Dr. Gustavo Delgado, MD

Dr. Gustavo Delgado, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Gustavo Delgado, MD is a neurology specialist in San Marcos, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2000 and specializes in neurology.

400 Craven Rd

San Marcos, CA 92078

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Delgado

This content was provided by Dr. Delgado "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Delgado has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Delgado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Delgado's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delgado to family and friends

Dr. Delgado's Performance

I feel fortunate to be in the care of such an exceptional and compassionate doctor. Dr. Delgado is brilliant and keeps up to date with the latest research. He is patient, thorough and takes the necessary time to answer questions and explain matters in detail. He is a real credit to Kaiser...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He's terrible. Diagnosed my mom with dementia before doing a CT scan or even blood work. Now the DMV took her license so she can't drive anywhere which has made her depressed. She's only 70 with some minor memory problems ....she was trying to be proactive about that.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
awful doctor yelled at me and literally gave me a medicine that almost killed me. When I came back and told him my symptoms he said it was anxiety and to see a psychiatrist. So I saw a psychiatrist and the immediately saw the drug interaction and took me off of it because it was harming me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option1
I have multiple sclerosis and ask why can't I get a mri once a year to see my progression. He would tell me how in wouldn't tell us much. To me it seems like basic health care. Also didn't seem empathetic to my needs. So I found a new Dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option1