Dr. Guillermo E. Chacon, DDS

Dr. Guillermo E. Chacon, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this dentist

We strive to provide the best surgical care for our patients in a professional, yet friendly and warm environment.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Chacon's Experience

Visiting Dr. Chacon

Dr. Chacon accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Chacon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Chacon
Dr. Chacon's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (15)
in Puyallup, WA |
Dr. Chacon explained our sons upcoming surgery with compassion and efficiency. Surgery went well with no complications. The day after surgery, they gave my son a care package of food, drinks and a wonderful blanket that he lived in for the following week. Dr. Chacon was available for questions 24 hours a day and I never felt like he or his staff were rushed or frustrated when I did call, even after hours. As a mom I felt comfortable placing my son in his expert care. The results are Amazing!
in Lynnwood, WA |
Dr. Chacon was very thorough in explaining what he was doing and why. I immediately felt like I was in very capable hands, which alleviated my apprehension - something that I have a real issue with in getting dental work done. My procedure was done fairly quickly and I was on my way in no time. The front staff are extremely helpful and supportive with getting insurance and appointment times navigated. All in all this is a 5 star office. No complaints whatsoever.
in Puyallup, WA |
The woman who scheduled everything for my husband told him that she ran his wisdom teeth extraction through our insurance and our cost was $900. We paid in cash day of. 3+ months later, we got a bill saying we owed them $1500. Turns out our insurance didn't cover it, she flat out LIED about running it. We tried to fight it but were denied ever speaking to anyone beyond the front desk. They sent us to collections, we paid and 2 weeks after payment, we were subpoenaed. STAY FAR AWAY!!!
in Puyallup |
I have been to many dentists and oral surgeons in my lifetime, but I have never met anyone with such bedside manner, knowledge, kindness, and such a courteous staff. My experience with this office, under such difficult circumstances, was absolutely amazing. Their caring, empathy, and kindness was exceptional and would highly recommend this office to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Chacon and staff for your wonderful treatment of my care before and after major oral surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Guillermo E. Chacon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chacon?

Compare Dr. Chacon

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Chacon says...

Dr. Chacon received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Costa Rica in 1990 and completed a combined Prosthetic/Surgical Oral Implantology Fellowship at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital between 1993 and 1995. He followed this with a one-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship at The Ohio State University and a four-year residency at the University of Washington. From 2000 until 2009 he was in full time academics at The Ohio State University where he was the Director of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency program and Chairman of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is currently an affiliate associate professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Washington and practices the full scope of his specialty at the Oral and Facial Surgery Center of Puyallup with a special focus on surgical dental implant reconstruction and orthognathic surgery. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.

Dr. Chacon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chacon says...

Maxillofacial trauma, orthographic surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants and bone grafting.

Dr. Chacon says...

Dr. Chacon has a special interest and expertise in facial reconstructive surgery and advance dental implant and bone grafting procedures. He has lectured extensively on these topics around the world and has written more than thirty peer reviewed journal articles and book chapters.

Dr. Chacon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Cleft Lip and Palate

Graduated in 1986

• Other Education
    University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1995

Dr. Chacon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chacon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.