Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Galante

Gustavo E Galante MD

322 U S 41 Schererville, IN 46375

Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Schererville, IN and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and spa medicine.

Dr. Galante accepts

Dr. Galante accepts the following insurance:

Principal Financial Group

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Galante's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Collagen Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Gustavo Galante, has brought world-class surgical training to his cosmetic surgery patients for more than 20 years. At his two locations in Schererville and Valparaiso, he offers a full range of surgical and non-s...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.5

Dr. Galante?
Dr. Galante's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD
I'd highly recommend Dr. Galante and his staff. From day 1 to the last I couldn't have been more pleased, relaxed, informed. Thank you Dr. Galante and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Liposuction procedure was well attended and as expected. After care and follow up was very good as well. Healing was quick, only one day of discomfort easily remedied with medication, which was only needed for a 36 hour period. Office visits were prompt and cost arrangements were convenient and manageable. Doctors staff at the office and at the surgical center handled the event professionally and attentively. Advise bringing thick mil plastic liner for trip home & disposable large towels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Truly amazing talented plastic surgeon. His staff is absolutely wonderful. He is compassionate, caring and actually listens to your concerns. He was absolutely wonderful and I am truly pleased with my results. I know I chose the best and the proof is in the results I carry for the rest of my life, I will always be grateful and would recommend him to everyone. If you want the best look no further. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
My experience with Dr. Galante was a very easy relaxed one. He explained the breast implant procedure through computer images and verbal explanation. He provided me the information I needed to make educated decisions. He called me the night after the surgery to check on me, which made me feel much more comfortable. . What I really appreciated is that I didn't feel pressured to do one thing or another. He is not a pushy plastic surgeon and I trust what he thinks is best. Very happy with results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Galante and his staff. His professional bedside manner, as well as his knowledge and expertise are absolutely top notch. His compassion and kindness helped to ease any anxiety I was feeling about my upcoming procedures. I have always been greeted warmly upon entering the office, and the office staff is friendly and attentive. I have been extremely happy with my results and I return to the office frequently for various services. I would highly recommend Dr. Galante!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
The worse PS on earth hides everything please if you want breast implants don't go through with it!! Especially with Dr Galante he doesn't educate his patients nor does he report any if the health conditions you develop with the hazard implants DO YOUR RESEARCH PLEASE!!! They will kill you including Dr Galante!!!!! RUN!! FAST!!!! He lies!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I saw Dr Galante for a problem that arose with my implants that were over 10yrs old. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all of my concerns. Unbeknownst to either of us, he came across another issue once I was under surgery. Over time Dr Galante was able to help as much as possible with the additional problem through a second surgery that he didn't even charge me for. He is so compassionate and only wants to make his patients feel the best. I wouldn't go to anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Galante?

Gustavo E Galante MD

• Sat: closed
    • Mon: closed
    • Tue: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Thu: 1:30pm - 5:00pm
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Galante treats patients.

Compare Providers