Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD

Fertility Medicine •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD is a fertility specialist in Saint Louis, MO. He specializes in fertility medicine and anesthesiology.

Padda Institute Center for Interventional Pain Management

27.976190476190474%

Dr. Padda?
Dr. Padda's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD
I have migraines and back problems, migraines would hit me on a daily basis. I couldnt eat, couldnt sleep, couldnt work and about seven years ago i came to Doctor Padda for Pain Management. Doctor Padda started to get my migraines under control to where I wasnt having them every day, my back pain has also been more manageable since seeing him. He's alot like Dr. House, he speaks his mind.. sometimes things you dont wanna hear but its the truth. He gets results. Sometimes my visits are long, always a crowd but he does his job. He got me on weightloss, he got me from 266 to 181. I highly recommend him to anyone with pain and ive already have many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
I started seeing doctor padda about about a year and lower back pain, it shootsa up to my upper right back as well.It prevented from doing alot of day to day functions and playing with he grandkids. I was referred by my previous pain doctor to come see doctor padda. Since seeing doctor padda ive lost 30 pounds and have went down two sizes. Doctor Padda has really helped me manage my pain with the weight loss and lower back injections. He is a very thorough doctor and shows great concern for you as a patient and takes the time to learn whats wrong with you and how to treat you. He is also very polite and smiles, I think going in the morning is a lot faster and make for better visits and the staff if very good as well, very helpful and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
I have pain in my right knee that travel to my left knee, I have to walk with a cane and ive learned to cope with it because i know that its there. It doesnt really prevent me from doing what i have to do, it may slow me down but it doesnt stop me. About a year and a half ago i decided to come see doctor padda, hes sent me to see a chiropractor and tells to me to apply heat to my pain. He gives me injections in my knee or back depending how the pain tavels. I think hes an okay doctor, never had any problems with him. When i first started coming here it was hard buts its gotten a whole lot better because its worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
I came to doctor padda a month ago because i was in a car accident, it caused pain in my left knee and pain to the left side of my head causing really painful headaches. Ive gotten some injections to start helping with my pain and medication to help maintains my levels while im at home, Ive also been getting chiropractic and it really works wonder, ive even done the suggested exercises to help as well. Hes a good doctor and knows his stuff and hes straight with you, no sugarcoating or babying. My experience at the Padda institute with my treatment and case have been very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
I suffer from back pain neck pain and leg pain, Ive been a patient for about a year and half now and he has really helped me with my pain. Hes a great doctor and knows where youre hurting just by looking at you. I dont wanna put him above god but hes great. He gives me injections that helps me manage my pain for a while which ive seen improvments with but the pain does come back, it has its upkeep. Hes a great doctor and well educated, he even help me with my sleep trouble.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
My primary care told me i needed to see a pain management doctor and they gave me a list to choose from, I was definitely the right choice. He gives me injections to help with my pain and without id be hardly able to stand up and walk. Hes a great doctor and very concerned about what youre going through, id recommend him to the entire world if i could. Visits vary but they are very good, wait can be long at times, the staff is wonderful and very friendly and helpful. I see the other doctors as well for weight loss, podiatry, and chiropractic and theyre all wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
About ten to twelve years years ago I wasnt able to walk and was having alot of pain in my lower back on the left side and my primary care doctor referred me to come see Doctor Padda. He gives me injections to help with my pain and prescribes me pain meds that allow me to manage it day to day. Ive seen big improvements since coming to see doctor padda and it allows me to do the daily activities i need to do. He is a great doctor and can look at you and tell whats wrong, it is very impressive to me. the staff is nice and friendly and the visits go greatly. I would highly recommend doctor padda.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
I had chest and back pain and came to see doctor padda about five years ago, a patient told me about doctor padda and i thought id give it a try. I wasnt able to do alot of activities I could normally do, He gives me injections and it helps with my pain alot. Hes a nice doctor, help alot with my pain and hes a straightforward guy. The visits go great and the staff are good. Id highly recommend people to come see doctor padd if they have pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?
I have three blow disc in my neck, left knee is totally destroyed, and my L4 and L5 are going into my siatic nerve. I was referred to come see doctor padda four years ago from my primary care doctor. I couldnt cope with my pain, couldnt do day to day things, I also had a home care worker. I couldnt stand for more than twenty minutes, ive definitely seen improvements. I love doctor padda, hes up front and very informative. He doesnt hold punches, he tells it how it is. The waits can be lengthy but its worth it. Id highly recommend anyone to see doctor padda for their pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gurpreet Padda, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Padda?

Dr. Padda accepts

Dr. Padda accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Padda treats your condition or procedure

• Fertility Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Padda treats patients.

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average