Dr. Howard Clark, DDS

Dr. Howard Clark, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Howard Clark, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 2000 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

3000 Stansberry Ln # 101

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "Dr. H. Daniel Clark was born in Santa Barbara, California, and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has spent much of his career focusing on developing his skills in implant surgery to exemplify his expert status. As a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Clark is the highest qualified professional to address all issues of the oral and facial region. Whether you need teeth extractions, tooth replacement with dental implants, or a more complex procedure, Dr. Clark can safely treat you at either of our office locations. Dr. Clark is dedicated to providing patients with individualized care, and he makes sure to get to know each and every patient to ensure he can address their specific needs. Dr. Clark enjoys seeing the impact he has on patients' lives and is always happy to help them restore their smile and regain their self-confidence. Being an oral surgeon is rewarding because Dr. Clark gets to meet new people all the time and help them live a better life."

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "My goal is to offer patients the full scope of oral surgery services and to deliver treatment with honesty and compassion. I have worked hard to accomplish this by building an outstanding staff who treat our patients with the highest level of professionalism, respect, and kindness. I strive to deliver the compassionate care and optimal outcomes my patients deserve. At the end of the day, I want my patients to feel safe, calm, and comfortable when they visit us."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of California at San Francisco / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends

Dr. Clark's Performance

Dr. Clark and his staff are wonderful! Very kind and helpful, and he always makes sure you understand every step of the process. We highly recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I avoided having my wisdom teeth taken out for years, I was completely terrified (seriously). My entire experience was PERFECT. From the moment I walked in I felt comfortable, my insurance coverage was clearly explained to me as well as the surgery and the medications involved. Everyone was super...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The office staff was very hospitable. The facilities were exceptionally clean. Dr. Clark was probably the most professional doctor I have ever been to. He was very concerned about my well being. I would recommend them to anybody.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff! Very impressed with Dr. Clark's attentiveness to my issue and willingness to explore all possible solutions. Overall, VERY pleased!
Are you Dr. Clark?