Dr. Guy Massry, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Guy Massry, MD

Dr. Guy Massry, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Massry is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Massry's Experience

See how Dr. Massry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Massry

Dr. Massry accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Massry is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Massry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Massry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Massry to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Massry's Performance
    in Pasadena, CA |
    I was referred to Dr. Massry by my plastic surgeon in Lexington, KY. I wanted a blepharoplasty and had an issue - a ptosis- that my surgeon felt required a specialist in Opthamolic plastic surgery. My own plastic surgeon felt there were only two people in the country that he would recommend, and the most highly recommended of the two was Dr. Massry. Dr. Massry was warm, friendly, professional and confident. Most importantly, the results are fantastic!
    in Burbank CA |
    I don't think so. I went for a consultation and this guy was offering up EXTREMELY invasive and risky procedures for what other surgeons said is rather 'basic' surgery.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Massry's staff has always been friendly and very accommodating. When I came in for fillers, Dr. Massry took the time to go over my options and set expectations from the beginning. He gave me a very detailed assessment of my needs, and made sure I understood everything that would be happening. I felt completely at ease going into the procedure and was absolutely amazed with the results. He definitely exceeded my expectations!
    in Studio City, CA |
    I went to see Dr. Massry for a Brow Lift and a Lid Lift. Very happy with the results. Dr Massry is a professional who clearly enjoys and takes pride in his work, as does his staff. My procedure was particularly complicated because my receding hairline made it difficult to hide the scars. I'm pleased to say the procedure went extremely well and the scars are unnoticeable. Would definitely recommend Dr. Massry to friends.
    in Coral Gables, FL |
    Dr. Massry is a terrific doctor and an amazing surgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Massery. I went to Dr. Massry to help me regain symmetry to my face as I have a facial paralysis. Additionally, I had 3 surgeries in the past. One surgery included fat grafting which left me with hardened fat deposits. He did a fantastic job of removing the unsightly lumps and bumps from above and under my eyes. He also preformed an asymmtrical brow lift to gain symmetry. I'm so happy, the results are amazing!
    Stockbridge, GA |
    Dr. Guy Massry so much more than a master oculoplastic surgeon; he's genuine & an artist. He patiently & thoroughly answered all my questions, explained what he could do in realistic & laypersons terms, made promises he could keep & did not push me into a decision. He offered me a 50% fixable solution?which I accepted?and actually got me a 95% correction. Dr Massry provided his personal mobile phone for direct communication & to call for any concern during my recovery. Would recommend to mom!
    Have you seen Dr. Guy Massry, MD?
    Are you Dr. Massry?

Dr. Massry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Massry has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Massry's Board Certifications

• Blocked Tear Duct
    • Cataract
    • Chalazion
    • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Dry Eyes

Graduated in 1990

Huntington Meml Hosp
      St Louis U-Anheuser-Busch Eye Inst
      Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital

Dr. Massry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Massry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology