Dr. Guven Uzun, MD

Dr. Guven Uzun, MD

Pain Medicine Neurology | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Uzun's philosophy is one in which both patient and physician are involved in formulating an individualized plan of care to meet the specific needs of the individual. Dr. Uzun brings with him to the doctor/patient relationship extensive clinical experience not only in his specialty of neurology but also in the field of internal medicine and pain management. His stellar academic and research background as well as specialty training at Tufts New England Medical Center, a world renowned center for stroke and cerebrovascular disease are just some of the attributes of this remarkable physician.Read more

Dr. Uzun's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Uzun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Uzun

Dr. Uzun accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Uzun has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Uzun
Dr. Uzun's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (11)
Los Angeles, CA |
My experience is that this doctor and his place of business is unethical. I feel I was given treatments that weren't necessary or appropriate. I was not asked if I wanted these treatments nor was I told what treatments may or may not have been injected into the IV in my arm. When my bill arrived through my insurance - that they said they accepted - the fees charged for each line item were so grossly inflated that my insurance will not even pay them. Unethical and grossly overcharges. Very sad.
We always discuss with our patient prior to treatment and do the best treatment for our patient benefit. Billing always problems for doctors and insurance companies and but we always do -help our patients since our clinic depends on patients referral for our growth but we are neither none profit organization and we are like hospital big facility with orthopedic surgery and ten other specialist.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
Took Mom there for back pain, bulging discs. They do Laser discectomy & other treatments for this. Had a funny feeling from the time we arrived for our appointment, things were just not quite right. Soon, we were ushered into a Exam Room where P.A. asked a few questions, looked at Mom's MRI results from previous Dr., then came back later saying that Dr.Uzun could not see us, he was toobusy, but Mom should be fitted with a P-Stem on her ear to monitor her condition for 4 days and return. Not.
Mom was above 90 plus year old with multiple problems and we had discuss with Director laser spine surgery and he declined her as patient due to very high risk and her age as contraindication but rather tried minimally ivasive treatment to see if it helps.Sorry that she is not happy but we had to do best patient interest. Kind regards,
in Torrance |
He did helped greatly to my back pain .
Have you seen Dr. Guven Uzun, MD?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.