Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD

NeurosurgeryMale

Dr. Pasarin
Telehealth services available
3540 N Pine Island Rd Sunrise, FL 33351

Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Sunrise, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as North Shore Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pasarin to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Pasarin with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Plantation General Hospital.

Make an appointment at Plantation General Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of Plantation General Hospital.

Dr. Pasarin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pasarin

4.3

Dr. Pasarin
In seeking surgical opinion for a much-needed ACDF, I found a comfort level while in consultations with Dr. Pasarin. He was thorough in my evaluation and all testing necessary prior to having performed my surgery. I found his opinion to be skillfully cautious and in-line with my present symptoms/condition. I am currently well-progressed with my recovery and grateful that Dr. Pasarin was able to successfully eradicate my debilitating pain. His office was uniquely responsive to my pre and post-surgical inquiries and needs. Randy, his assistant, was efficient and accessible, as were both PAs, Jill and Helen -- all returned my phonecalls in fast time, including Dr. Pasarin himself. I am relieved to know that I was in the most capable hands from start to finish in this process.
Judith G. – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Excellent doctor. He took time with me to go over my situation and his recommendations. I would highly recommend him.
Jonathan Aarons – Jul 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
This office and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I felt well taken care of.
Susan I KERR – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Recently I had surgery on my neck due to bone on bone in more than one place. This wasn’t my first experience with Dr Pasarin. He also did my lower back surgery in 2015 due a pinched nerve at the L4/5. Why would I go back unless he is the best. He cares about his patients and actually listens and answers your questions. This is the doctor you want to do any spinal surgery you may need.
Pamela Haynes – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Dr Pasarin received me with a friendly attitude and took the time to review my CT scan in detail with me explaining in normal language what was going on and suggesting what we can do. His caring attitude gave me confidence that I was in good hands and that I could trust him. Luckily my final diagnosis turned out not to be urgent or critical and so the visit turned out even better. I feel that Dr Pasarin takes great care of his patients and his extensive knowledge of brain surgery will help many people.
Isabella Stevenson – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Dr. Guillermo Pasarin performed a spinal fusion therapy on my lumbar region on Jan 4, 2021. To prepare for surgery, I went to the following website which has many pages which I used as a reference during my recovery process, www.spine-health.com/treatment/spinal-fusion/. However, Dr. Pasarin and his staff and the hospital staff at Florida Medical Center answered all questions and concerns at all times and through the complete progress on my recovery. My original issue was leg numbness when standing for 3 minutes or longer and I have to sit down after that. This was caused by stenosis impinging on the nerve. The surgery totally solved that problem and I have never had any numbness when standing after the operation so it was a complete success without any pain from the operation at all. Dr. Pasarin scheduled monthly visits to check my progress. I had no pain from the surgery, and didn’t take any IV morphine drip, and I never had to fill any of the opiod prescriptions to recover.
David Isaacs – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I was bum rushed through the appointment and told that what I had I was "born with and will die with" and to get used to it. He brushed off my questions and referred me back to pain management. NEVER AGAIN!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Had a L4/L5 laminectomy & discectomy with Dr. Pasarin in Nov. of 2020. The Doctor did a wonderful job and I am now back to my normal life following a year of other ineffective treatments and pain.
Nathan Z. – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Please don’t waste your time going to this practice. Dr Pasarin totally disregard me only speaking to his assistant as if I were not in the room. I went in for results for tests and his respond was either get surgery or take shots not explain me the results of the tests. He rush me off and refer me to another doctor. He’s completely rude, doesn’t listen to your concerns in fact he cuts you off when trying to talk about your concerns of your diagnosis and side affects of procedures he recommending. The way he made me feel no one should feel when going to a professional for results of tests. I give him ZERO star.
Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
My mother had a terrible experience at this practice.
Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Dr. Pasarin performed a lumbar hemi-laminectomy due to a herniated L5 disk that was impinging on a nerve for my left leg. I had lost sensation in my left big toe and had a"drop foot" or weakness in the muscle control to my left foot. He explained the procedure and offered for me to seek a second opinion before deciding on the surgery. However, his manor and straight-forward attitude comforted me enough to go ahead with the procedure. He greeted me before the surgery and we covered everything over again to be sure I was comfortable and ready. I am a firefighter paramedic and a drummer. So the loss of control my left foot would be a career-ender, and he never told me anything but the truth of my situation. Sometimes doctors may sugar-coat things, but be less than honest. I appreciated his assessment of the risks and possible outcomes of the surgery. Happily everything turned out perfect. I'm still only 2 weeks post surgery, but my pain, numbness and weakness is gone. He saved my career.
Lt. Marc Harrison – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I'm a patient of Dr. Pasarin and I had double discectomy (arthroplasty) - C5-C6 and C6-C7 in February 2019. Te pain in my right hand was unbearable and my thumb, index finder and middle finger had lost any sense of touch. I'm amazed by the surgery procedure, work ethics and professionalism of Dr. Pasarin. One day after the surgery the pain was gone and the sense of touch had returned to my extremities. After 4 weeks of physical therapy I regain full motion of my neck and the x-rays showed the discs in perfect order. I'm happy to say that only 2 months after the surgery I'm back to my triathlon training - I participated in 2 of them so far - and I'll run the Miami Marathon in February 2020. I can believe that from rolling out of bed with mind blowing pains I'm back to my regular training and normal life. I could not thank enough Dr. Pasarin and his caring stuff for what they did for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bogdan.
Bogdan H. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I have had two major surgeries performed by Dr. Pasarin. My cervical spine in 2008 and lumbar spine recently. Both surgeries have had excellent outcomes as have the people I have recommended to his practice. His bedside manner and respect for his patients is exemplary and should be a model for many other practitioners.
Anthony J. Silvagni, DO, PharmD, MSc, Dean Emeritu – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I went to see Dr Pasarin for debilitating pain from a single level disc herniation in my neck to be evaluated for surgery. We agreed surgery would be the best course of action. Surgery was 7/15/19 and was a complete success!! No pain or other symptoms post surgery. I am so happy I did the surgery. He’s fantastic as is his support staff.
Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I tried to have Dr. Pasarin advise/evalution for some medical test results done to my mother, for her condition Spinal Stenosis for possible treatment or surgery. My mother lives out of the state.... These results were ordered by another doctor out of the state and as soon I told the front desk assistant, she rejected request without Dr, Pasarin's concern or decision....
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
PEDRO PAGAN in Sunrise , FL – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
Dr. Pasarin is a great physician, he totally cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. His office staff from the front office to the back are all great as well. I would recommend this office to all my friens and family.
N Greer in FL – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I am thrilled to tell everyone how GREAT Dr. Pasarin is. I was treated for spinal stenosis and a disc pinching my nerves. I had been suffering since last August 2018. I did not have back pain but i had feelings of electric shocks running down both legs. I had 3 epidurals and a neurologist and I got no relief. I finally went to Dr. Pasarin and he immediately diagnosed the problem of the pinched nerve. I agreed to surgery and had a laminectomy under which Dr. Pasarin removed my lamina from my spine. I only spent two nights in the hospital. It has been 5 weeks now and I FEEL GREAT!! No longer do I have that electric shock occurrences. I am back to normal. I know Dr. Pasarin was the right doctor for me. His bedside manner was great, as was his assistant, Jill, and I would TOTALLY RECOMMEND Dr. Guillermo Pasarin to everyone in need of a neuro-surgeon.
Jay N. Segal in Lauderhill, FL – May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?
I recently had a complete cervical disc replacement (c5-6). Out of pain and any related symptoms within 48 hours of surgery. PT is coming along nicely and back to work soon. Thanks Dr. Pasarin!!!
Jody Neubert in Plantation, FL – Mar 14, 2019
Great Doctor and staff.
  • Long wait times
Wilton Manors , FL – Jan 30, 2019
Great Doctor, takes the time to answer all question. Very Caring, Great staff,
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Guillermo Pasarin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pasarin?

At Broward Neurosurgeons our mission is to provide our patients with comprehensive neurosurgical care utilizing best practices and the latest technological...Read more

• Neurosurgery