Dr. Guy Selander Sr, MD

Dr. Guy Selander Sr, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Guy Selander Sr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 82 years old and has been practicing for 56 years. Dr. Selander Sr is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

Learn about Dr. Selander Sr

Treat Others as You Would Want to be Treated.

Dr. Selander Sr's Experience

Dr. Selander Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Selander Sr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biopsy

• Seton Hall (University - Medicine and Dentistry - NJ) - NJ
    Medical School | Graduated 1961
  • Jersey Shore Medical Center - Neptune NJ
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Selander Sr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Selander Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Selander Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Selander Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Selander Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Selander Sr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Selander Sr's Performance
in Jacksonville, Florida |
Long time patient of Dr. Selander. Everyone very professional, courteous, and friendly. I appreciate, and highly recommend this doctor and staff.
in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |
We saw Dr Guy Selander this week after my husband's b/p had gotten out of control high. Dr. Selander was calm, competent, reassuring and best of all, prescribed a b/p med that has apparently controlled his b/p like nothing any other Doctor had been able to do, and we had seen a cardiologist, nurse practicioner at MD Anderson and the best any of them could advise was "Go to the ER". WE knew that the ER doctors do not give out prescriptions or follow up. So we just went to Dr Selander.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Selander always has time to chat and answer any questions I might have. Very thorough and very caring physician. He is never in a rush to get to his next patient. I trust his judgment.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I met Dr. Selander when he gave me my draft physical in 1967. He was decent, attentive, and caring, even in that process. When my long-time physician passed away, I joined my wife and son in going to Dr. Selander. As I age, I appreciate that Dr. Selander remains attentive and caring, and energetic. So often the result of his years of experience has been comforting. I would especially note my satisfaction with every specialist to whom Dr. Selander has referred me. I recommend him most highly.
in Atlantic Beach, FL |
Have been a patient of Dr Selander's for many years. His treatment and care for me during this time has been outstanding. I would highly recommend him to anyone of my friends for Primary Care treatment as both he and his staff are top drawer....
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Selander will take all the time necessary to answer your questions on a level that you will understand.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Been going to Dr Selander for a long time, over 20 years. Love him, he is very kind and compassionate.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing you kind words with us!
Jacksonville, FL |
Good humored, sensible advice on general health problems. Refers to specialists when needed.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Jacksonville, FL |
I have been very sick recently, and I am trying to her referrals and tests ran. He said "what do you want me to do about it?" I just wanted him to listen to my symptoms and give advice of what tests might help, or what other specialists might be needed. When he snapped at me like that, I started to cry. I am in a lot of pain and need a DOCTOR to tell me my next step. He called me a "basketcase" and "hormonal" and said he didn't "have a clue". Other doctors in practice are much better.
We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send us a private message with your contact information, or reach out to us at 904-725-0200 so that we may discuss this issue.
Have you seen Dr. Guy Selander Sr, MD?

Visit Dr. Selander Sr

• CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group