Dr. Guri Singh, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Singh

Colorado Family Medicine & Geriatric Medicine

8380 Zuni St Ste 305 Westminster, CO 80221

Dr. Guri Singh, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Westminster, CO and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Maulana Azad & Irwin Hosp in 1978 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Singh accepts

Dr. Singh accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

2 disciplinary actions Found
  • Failure to Cooperate with an Investigation (8/17/2016)View details
  • Failure to Cooperate with an Investigation (8/17/2016)View details
No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Singh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Singh's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Spondylosis
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

An ounce of prevention is better than a ton of cure! The less prescription medicine the better. A holistic approach to *condition* the body and the mind. Working on all 4 aspects of health: physical, social, psychological, and spiritual. Adhering to ...

• Addiction Medicine

2.4

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Guri Singh, MD
This doctor will make you wait hours in the waiting room. Then belittle you for not being a perfect person. DO NOT GO TO HIM, he is a terrible physician and you will leave feeling worse than when you got there.BEWARE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
If you are considering this doctor, don’t do it. Read all the reviews about him. He does not abide by HIPPA laws, and upon researching I’ve found that there have been sanctions against him, for failure to cooperate with an investigation. He is solely interested in taking your money. He will demand you get all sorts of uneeded procedures, tests and shots, so he can get a kickback. I truly believe without a doubt that this man is guilty of insurance fraud. Run far, far away from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. The appointments were ridiculously long, unprofessional, and the dr. was judgmental and rude. During my follow up, when I came in with intense and prolonged abdominal pain accompanied by very high fever/BP/pulse and blood/protein spilling out of my urine, he simply accused me of not following his lifestyle orders and gave me a food diary and said to come back in 2 weeks. I cannot exaggerate how awful this man was. Do not see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
If I could leave less than the one I would. I had a horrific experience and was left in much worse medical shape after my visits with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
One year ago I was blessed with becoming Dr. Singh's patient. I had read his reviews and realized these were from patients who wanted a Dr. who just prescribed meds and not someone who helps you get well, or as well as possible. This has been a hard and productive year thanks to the partnership in healing I have with Dr. Singh, God and me. Together I've lost 48#'s, found energy to live life more fully, decreased meds to 2, and eliminated illness's by 8. IF you want to get well choose Dr. Singh!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
This guy is an absolute joke. He charges an overly excessive amount just to schedule the appointment (scams you), and when you are doing your mandatory check up every two weeks he simply does fake "checkup" techniques that you would usually see 3 year old's doing to each other while playing doctor. Anytime you bring up an actual concern he somehow turns it into a metaphor for pimps and brothels, I'm being 100% serious still. I know it sounds like I'm playing a prank, but this is all true. Awful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is by far one of the best doctors I have ever known. I have seen some of the negative reviews written about him and I disagree with every single one of them. Dr. Singh is strict but also fair. Most doctors just complete the exam, write the script and send you on your way. Dr. Singh educates the patient and helps them reach their health goals. He truly is a caring, effective doctor and I would recommend anyone to him. His staff is also very pleasant and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
Diligent and thorough in examinations; takes the time to explain medical issues, concerns and treatment options. Compared to other doctors that I have seen, Dr Singh has a holistic approach to my health and a genuine interest in my well-being. It is hard to find a practice that focuses on the patient and I am glad I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
Very unprofessional, walks in and out without caring if you are talking or not. Makes you take tests and get treatment you don't want by threatening not to prescribe you your medication. Randomly discharges you from his care with his own made up reasons that do not even pertain to you! Rude, uncaring, and money hungry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
I've read some negative reviews about Dr. Singh, and as a patient of his (for over 2 years), I thought I'd add my review. Dr. Singh is a very thorough doctor. He's not a drug dealer, and wants to understand everything that goes on with your health. He spends as much time as you need (which can result in him running a bit behind), and that's HUGE to me. He's a no nonsense doctor that will hold you accountable for your health goals. I, for one, appreciate that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?
Dr singh is the worst doctor Ive ever met!! He is the most rude, condescending, narcissistic, self centered human man that the world has ever seen! I went to him for help with an addiction and he refused to help me because i wouldn't make him my primary care physician. RUN AWAY FROM THIS MAN!! He doesn't care if you live or die, he only cares about getting his way! He is also a criminal charging desperate people with addictions that are on medicaid 300$ to get help. This is unlawful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guri Singh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?