Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD

Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Panama City Beach, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. She specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, and more.

Nu Wave Medical Center

Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Medicaid
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sekhon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sekhon's conditions and procedures:

• Heart Disease
  • Pap Smear
  • Weight Loss

Dr. Sekhon provides individual care giving each patient the attention and care they deserve. Dr. Sekhon also believes in a healthy life choices and carries a full line of Nutrilite vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements.

• Emergency Medicine

3.4

Dr. Sekhon?
Dr. Sekhon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD
Dr. Sekhon was a lifesaver after the hurricane. We were able to get in to see her relatively quickly and she was very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
I have appointment 9:45am but 10:45 I’m still waiting for they call me to see doctor If you have to work or have to do something don’t come here it take to long time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
Dr. Seikhon you have a noticeable lack of concern for thorough care of your patients. Your completeness in the care of my Mother was unprofessional. The 1823 form we requested was incomplete and did not even have my Momma's name on the form. Her changes to her medicine were incorrect and with medicine added which were not dicussed during the office visit. You have a lackadaisical attitude in the responsibility expected of a "Doctor" in the care of your patient. Unsatisfactory professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
I'm very happy with Dr Sekhon and her staff. I was very ill for 9 months.. I'm happy that I'm well thanks to Dr Sekhon caring and putting me in the hospital for several test until diagnosis. I highly recommend her. I have continued to see her for all of my health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
She is an excellent Doctor with a very caring and professional staff!! Dr. Sekhon is one of the top-notch Doc's in this area!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
My family has been seeing Dr Sekhon for many years and wouldn't allow for any other to see my self let alone. My family! And that being said for many reasons including her relentless fight to find what was wrong with my health and never giving up as well as making it possible for my husband and my self to finally expand our family after 6 years of doctors prescribing the wrong medicines and wrong course of treatments. This doctor isn't just internal medicine for the physical but the psychologi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
She could care less about her patients worst doctor I have ever visited will NEVER refer ANYONE to her. Completely unproffesional!!!! she also charges insuarance companys for things she doesnt perform so watch your bills close
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
I just wanted to say for new patients that are considering looking for a new doctor that I have been with Dr. Sekhon for several years. She is a very caring doctor. She is very knowledgable, patient and kind. She really cares about her patients and their health. I would recommend her to anybody, she is an excellent doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
Most people post only when it is not a good review, I am posting because our experience was above and beyond what was Dr, Sekhon job is. I brought my elderly mother in who was having difficulties do to her age, Dr Sekhon gave her all the time, attention she required, but it was when I seen her show love and compassion to her that makes her remarkable. To serve others is the best you will ever be, and Dr, Sekhon and her staff have mastered just that. I highly recommend Dr, Sekhon and her staff th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
I just recently moved back to PCB and had seen Dr. Sekhon several years ago. She was very kind and helpful at my first visit. Today I went back to her to get refills on medications that I have been taking for some time which included ulcer, sleep and ADHD medication. I was treated like a crackhead and was told I was depressed. I wasn't even given the script for ulcer medicine. Out $120. I don't recommend her. Obviously she doesn't read the nurses notes. I was very insulted by how I was treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
this dr. refuses to give monthly refills on maintenance prescriptions. she requires you to come back each month in order to bill the insurance company. I have never had any dr. do this with regular medications. what an inconvenience to me just to make sure that my medication is filled. they are hard to get on the phone. say they will call in a refill after the month is up but do not until you might get an appointment. in the meantime you are out of medication and no care from the dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
Dr. Sekhon has been my primary physician for seven years. There is sometimes a wait BECAUSE she does not rush you out of the office...takes a lot of time and even gets to know you and your medical issues. Secondly, if a patient has an emergency medical problem she will always fit them in on the day they call. On at least 4 occasions I had emergency issues, and was seen by her shortly after I called. In my opinion, there is no better physician in Panama City.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?
After arriving to the appointment just to refill my regular medication I was on for 10 years (will not authorize it over the phone!) found a waiting room with 19 people. 3 of them were sleeping. There were not enough place to sit! Why would the office schedule so many patients at the same time if you know you cannot see them?!? Four people next to me were there for the same reason: prescription refill. Waited for 1.5 just to be measured and charged for the office visit. Stay away from this place
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurprit Sekhon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sekhon?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sekhon treats patients.

Bay Medical Center