Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD

Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

International Pain Management 5203 Chippewa St Ste 301, Saint Louis, MO 63109 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Padda specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Saint Louis, MO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Padda? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Padda's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Padda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Padda

Dr. Padda accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Padda has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Padda's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padda to family and friends
2.3
Experience with Dr. Padda
Dr. Padda's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (54)
in St Louis, MO |
I really liked this Dr. Padda at first. But when I woke up and couldn't walk. Called his office and got a voice mail that was full. Went to ER. After more attempts no call till a week later. I told him I had went to Emergency Room and that's when I got cussed out, called all kinds of names. Something about his injections and epipdurals. I had the worst reaction to them that it prevented me from walking. But when you tell him his treatments don't work he gets angry and make threats. Horrible Dr
in Grantfork IL |
June 20th was given 6 steroid injections in my cervical spine & had a horrible debilitating reaction that sent me to the ER since the office didn't bother calling me back for a week . I had every test done & nothing explained what happened. My follow up 2 week appt with the Dr was one I'll never forget . 3 hours waiting past my appt time , then was asked if the injections helped . I replied no & the Dr's demenuer went from nasty to I'm a liar & I need a shrink & my symptoms simply don't exist
Chicago, IL |
When I first met Dr. Padda in 1999 he was a caring doctor. But now all he cares about is money. He orders unnecessary expensive tests. And if you question him why he gets on the defensiveand discharges you. He told I've got no right to my medical records. My advice to you is don't go to him. You wait a minimum of an hour? Then when you are in exam room its all 1 sided he tells you what's going to happen and if you try to ask him something if he doesn't like what's your dischared.
in St louis Missouri |
Expect to wait a minimum of 1 hour past your appointment time. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes and when I finally got to see the doctor, he was in and out within 3 minutes. He was rude. He didn't explain what my MRI results were. He said I will get a copy and I could read it then he walked out. He never mentioned the other 2 test results. He a cocky, rude man from India who now is making lots and lots of money and thinks he's Mr. Big Stuff now.
Florissant, MO |
This practice is scary! Beware! I came here after a referral from my doctor, what followed was every expensive tests they could order. When questioned what everything was for, they were rude and didn't want to take the time to explain. The office looks like it breeds off of the poor and under-educated. Even the staff appeared sub- standard. Ive never seen such a scary practice and felt so unsafe, as I did in this office!! Stay away !!!!!
in Breese, IL |
LOVE Dr. Padda . A super upstanding guy. Really knows his stuff. I would recommend anyone i know to go to him for pain management. My back has hurt from a work injury and he has gotten it under control. Hes an abrupt guy but he doesnt beat around the bush which is what i like. Straight up and honest.
in Collinsville |
Dr.Padda offered to do selective nerve root injections on me after I had told him I just had that same procedure done two weeks ago. He told me the doctor that performed my injections were amatures and compared himself to Tiger Woods! I was blown away by his arrogance and attitude. Use caution with him. Take the reviews seriously.
in Barnhart, MO |
My most recent visit was 1/13/16, I had waited 5 months to go back and see him once I got new insurance. I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes before they called me up just to tell me they would not accept my insurance. Even though they DO take my insurance, they CHOSE not to accept it. Dr. Padda refused to see me because of my insurance plan. According to the insurance company they have an obligation to see me because they are in network and they have a contract. THIS OFFICE IS A JOKE!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
Are you Dr. Padda?

Compare Dr. Padda

• Anesthesiology

Why It Matters: Dr. Padda's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Padda does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Padda does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Padda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Padda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Padda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology
  • Malpractice claims in Missouri not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Padda

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Padda's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Padda

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients