Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD

Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Padda is affiliated with SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital and SSM Saint Mary's Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Padda's Experience

See how Dr. Padda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Padda

Dr. Padda accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Padda is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Padda has admitting privileges.

Dr. Padda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padda to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Padda's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in St.Louis |
Dr.Padda is amazing. He is very straight forward and ordered testing immediately due to the severe amount of pain I was in with my spine fracture from 2015 . Hes the first doctor to order an EMG & MRI to be done of my spine & shoulder, all the other doctors just gave me meds & just blew it off . I am so grateful I came across him. He not only is helping me relieve my pain which made me miserable but also referred me to a psychiatrist because he realized I had other health issues .
Florissant, MO |
Dr. Padda is the most disrespectful, arrogant, unprofessional doctor(and I use that loosely) that I have ever met in my life.. first, his office is always packed, you can expect to be sitting for at least 3 hours. none of the staff members ever know where your medical file is located. I had to get a series of 6 shots in my lower back. he did not explain my diagnosis, he told me to shut up saying ouch as I received my shot, and to tuff it out. he is a horrible person and should be shut down.
Lagos, LA |
have suffered from migraine headaches since I was 18 years old. I have been to several different doctors and treatment providers seeking a solution that would finally lend me some type of relief. I have taken all kinds of medication, tried a chiropractor, acupuncture, etc. and nothing seemed to work. One of my co-workers recommended I try to get an appointment with Dr. Padda because he has a special technique that he does specifically for migraine headaches.
in lagos |
I know how terrible back pain can be. After a fall down the stairs, I had unimaginable pain for five years. I had been to various doctors and done physical therapy throughout that time period. Stretches worked when I was sore, but sometimes the pain was so intense that I could hardly get out of bed. I have even had to take days or weeks off of work due to the pain. I finally found a doctor who really listened to my symptoms and understood my problem,Other doctors had menti surgery but all thanks
in DA |
Went there in excruciating pain in my thigh and the pain was radiating down to my knee. Dr. Padda has a great chair side manner and a soft touch. He asked me several questions and examined the areas in which I was complaining of discomfort. He explained things carefully to make certain I understood. He couldn't have been nicer or more professional. He's smart and kind. Great combinatioin.Highly recommended.
in Colombo, 01 |
in CALIFORNIA |
I visited Dr. Padda after being referred by my primary care physician for migraine headaches. He had tried several medications but I was still receiving no relief. They were debilitating to my everyday life. Dr. Padda suggested that I try an injection in the back of my head – which sounds terrifying but at that point, I was miserable. The thought of the injection was much worse than the actual injection. It was very quick and not painful at all. I followed up in a few weeks to check my pro
Lagos, LA |
I have seen many health institute, not like Padda Institute – Center for Interventional Pain Management that decides to make you their own personal friend, beyond your body pains they care for your thoughts and how your mind will be fully active for they believe; mind is the father of the body and once mind is healthy, surely the body will be wealthy. Thanks to Dr Gurpreet Padda….. A great man in himself. I Love you, I love Padda Institute – Center for Interventional Pain Management
in St Louis, MO |
I really liked this Dr. Padda at first. But when I woke up and couldn't walk. Called his office and got a voice mail that was full. Went to ER. After more attempts no call till a week later. I told him I had went to Emergency Room and that's when I got cussed out, called all kinds of names. Something about his injections and epipdurals. I had the worst reaction to them that it prevented me from walking. But when you tell him his treatments don't work he gets angry and make threats. Horrible Dr
in Grantfork IL |
June 20th was given 6 steroid injections in my cervical spine & had a horrible debilitating reaction that sent me to the ER since the office didn't bother calling me back for a week . I had every test done & nothing explained what happened. My follow up 2 week appt with the Dr was one I'll never forget . 3 hours waiting past my appt time , then was asked if the injections helped . I replied no & the Dr's demenuer went from nasty to I'm a liar & I need a shrink & my symptoms simply don't exist
Chicago, IL |
When I first met Dr. Padda in 1999 he was a caring doctor. But now all he cares about is money. He orders unnecessary expensive tests. And if you question him why he gets on the defensiveand discharges you. He told I've got no right to my medical records. My advice to you is don't go to him. You wait a minimum of an hour? Then when you are in exam room its all 1 sided he tells you what's going to happen and if you try to ask him something if he doesn't like what's your dischared.
in St louis Missouri |
Expect to wait a minimum of 1 hour past your appointment time. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes and when I finally got to see the doctor, he was in and out within 3 minutes. He was rude. He didn't explain what my MRI results were. He said I will get a copy and I could read it then he walked out. He never mentioned the other 2 test results. He a cocky, rude man from India who now is making lots and lots of money and thinks he's Mr. Big Stuff now.
Florissant, MO |
This practice is scary! Beware! I came here after a referral from my doctor, what followed was every expensive tests they could order. When questioned what everything was for, they were rude and didn't want to take the time to explain. The office looks like it breeds off of the poor and under-educated. Even the staff appeared sub- standard. Ive never seen such a scary practice and felt so unsafe, as I did in this office!! Stay away !!!!!
in Breese, IL |
LOVE Dr. Padda . A super upstanding guy. Really knows his stuff. I would recommend anyone i know to go to him for pain management. My back has hurt from a work injury and he has gotten it under control. Hes an abrupt guy but he doesnt beat around the bush which is what i like. Straight up and honest.
in Collinsville |
Dr.Padda offered to do selective nerve root injections on me after I had told him I just had that same procedure done two weeks ago. He told me the doctor that performed my injections were amatures and compared himself to Tiger Woods! I was blown away by his arrogance and attitude. Use caution with him. Take the reviews seriously.
in Barnhart, MO |
My most recent visit was 1/13/16, I had waited 5 months to go back and see him once I got new insurance. I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes before they called me up just to tell me they would not accept my insurance. Even though they DO take my insurance, they CHOSE not to accept it. Dr. Padda refused to see me because of my insurance plan. According to the insurance company they have an obligation to see me because they are in network and they have a contract. THIS OFFICE IS A JOKE!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
Are you Dr. Padda?

Compare Dr. Padda

Dr. Padda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Padda has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Padda's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Padda does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Padda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Padda does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.