Dr. Guy Trengove-Jones, MD

Dr. Guy Trengove-Jones, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Guy Trengove-Jones, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Norfolk, VA. He is 70 years old. Dr. Trengove-Jones is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Bon Secours - Depaul Medical Center.

100 Kingsley Ln Ste 302

Norfolk, VA 23505

Learn about Dr. Trengove-Jones

See how frequently Dr. Trengove-Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Breast Reduction
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Trengove-Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Trengove-Jones does not have any board certifications listed.

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Trengove-Jones is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Trengove-Jones has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trengove-Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trengove-Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trengove-Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trengove-Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trengove-Jones to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Trengove-Jones' Performance
Portsmouth, VA |
Dr. Jones is a good surgeon but his scheduler Robin is the worst , you have to go through her for everything and she is a true blond !
Norfolk, VA |
I found Dr. Jones to be an excellent surgeon as well as a very charming person. The staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. The only negative I have is that because he has a lot of patients and also sees a lot of emergency cases, you often have to wait a long time in the office, but I guess it is to be expected with someone who is so busy because they are very good at what they do.
in Chesapeake va |
I had two surgeries with dr jones 1st was great the second surgery he must have been very tired what I ask him pre and right before surgery would my planks be lipoed I was told yes this surgery was and still is a freakin nightmare and I look like a freak and I'm very hurt and disappointed because I was ignored by dr jones don't get me wrong he is skilled and have good bedside manner I am afraid to go back to have my navel created or made I spoke with my insurance company and it would be coveredi
Washington, DC |
To my belief, I trusted the wrong Dr. Only cares about $. Thinks consumers are dumb. He didn't comm effectively wit me as a patient. He didn't consider my mental outcome or my personal satisfaction & give cosmetic results I desired. He didn't give enough info before hand. Why? because I would of ran???? away! Now I'm left mutilated wit hideous scars for the rest of my life. He didn't tell me he would destroy my figure! To my belief, no one in that office had enough decency to warn me! No Refund
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr Jones is an absolutely brilliant plastic surgeon. I was viciously attacked in the face by a pitbull, in which the dog literally bit off almost half of my mouth. I never dreamed in a million years I could be fixed. Dr Jones was fortunately the surgeon on call at the hospital when I arrived & he assured me he would perform his best work & thats exactly what he did. After 2 surgeries Im able to say that I feel "pretty" again, which to any woman means the world. Thank you Dr Jones. U are amazing!
in Virginia beach |
I love Dr.Jones and his staff is wonderful and very polite.I have recommended him to lots of friends who are in need.Dr.Jones cares for his patients and fights for his patients for them to to have a healthy lifestyle.I was pretty impressed,because u don't usually get this at so.e of the other offices I've visited.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Wow! what an awesome experience I had today with this Doctor as well as the staff. I would highly recommend, customer service was outstanding. Over 30 years of experience, kind and very knowledgeable concerning my needs. Thanks Dr. Trengove-John to both you and your excellent staff. J.Gaskins
in Norfolk, VA |
Excellent surgeon, an absolute miracle worker with difficult cases.
Have you seen Dr. Guy Trengove-Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Trengove-Jones?

Visit Dr. Trengove-Jones