Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 62

Dr. Galante

Gustavo E Galante MD

322 Us 41 Schererville, IN 46375

Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Schererville, IN. He is affiliated with medical facilities Community Hospital and Franciscan Health Munster. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Galante to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Galante's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Galante

Dr. Galante
The augmentation procedure was so simple I wish I would of done it years ago
Deb – Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I had a mommy makeover 3 weeks ago and I feel amazing. Dr Galante and his staff are so friendly and make you feel comfortable and amazing! they answered every question and I felt confident leading up to my surgery day! Dr Galante held my hand and comforted me in the operating room before going under and it felt like genuine care. You can really tell he not only loves what he does, but cares for his patients! he’s also great at it. My incision was done so neatly and perfect. You can tell he took his time to make it as nice as possible. My body looks great! And I have my confidence back thanks to Dr Galante!
Bonnie Cox – Jul 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Dr. Galante and his staff were very welcoming and knowledgeable. They made me feel very comfortable and explained everything thoroughly. Not only did the staff and Dr. Galante take the time to understand my careers, and hone life, but they were also able to calm my fears about surgery. They are truly professionals! Highly, highly recommend!
Teresa – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Dr. Galante and his staff have been EXCEPTIONAL throughout this process. I had breast augmentation and everything the doctor and nurse told me to expect was to a T. In the Operating room Dr. Galante made me feel so calm, comforted, and safe. He put on music of my choice, and with a smile held my hand and didn’t let go (until I fell asleep of course) Afterwards, recovery nurse absolutely AMAZING! Received a personal phone call from Dr. Galante that night just to follow up and see how I was feeling. Few days later, the surgical center checked on me to also see how Everything was progressing. My recovery is only 9 days post op and IM IN LOVE WITH THE RESULTS!! I did my research and I would do it ALL OVER again with this physician and staff! I have so many people to refer and honestly if you want superb results and patient care, go to THE BEST! Thank you Dr. Galante and staff.
Anastasia Y – May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I called to set up an appointment and Anna or Hannah was very rude. She acted like I should know the terms to use like a plastic surgeon. She wouldn’t even book me an appointment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Lily blue. – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Flawless. I recently had breast implant removal and replacement with Dr. Galante, who came highly recommended, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. After many years, I was at a crossroads about having my implants removed or replacing them. At the consultation, Dr. Galante and Megan, nurse & patient coordinator, we’re attentive, informative and caring. They gave me the information, pros and cons, and didn’t try to sway my decision either way. I didn’t wait too long and decided to go for it and have removal and replacement. He is a truly gifted surgeon and put in just the right size for my frame. This breast surgery was a cinch the second time around. Wish I hadn’t waited. His staff are all very nice and professional. The nurses and anesthesiologists at the clinic all top notch too. It was win win! Thank you!
Bunkie, Hinsdale – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Dr. Galante is very knowledgeable, caring, and exhibits excellent judgement.
James Lipton DDS – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr Galante. During the consultation he was very personal-able and knowledgeable. He gave me realistic expectations of my requested procedures. He was familiar with the tendency of ethnicities with more melanin to keloid. . And had a plan to minimize them if it happened. He patiently answered our questions and didn’t attempt to push unnecessary procedures. I was particularly impressed with his concern for my medical safety by explaining the risks of staying under anesthesia too long and getting multiple procedure at once. Office staff was also wonderful. Surgicenter was clean and the staff outstanding. My husband and I are totally thrilled with my results. Yes, I would do it again. Absolutely. I highly recommend him to everyone.
DS in South Holland , IL – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I'd highly recommend Dr. Galante and his staff. From day 1 to the last I couldn't have been more pleased, relaxed, informed. Thank you Dr. Galante and staff!
Hinsdale, IL – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Liposuction procedure was well attended and as expected. After care and follow up was very good as well. Healing was quick, only one day of discomfort easily remedied with medication, which was only needed for a 36 hour period. Office visits were prompt and cost arrangements were convenient and manageable. Doctors staff at the office and at the surgical center handled the event professionally and attentively. Advise bringing thick mil plastic liner for trip home & disposable large towels.
Porter, IN – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
Truly amazing talented plastic surgeon. His staff is absolutely wonderful. He is compassionate, caring and actually listens to your concerns. He was absolutely wonderful and I am truly pleased with my results. I know I chose the best and the proof is in the results I carry for the rest of my life, I will always be grateful and would recommend him to everyone. If you want the best look no further. You will not be disappointed.
Highland, IN – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
My experience with Dr. Galante was a very easy relaxed one. He explained the breast implant procedure through computer images and verbal explanation. He provided me the information I needed to make educated decisions. He called me the night after the surgery to check on me, which made me feel much more comfortable. . What I really appreciated is that I didn't feel pressured to do one thing or another. He is not a pushy plastic surgeon and I trust what he thinks is best. Very happy with results!
Chicago, IL – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Galante and his staff. His professional bedside manner, as well as his knowledge and expertise are absolutely top notch. His compassion and kindness helped to ease any anxiety I was feeling about my upcoming procedures. I have always been greeted warmly upon entering the office, and the office staff is friendly and attentive. I have been extremely happy with my results and I return to the office frequently for various services. I would highly recommend Dr. Galante!
Meg in St John, IN – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
The worse PS on earth hides everything please if you want breast implants don't go through with it!! Especially with Dr Galante he doesn't educate his patients nor does he report any if the health conditions you develop with the hazard implants DO YOUR RESEARCH PLEASE!!! They will kill you including Dr Galante!!!!! RUN!! FAST!!!! He lies!!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Schererville, IN – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?
I saw Dr Galante for a problem that arose with my implants that were over 10yrs old. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all of my concerns. Unbeknownst to either of us, he came across another issue once I was under surgery. Over time Dr Galante was able to help as much as possible with the additional problem through a second surgery that he didn't even charge me for. He is so compassionate and only wants to make his patients feel the best. I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Jennifer in Schererville, IN – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gustavo Galante, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Galante?

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Gustavo Galante, has brought world-class surgical training to his cosmetic surgery patients for more than 20 years....Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery