Dr. Gurston Nyquist, MD

Dr. Gurston Nyquist, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·

Dr. Gurston Nyquist, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.Read his story

Learn about Dr. Nyquist

See how frequently Dr. Nyquist performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sinus Surgery
Laryngitis
Pharyngitis
high

Dr. Nyquist's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Nyquist's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nyquist "Dr. Gurston Nyquist is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist serving the Philadelphia area for more than 10 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Nyquist "Dr. Gurston Nyquist is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist serving the Philadelphia area for more than 10 years. Dr. Nyquist is experienced in Head and Neck Surgery and Rhinology. He is also a professional member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and Fellow of the American Rhinologic Society."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Acute Laryngitis
  • Allergies
  • Black Eye
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Disorders

• Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• McGill University / Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
  • New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nyquist has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nyquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nyquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nyquist's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nyquist to family and friends

Dr. Nyquist's Performance

We are thrilked with Dr Nyquist. He is warm, funny and makes you feel so comfortable. Highly recommend him to anyone! Wouldnt trust anyone else...!!! I wish there are more doctors like him. He is PERFECT, EXCELLENT and EXCEPTIONAL and I’m thankfull for saving my life...!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Larry! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

I am so happy that I found Dr. Nyquist. After foolishly seeing another ENT, for over 5 years with no results, it only took one visit with this very knowledgeable Doctor to get some relief. He was very interested in what I had to say and seemed to ask me all the right questions. I'm sure that's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Annamarie, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a great day.

Dr. Nyquist performed my surgery a couple of years ago and the surgery was successful! Dr. Nyquist, Michelle, Sonia are all very kind and caring, I have found Dr. Nyquist to be extremely kind, caring, gentle, compassionate and understanding. He personally called me before my surgery because of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found Dr. Nyquist to be very caring, compassionate and gentle during my exams. I have an upcoming surgery and I am very confident in his level of expertise. Since I have anxiety disorder, so for me to recommend Dr. Nyquist or any other physician there (Dr. Luginbuhl), you know they are excellent!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Nyquist at Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery