Dr. Guven Uzun, MD

Dr. Guven Uzun, MD

Pain Medicine Neurology | Male

Guven Uzun, M.D. 415 N Crescent Dr Ste 220 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Get Directions

Dr. Uzun's philosophy is one in which both patient and physician are involved in formulating an individualized plan of care to meet the specific needs of the individual. Dr. Uzun brings with him to the doctor/patient relationship extensive clinical experience not only in his specialty of neurology but also in the field of internal medicine and pain management. His stellar academic and research background as well as specialty training at Tufts New England Medical Center, a world renowned center for stroke and cerebrovascular disease are just some of the attributes of this remarkable physician.

Dr. Guven Uzun, MD is a pain medicine neurology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Uzun is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Providence Saint John's Health Center.

Dr. Uzun's Experience

See how Dr. Uzun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Uzun

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Uzun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Uzun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Uzun to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Uzun's Performance
    Being from out of town I needed something quick and local and didn't want to go to the ER and wait hours and get charged outrages prices. This place deserves 5 stars. The paperwork was done so quick and they seemed to be very organized. I was seen and treated for a broken wrist. I was able to get my x-rays and cast all in one stop.
    Dr.Uzun has treated two of my family members. He has treated us with the utmost respect and dignity. I feel confident in trusting my loved ones' care to him.
    in irvine |
    Dr Uzun, he has helped me in more ways than one, and when i see him in the hospital i just want to grab him and hug his neck for being here for me. He is the best Dr that i have and i have quite a few. Dr make me feel so safe and comfortable. When you walk into the room all my fears are gone. Thank you so much for being so great.
    in california |
    Dr Uzun Is great ! So professional ,understanding and takes time to talk and listen. I have total confidence in my care.
    in california |
    Ah-mazing service! Easy parking, Clean inviting lobby to kind TLC service. Around this area, there is only 2 Urgent Care center open late on Sundays, this is one of them, the other one, if you know where it is, stay away! Alex front desk is sweet and kind, Jay the practitioner is very knowledgeble, and Joseph other practitioner, all of the above, and funny too. If you don't have a broken limb or about to roll over, and your Doc can't see you, I highly suggest this place. Thank you
    in Bangkok |
    Thanks for good experience!!!
    in irvine |
    Dr. Guven Uzun highly recommend as a Neurologist and Pain Specialist.He is a professional and caring doctor, because first he listens to your problems and really cares and feels what exactly your concerns and problems are. Then he takes the appropriate measures to fix your problems.I had tremendous back pain from sports injury, and he took the appropriate steps to see what is my problem and after his procedure I can actually dunk the basketball.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Uzun was my anesthesiologist for a procedure I had done last week. he not only called me per usual to introduce himself and get my information prior to the procedure but, he took his time to speak with me right before the procedure AND called me a few days after to see how I am doing. that was a first since I have been under anesthesia before. he is highly recommended and I can EASILY say for a person who fears being put down, with Dr. Uzun, you are in good hands!
    in chiangmai |
    Satisfied with dr. Uzhun service! Shows himself as a knowledgeable doctor. Provides support and monitoring after the visit! Thank you.
    in california , md |
    This was one of the most efficient doctors appointments I’ve ever had. My doctor’s office had no appointments so I made one here and I will definitely use this location again.
    in california |
    Dr.Uzun is very friendly and have lots of knowledge and experience . The office is nice and clean. Even if you had an appointment, expect to wait a bit.
    in Los Angeles, 50 |
    All of my experience was fine. I was in a rush to the airport and damaged my back. I had to navigate myself to the nearest doctor in order to get medicine to survive my long flight. I can only say everything best of Dr. Guven Uzun because he did a great job and helped me a lot.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    My experience is that this doctor and his place of business is unethical. I feel I was given treatments that weren't necessary or appropriate. I was not asked if I wanted these treatments nor was I told what treatments may or may not have been injected into the IV in my arm. When my bill arrived through my insurance - that they said they accepted - the fees charged for each line item were so grossly inflated that my insurance will not even pay them. Unethical and grossly overcharges. Very sad.
    We always discuss with our patient prior to treatment and do the best treatment for our patient benefit. Billing always problems for doctors and insurance companies and but we always do -help our patients since our clinic depends on patients referral for our growth but we are neither none profit organization and we are like hospital big facility with orthopedic surgery and ten other specialist.
    in Thousand Oaks, CA |
    Took Mom there for back pain, bulging discs. They do Laser discectomy & other treatments for this. Had a funny feeling from the time we arrived for our appointment, things were just not quite right. Soon, we were ushered into a Exam Room where P.A. asked a few questions, looked at Mom's MRI results from previous Dr., then came back later saying that Dr.Uzun could not see us, he was toobusy, but Mom should be fitted with a P-Stem on her ear to monitor her condition for 4 days and return. Not.
    Mom was above 90 plus year old with multiple problems and we had discuss with Director laser spine surgery and he declined her as patient due to very high risk and her age as contraindication but rather tried minimally ivasive treatment to see if it helps.Sorry that she is not happy but we had to do best patient interest. Kind regards,
    in Torrance |
    He did helped greatly to my back pain .
    Have you seen Dr. Guven Uzun, MD?

Dr. Uzun's Care Philosophy

Dr. Uzun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Neurology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Uzun has no awards or honors listed.

• Rate of 24-hour blood pressure decline and mortality after spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage : a, 1999
      • Blood Flow Capacity via direct acute myocardial revascularization, 1997

No malpractice history found for California.

• Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
    • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
    • Autonomic Disorders
    • Insomnia
    • Meniere's Disease
    • Migraine, Hormone-Induced
    • Mild Cognitive Impairment
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Petit Mal Seizure
    • Phantom Limb Pain
    • Polyneuropathy
    • Post-Polio Syndrome
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Postherpetic Neuralgia
    • Temporal Lobe Seizure
    • Thrombosis
    • Tinnitus
    • Tourette's Syndrome
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Trigeminal Neuralgia

• French
    • German
    • Russian
    • Turkish

Dr. Uzun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Uzun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Neurology