Dr. Guy Lee, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Willow Grove, PA and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. Lee accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Lee has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 402-7270Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Resurfacing
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Surgery, Trauma
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Wrist Fracture

Guy A. Lee, M.D., is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in spinal surgery, reconstruction, and degenerative conditions of the spine. He became interested in the field of orthopaedics after working as an X-ray technologist as an und...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Guy Lee, MD
Dr. Lee was recommended by two of my doctors for surgery on my spine to correct severe pain in legs. He performed spinal fusion and a lamenectomy and the surgery was a complete success and I am pain free. He was wonderful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
I was very satisfied with time and care he gave me, . He did a laminectomy on me and i am pain free. great doctor and would reccommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee saw me when I was unable to stand up, walk very little, and with severe nerve pain in my left leg. He recommended a spinal fusion and a laminectomy. Since I had been suffering for 8 months the surgery was scheduled in a timely manner. It turns out I had a crushed vertebra from spinal stenosis. After surgery I was able to stand up the day of surgery and have almost no leg nerve pain. The spinal fusion is a long recovery but well worth being able to stand and walk a lot. Dr. Lee has a great attitude and really instills confidence in how he treats his patients. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff is also very positive. Thank you Dr. Lee for helping me stand tall and walk again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
Excruciating sciatic pain in back for over 8 months. Saw Dr. Lee for a discectomy of L5-S1. He told me I would pain free after I healed from surgery. Healing time was fast and he was spot on with his diagnosis and outcome. He restored my quality of life. I highly recommend him. A true caring Dr. is hard to find. He saw the pain and desperation in my face the day we met and he promised me relief. He provided that almost instantly. 1 week from the time we met till surgery. I haven't looked back. i couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
My boyfriend got injured at work and received 4 fractures to his spine on a Thursday. He was treated in the hospital ER at Doylestown Hospital and sent home with minimal treatment or info from the ER as he needed to consult a spine specialist. His discharge instructions from the hospital said he would be contacted by Dr. Lee’s office the next day (Friday). No one from this office ever called Friday. They also didn’t call Monday. When we contacted them Monday’s afternoon they tried to tell my boyfriend that the earliest they could fit him in was 2-3 weeks because “a lot of the doctors were going on vacation”. My boyfriend stressed that he was in considerable pain and was having referred pain and concern over numbness and possible nerve damage so he needed to see a specialist ASAP - the receptionist then said she would try to find him an appointment sooner and call back with what was available. She never even bothered to call back. What awful communication and lack of professionalism.
We are disappointed to learn of your frustrations...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
He is the best. He is kind, understanding, very professional. I am so glad I found him. Since my surgery I am like a new woman. I have already recommened Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is awesome. Fantastic bedside manner. Very straightforward and knowledgeable. His communication through every step of my diagnosis, surgery and recovery was clear and spot on. I would recommend him to anyone in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
I had suffered for more than a year with pain from severe stenosis and spondololosthesis. Dr. Lee examined me and said he could do surgery that would give me back my life. I had the surgery, which was successful and have been pain free for 7 years. Dr. Lee is a caring doctor who is truthful about what he can and cannot do. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating back surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
I had seen 3 specialists for my unbearable back, hip and leg pain but it took Dr. Lee to find and fix my problem. He saw me on a Thursday and scheduled me for surgery on the following Wednesday. I went into his office on a wheelchair and was able to walk back in for my 2-week check-up on my own, with no assistance at all. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but a remarkably caring and personable doctor, as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?
De Lee is indeed a valuable asset to your company. His level of care and ability to help me overcome my situation was outstanding. Thank you Dr. Lee and Rothman Institute for meeting my healthcare needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guy Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

Doylestown Hospital

Doylestown, PA

82% Patient experience rating, 13% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2017)

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute