Dr. Gus Armenakis, MD

Dr. Gus Armenakis, MD

Internal Medicine  |
34 reviews

Dr. Gus Armenakis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tamarac, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Armenakis is affiliated with Broward Health North, University Hospital and Medical Center, Broward Health Medical Center, Broward Health Imperial Point, Northwest Medical Center, Broward Health Coral Springs and Holy Cross Hospital....See Less

Gus Armenakis Clinic

7421 N University Dr Ste 306

Tamarac, FL 33321

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Centene
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Armenakis

Dr. Gus Armenakis is conveniently located in Tamarac, Fl. His mission is to provide the best quality health care available. Most insurances plans accepted. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service as well as personalized attention. Our staff speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek to better assist you.

Dr. Armenakis' Experience

Dr. Armenakis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Armenakis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Common Cold

• Ochsner Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Armenakis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Armenakis has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Armenakis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Armenakis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Northwest Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Armenakis is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Armenakis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Armenakis to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Armenakis' Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Armenakis is very professional, kind and an incredible physician. Everyone in his office is very nice and I highly recommend him.
in Coral Springs |
Dr Armenakis, what can I say..from the 1st visit approx. 1-1/2 ago, Dr. Armenakis made me feel like he had been my doctor for many years. He is caring, knowledgeable, great bedside manner, listens intently, a genuine care for all his patients. If you need to see a specialist, he will refer to his "Wall of Doctors" card file! If the issue is an Urgent one, this fine doctor will call the specialist's office to get you in ASAP as he did for me. To boot, a wonderful sense of Humor. Thank you Dr. A.
BOCA RATON |
I would not recommend Armenakis to my worst enemy - His wife and his office manager would not listen - referred me to a doctor that did not take my insurance and he is clearly just in it for the money. Staff including the wife would NOT listen to my concern that could have been easily resolved - I did not get any of my test results. I needed clearance for surgery and I was unable to have my scheduled surgery because of their unprofessionalism and now after 4 months they are sending a bill.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dr Armenakis is a great doctor! He is very personable and has great bedside manner. He has great working relationships with nurses and doctors alike. He's approachable and easy to talk to. I really like the fact that he's not hasty; he really takes the time out to really listen to the concerns of his patients, answer and explain questions, and make sure they are well taken care of. And he's very accessible and responsive when patients reach out to him.
Nashville, TN |
The only doctor I know who saw me in the hospital and in the office. Is managing my medical conditions well.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
this office is a joke staff very unfriendly and takes 2 weeks to get referalls to doctors actually need. dr gus only really cares for people pay with cash or insurance is way up there. we get canceled day of appointment on day of appointment with no new one so need to spend 6hrs on phone trying to get new one. and the nurses are very unfriendly weather there or on phone always get attitude from. i am surprised this guy still in buisness
Pompano Beach, FL |
Nice office staff who are fluent in Spanish, very attentive, and caring. The doctor took good care of me and helped guide me to the appropriate specialist.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Saw the doctor for an initial visit. His office staff was kind and nice enough to see me the same day. The Doctor was caring and addressed all my medical problems. I am proud to call Dr Armenakis my new primary care physician.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Armenakis, he is very knowledgeable and extremely caring Doctor. He spent appropriate time with me and answered my questions. His staff are great.
in Orlando, FL |
Great caring physician.
in boca raton,florida |
Excellent caring doctor, easy to get hold of, really efficient.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. A has helped my father, who turned 94 today, many times over the past 4 years. On several visits to Northwest Medical Center for a number of aging related problems, Dr. Armenakis has been of tremendous support to my father and our family. My father is currently under Dr. Armenakis?s care for a variety of ailments including respiratory problems, blood count, blood pressure and kidney issues. He is an excellent physician, excellent communicator and tremendous and caring human being.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Armenakis is an excellent doctor who's insight in diagnostic medicine is superior to a vast majority of doctors. I have seen from a minimal amount of testing focus down to a few different potential issues and this proves he is a top quality medical practitioner. He has an outstanding character and honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him for your doctor especially for your PCP.
Have you seen Dr. Gus Armenakis, MD?
Are you Dr. Armenakis?

Visit Dr. Armenakis

Dr. Armenakis accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Centene