Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD

Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL.

453 N Kirkman Rd Ste 203

Orlando, FL 32811

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careplus
  • HAP Insurance
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Jean-Charles

Dr. Jean-Charles' Experience

Dr. Jean-Charles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Jean-Charles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Bronchitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Ataxia
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glaucoma

• Wellness Examination

• University Of Haiti / School Of Medicine and Pharmacy
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Nyu Downtown Hosp

Dr. Jean-Charles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jean-Charles has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Jean-Charles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jean-Charles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jean-Charles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jean-Charles to family and friends
Dr. Jean-Charles' Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
This year I was unfortunately diagnosed with Lyme disease. After countless doctors who did not believe//take me seriously I came to Dr. JC. He put it together immediately, got me tested, and started treatment. He was always nice and attentive, even spoke to me on the phone during after work hours when I had concerns. He always cited studies/empirical evidence when giving me suggestions. Wish I was still living in Orlando- he'd be my first go to for any health needs!
in Orlando, FL |
I dont know how I could ever thank this Doctor! Id like to thank the entire staff! If it were not for him I may have not been able to be living and breathing today. without getting into too much detail and keeping it short. My heart was failing. one day in particular from a visit I thought was a general check up, the doctor gave me an order to not return to work but to go straight to the hospital. Thank god i listened doing so saved my life. I now have a pacemaker in place and doing WELL!
in Orlando, FL |
I've been under this Doctors care for 5 years. My health has significantly improved. I recommend this doctor. He know what hes talking about.
in Orlando, FL |
Upon arrive I was greeted with a smile which made my heart happy. The Doctor provided me with more information than I was expecting and asking for is great. I always listen to him on the radio and i would say i trust his decisions.
in Orlando, FL |
I'm so happy to have him as a Doctor. Hes always sending me to do labs and testing whenever I have a concern which really shows how serious he takes them. He adjusts my dosing based on my needs and I'm just overall satisfied with the care I receive.
in Orlando, FL |
Best Doctor I've ever had. I highly recommend him. Especially for the Creole, french and spanish speaking people.
in Orlando, FL |
I love Dr.Jean Charles. Very professional and caring.
Orlando, FL |
Great Doctor! The nurses are amazing and very kind and patient. Doctor really takes the time to listen to you and explain your condition and address all your questions and concerns. However Wait time is too long and the checkout process is timely and unfriendly.
in Orlando, FL |
The nurse and doctor are extremely patient and kind that is my favorite and best thing I have to say about them. I've never had a Doctor treat as well as they do. however I will say the front staff has a bad attitude and had bad customer service. She seemed very frustration.
in Orlando, FL |
I very much appreciate the service as a whole from this practice. I did not wait long at all. My appointment was at 8 am. The nurse is amazing. Cheslyn is very informative and gives me a lot of teaching on how to improve my health. I love her!
in Orlando, FL |
Wait time was a tad bit long . The Doctor is extremely nice very informative truly concerned about my situation. this was my first time here he was very thorough the staff was friendly and I would plan on staying with him as my sole provider.
Orlando, FL |
Great Doctor. The staff is miserable. Should not be in this line of work if you cant be friendly. The nurses were nice. but check in and out is long and annoying.
in Orlando, FL |
Everything about this Doctor is amazing. But I was in this office for 4 hours. I wont say it was worth the wait because I shouldn't have to wait that long. But i will say I still left the office satisfied with the visit. And I was offered food and drink while I waited.
in Orlando, FL |
This was my first visit to this clinic with this Doctor. I waited a little under 10 minutes. The encounter with the doctor was fast and efficient. My only complaint is the front desk staff. checking in and out was nothing but attitude. I can tell they were in a bad mood. Other than that everything was great.
in Orlando, FL |
I've been seeing this doctor for the past 5 years. Hes weaned me off pain medication and has helped me get my blood pressure under control. I've sent so many of my friends and family to him. I highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
This was my first time seeing this Doctor. i was in and out within 30 minutes so I dont know about the long wait time everyone is talking about. But it was later in the evening so maybe thats why. Well Im in pretty decent health but I just wanted to get a check up. The nurse was nice and the docotor was fast. Thats what I like
in Orlando, FL |
Very good doctor! He speaks my language and that makes me feel at ease and more comfortable.
in Orlando, FL |
Everyone is so nice in this office. My health has made a positive turn being in this doctors care. I feel stronger and over all healthier! He is so kind and informative and patient.
in Orlando, FL |
This is my first visit to this Doctor. I enjoy listening to him on the radio everyday. That's how i found about him initially. I finally decided to Have him as my provider. The first visit went well hes very nice and has very good bedside manners. staff is polite. I'm confident i found a Great doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
I'm a retired nurse of 29 years at a General hospital In Port- Au- Prince. I'm very familiar with the health department and procedures and protocols. I really love this Doctor he's very nice and i feel my health has definitely improved under his care. His office staff are kind and I've already sent many of my friends and family here who are now his patients as well. Keep it up!
in Orlando, FL |
I don't regret coming to see this doctor I received great service. Whenever I call with a question or concern regarding my care I'm answered promptly. The Doctor is great and I'm very satisfied with how he handles me as a patients. I was ill for a long time. I've gone through the ER 3 times since moving to Orlando with my asthma with no none able to help my condition. Found out about him through a radio podcast. I've been coming since April and I have finally found relief.
in Orlando, FL |
When I moved to Florida from Virginia, I knew finding a doctor that would fit my needs would be a challenge. I specifically wanted an Internal Medicine doc. Then I found Dr. Gutteridge, whom I call "The Haitian Healer." I couldn't be more satisfied with his professionalism and his bedside manner. "The Haitian Healer" does a great job of explaining what he's doing step by step. But, more importantly, he listens to his patients. Doctor, leader, and trainer.
in Orlando, FL |
my experience here was better than any other Doctor's office I've visited. from the moment I walked in I was greeted. My wait time was not long at all i think i sat down for maybe 5 minutes before I was called. The doctor was very kinds and attentive. he answered all my concerns and gave a lot of information regarding them. I definitely would recommend him!
in Orlando, FL |
when I came I felt like I was in a familiar place. It nice to be able to speak my language with y doctor. He speak spanish , french , english and creole. thats amazing to me. I loved the service I recieved. It didnt take long to be called. I recommend all my family and friends to see this Doctor as well.
in Orlando, FL |
I found about him through a radio show. I had originally scheduled an appointment to see another doctor today but I decided to call and see if there was an opening at Dr. Jean-Charles office. They told me they could see me today and I thought wow that was fast. Scheduling an appt was fast easy. My first time going they did everything at once. Im very happy I came and got to get my pap smear as well. I'm very proud of this service. A little over an 1 hour wait time but I was just happy to be seen
in Orlando, FL |
In all my years in the United States, I have never met a doctors as understanding, and compassionate, and knowledgeable as Dr. Jean- Charles. I would readily recommend him to everyone! My friends, my children, even the members of my faith! It's truly the Gem of the Orlando area.
in Orlando, FL |
this visit went well. The ladies in front were very nice and I wouldn't go to another clinic. I received great service. My husband and I were scared to come because I thought I would have bad results the Dr assured me all my problems could be treated. and I left the office feeling better than I had walking in.
in Orlando, FL |
today I'm am satisfied with the doctors visit. I was initially scared. I came with my wife. There was a 20 minute wait time. The doctor understands my language and I can easily express my self to him where as in English I wouldn't be able to understand as much or express as much. he gave me a prescription for the medications I need and I am overall happy with my visit!
in Orlando, FL |
I found out about JC Medical through my mom and my insurance because they are the one that provided me with this doctor. I would come back because he is my primary doctor and the staff here are really friendly. I waited about 30 minutes before I could see the doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
I looked online through a list of doctors that accepted my insurance. that's how i found Dr.Jean- Charles. I'm not sure why but he just really stood out to me so I decided to pick him. my visit was excellent. total time i was in the office was a little over an hour, however The clinic was full of patients so its understandable. i would definitely recommend this doctor. the front staff was nice and courteous as well. I drive over and hour from Haines city to come to Orlando its worth it.
in Orlando, FL |
my wait time 5 minutes my appointment was for 8AM. I really have no complaints. everyone was nice. I appreciated it . My meeting with the doctor went well, he explained everything to me regarding my health and I felt very comfortable speaking my home language .
in Orlando, FL |
waiting time was too long. longer than 1 hour. Other than that the staff is always really nice and informative i would recommend this doctor and I would come again. He answered all my question and concerns
in Orlando, FL |
he doctor's office has a very welcoming environment. Although the waiting time may be long like any typical doctor's office, it can be considered worth the wait. The J.C staff and Doctor himself provide a stable service that wants to aid its patients through multiple means.
in Orlando, FL |
I came with my husband for the first time today. The Dr was very patient with responding to all our concerns. We both decided to change doctors. We heard an Ad For this doctor on the radio so we decided to try it out and we're glad we did. the girls who handle check in were nice too.
in Orlando, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Jean-Charles to everyone. I was very ill and wasn't aware of the reason but when I came to the doctor he ran some tests and was able to diagnose the problem. I was very appreciative and relived with the service. he allowed me time to express my concerns and answered all my questions.
in Orlando, FL |
i love the service here. i was in and out. the office cleanliness was great. The workers are very nice. the doctor was great. this was me and my mothers first visit and we will definitely be returning and making Dr. Jean-Charles are permanent family doctor.
Kissimmee, FL |
I waited over 2 hours past my appointment to have a 90 second conversation with the doctor, during which 70 seconds was spent asking if I was suicidal... then he scheduled me for blood work and said I'd have to come back for another appointment that won't be covered by my insurance to complete my wellness exam.
in Orlando, FL |
he is a good doctor. Its great that the Haitian community along with Spanish speaking community can have an office/clinic to go to that is as accommodating at this one. language barrier can be so frustrating. my main reason for coming here is so myself and my parents can receive care and information in a familiar language. thank you. our visit was helpful.
in Orlando, FL |
my wait time was a bit long 1 hour. but the office was definitely busy. The front desk was efficient and friendly with check in. setting an appointment was easy. the Doctor was good . had me in and out once he saw me. i would refer a friend. I'm pretty healthy so i don't go to the doctor often. but i would come again when needed.
in Orlando, FL |
yes i would recommend this doctor to family and friends. my wait time was 20 min which i don't think is that bad for how busy it was. the doctor is nice.
Orlando, FL |
Hands down hes the best doctor I/ve had thus far. hes very thorough and informative regarding my health. It also great that hes speaks 4 different languages. Hes my mothers physician as well and she speaks Spanish and i believe he also speaks french, and creole in addition to english. love how accommodating his staff is.
in Orlando, FL |
I am happy to have Dr.Jean-Charles as my primary physician. He is so personable and patient. He attentively listens and addresses any concerns I have. His staff were very attentive and friendly as well. Great customer service.
in Orlando, FL |
The whole visit was a pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Jean Charles was very nice and and genuinely concerned and cared about my mothers health. His office was busy yet we were in and out in a timely fashion. We were also accommodated with transportation as neither me or my mother drives. We did not feel rushed and Dr. Jean Charles was very patient and made sure he answered all our questions and concerns. We definitely are keeping him as our family's physician.
in Orlando, FL |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Jean-Charles. He is very professional, qualified and passionate. Dr. Jean-Charles takes time to explain and delivers results. He's very personable and makes his patients feel comfortable and in good hands. I will recommend him to anyone looking for results.
in Orlando Florida |
Dr Jean Charles always take time to his clients. He really care about your wellbeing,your health comes first for the Doctor. He is very pleasant and also make sure you come to your appointment
in Orlando |
Dr. Jean-Charles has been my physician for the past 4 years. Prior to choosing him as my physician i have had 3 different physicians within a period of two years. Following up with my friend's recommendation to go to Dr. Jean-Charles has been my best decision ever. The level of professionalism and competence i received from him and from his staff were unparalleled. His outstanding knowledge, patience, level of commitment to his patients kept me happy and healthy for the past 4 years.
Have you seen Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles, MD?
Are you Dr. Jean-Charles?

See our Internal Medicine Specialists at Osceola Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Jean-Charles

Dr. Jean-Charles accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careplus
  • HAP Insurance
    Medicare Advantage PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life