Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD

Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. Dr. Jean-Charles is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Jean-Charles' Experience

See how Dr. Jean-Charles' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jean-Charles

Dr. Jean-Charles accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jean-Charles has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jean-Charles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jean-Charles to family and friends
    Dr. Jean-Charles' Performance
    in Orlando, FL |
    When I moved to Florida from Virginia, I knew finding a doctor that would fit my needs would be a challenge. I specifically wanted an Internal Medicine doc. Then I found Dr. Gutteridge, whom I call "The Haitian Healer." I couldn't be more satisfied with his professionalism and his bedside manner. "The Haitian Healer" does a great job of explaining what he's doing step by step. But, more importantly, he listens to his patients. Doctor, leader, and trainer.
    in Orlando, FL |
    my experience here was better than any other Doctor's office I've visited. from the moment I walked in I was greeted. My wait time was not long at all i think i sat down for maybe 5 minutes before I was called. The doctor was very kinds and attentive. he answered all my concerns and gave a lot of information regarding them. I definitely would recommend him!
    in Orlando, FL |
    when I came I felt like I was in a familiar place. It nice to be able to speak my language with y doctor. He speak spanish , french , english and creole. thats amazing to me. I loved the service I recieved. It didnt take long to be called. I recommend all my family and friends to see this Doctor as well.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I found about him through a radio show. I had originally scheduled an appointment to see another doctor today but I decided to call and see if there was an opening at Dr. Jean-Charles office. They told me they could see me today and I thought wow that was fast. Scheduling an appt was fast easy. My first time going they did everything at once. Im very happy I came and got to get my pap smear as well. I'm very proud of this service. A little over an 1 hour wait time but I was just happy to be seen
    in Orlando, FL |
    In all my years in the United States, I have never met a doctors as understanding, and compassionate, and knowledgeable as Dr. Jean- Charles. I would readily recommend him to everyone! My friends, my children, even the members of my faith! It's truly the Gem of the Orlando area.
    in Orlando, FL |
    this visit went well. The ladies in front were very nice and I wouldn't go to another clinic. I received great service. My husband and I were scared to come because I thought I would have bad results the Dr assured me all my problems could be treated. and I left the office feeling better than I had walking in.
    in Orlando, FL |
    today I'm am satisfied with the doctors visit. I was initially scared. I came with my wife. There was a 20 minute wait time. The doctor understands my language and I can easily express my self to him where as in English I wouldn't be able to understand as much or express as much. he gave me a prescription for the medications I need and I am overall happy with my visit!
    in Orlando, FL |
    I found out about JC Medical through my mom and my insurance because they are the one that provided me with this doctor. I would come back because he is my primary doctor and the staff here are really friendly. I waited about 30 minutes before I could see the doctor.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I looked online through a list of doctors that accepted my insurance. that's how i found Dr.Jean- Charles. I'm not sure why but he just really stood out to me so I decided to pick him. my visit was excellent. total time i was in the office was a little over an hour, however The clinic was full of patients so its understandable. i would definitely recommend this doctor. the front staff was nice and courteous as well. I drive over and hour from Haines city to come to Orlando its worth it.
    in Orlando, FL |
    my wait time 5 minutes my appointment was for 8AM. I really have no complaints. everyone was nice. I appreciated it . My meeting with the doctor went well, he explained everything to me regarding my health and I felt very comfortable speaking my home language .
    in Orlando, FL |
    waiting time was too long. longer than 1 hour. Other than that the staff is always really nice and informative i would recommend this doctor and I would come again. He answered all my question and concerns
    in Orlando, FL |
    he doctor's office has a very welcoming environment. Although the waiting time may be long like any typical doctor's office, it can be considered worth the wait. The J.C staff and Doctor himself provide a stable service that wants to aid its patients through multiple means.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I came with my husband for the first time today. The Dr was very patient with responding to all our concerns. We both decided to change doctors. We heard an Ad For this doctor on the radio so we decided to try it out and we're glad we did. the girls who handle check in were nice too.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I would recommend Dr. Jean-Charles to everyone. I was very ill and wasn't aware of the reason but when I came to the doctor he ran some tests and was able to diagnose the problem. I was very appreciative and relived with the service. he allowed me time to express my concerns and answered all my questions.
    in Orlando, FL |
    i love the service here. i was in and out. the office cleanliness was great. The workers are very nice. the doctor was great. this was me and my mothers first visit and we will definitely be returning and making Dr. Jean-Charles are permanent family doctor.
    Kissimmee, FL |
    I waited over 2 hours past my appointment to have a 90 second conversation with the doctor, during which 70 seconds was spent asking if I was suicidal... then he scheduled me for blood work and said I'd have to come back for another appointment that won't be covered by my insurance to complete my wellness exam.
    in Orlando, FL |
    he is a good doctor. Its great that the Haitian community along with Spanish speaking community can have an office/clinic to go to that is as accommodating at this one. language barrier can be so frustrating. my main reason for coming here is so myself and my parents can receive care and information in a familiar language. thank you. our visit was helpful.
    in Orlando, FL |
    my wait time was a bit long 1 hour. but the office was definitely busy. The front desk was efficient and friendly with check in. setting an appointment was easy. the Doctor was good . had me in and out once he saw me. i would refer a friend. I'm pretty healthy so i don't go to the doctor often. but i would come again when needed.
    in Orlando, FL |
    yes i would recommend this doctor to family and friends. my wait time was 20 min which i don't think is that bad for how busy it was. the doctor is nice.
    Orlando, FL |
    Hands down hes the best doctor I/ve had thus far. hes very thorough and informative regarding my health. It also great that hes speaks 4 different languages. Hes my mothers physician as well and she speaks Spanish and i believe he also speaks french, and creole in addition to english. love how accommodating his staff is.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I am happy to have Dr.Jean-Charles as my primary physician. He is so personable and patient. He attentively listens and addresses any concerns I have. His staff were very attentive and friendly as well. Great customer service.
    in Orlando, FL |
    The whole visit was a pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Jean Charles was very nice and and genuinely concerned and cared about my mothers health. His office was busy yet we were in and out in a timely fashion. We were also accommodated with transportation as neither me or my mother drives. We did not feel rushed and Dr. Jean Charles was very patient and made sure he answered all our questions and concerns. We definitely are keeping him as our family's physician.
    in Orlando, FL |
    I had a very good experience with Dr. Jean-Charles. He is very professional, qualified and passionate. Dr. Jean-Charles takes time to explain and delivers results. He's very personable and makes his patients feel comfortable and in good hands. I will recommend him to anyone looking for results.
    in Orlando Florida |
    Dr Jean Charles always take time to his clients. He really care about your wellbeing,your health comes first for the Doctor. He is very pleasant and also make sure you come to your appointment
    in Orlando |
    Dr. Jean-Charles has been my physician for the past 4 years. Prior to choosing him as my physician i have had 3 different physicians within a period of two years. Following up with my friend's recommendation to go to Dr. Jean-Charles has been my best decision ever. The level of professionalism and competence i received from him and from his staff were unparalleled. His outstanding knowledge, patience, level of commitment to his patients kept me happy and healthy for the past 4 years.
    Have you seen Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD?
    Are you Dr. Jean-Charles?

Dr. Jean-Charles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Depression
    • High Cholesterol

University of Haiti / School of Medicine And Pharmacy
      NYU Downtown Hosp

• French

Dr. Jean-Charles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jean-Charles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jean-Charles does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jean-Charles and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.