evaluation and follow-up visit, he described in detail the cause of my symptoms and how he would be able fix it. I appreciated the detailed description with a video! The surgery itself could not have gone better! The aftercare was truly superb along with his wonderful nurse practitioner. I could go on and on but I could really not have found anyone better suited to take care of my spine. I have already referred him two of my closest friends with similar issues. Wonderful work by a truly gifted doctor!!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Tell us more about your visit could you tell me who the dr. was who did the 2nd surgery. I had problems with my spine surgery and Dr. Farhadi says I can't have any more surgery to fix it. Some of my screws are loose and one of my rods broke. I want to get a second opinion. I have constant pain. Thanks you. 744 characters remaining
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
Dr. Farhadi performed a major repair surgery on my cervical spine. Was always upfront and informative while going over my test and surgical results. I have already referred more patients to him. Excellent care snd team.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
I have suffered from a chronic neck condition for over 5 years now. I thank God everyday for Dr. Farhadi and his team. He was able to help me when others couldn’t. I have a good quality of life now thanks to him.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
A great experience, went in to ER with pain and very scared about what was going on. Felt very comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment plan.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?
I had cervical fusion Sept. 2011. I wasnt better & after a year I went to a new dr recommended by my chiropractor. Saw the new dr on a Friday in January, 2013 for a consultation. He looked at my MRI films & said "you are having surgery & im doing it Tuesday" The hardware from Dr Farhadi had to be removed & replaced. A 2nd level had to be done. The difference in my incisions was unbelievable. I looked like I was sliced with a box cutter from Dr. Farhadi. The 2nd dr fixed me & was my miracle hero
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. H Francis Farhadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farhadi?
Provider explaining information to patient