Dr. Guillermo Bohm, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Guillermo Bohm, MD
Dr. Guillermo Bohm, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Bohm is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital and Cape Coral Hospital.

Dr. Bohm's Experience

See how Dr. Bohm's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bohm

Dr. Bohm accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Bohm is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bohm has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bohm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohm to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Bohm's Performance
Estero. Fl. |
Dr. Bohm is an excellent doctor. I had complete faith in his care. He is also the only one who understood my struggle with losing weight (I do not have a thyroid due to cancer). He really listens to his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Bohm if you are looking for an Endocrinologist.
Ft Myers, FL |
What a jerk. Never in my life treated so poorly. Doesn't even comprehend dangers of certain medicines with patient history. Amazed he even maintains a license. Wonder how many times he's been sued??? Rude, obnoxious. Don't waste your money if you expect ANY quality of care. Too bad I couldn't leave 0 stars!
in Fort Myers |
I would not recommend Dr. Bohm for any fellow type 1 diabetics. He was callous and rude. He made comments about my lifestyle that were in no way related to diabetes at all (insulting my profession). His office would constantly say they'd have a nurse call me back and I never once heard back from them. I was seen twice and both times I was treated poorly. I was told to not even bother coming in unless my A1C changed (it had but they don't take A1Cs here). Steer clear.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Could care less for you or your well-being. Smelled like cigarette at one of the early appointments I had with him. Overall dissatisfied & no intention of ever going back.
Cape Coral, FL |
I've been under the care of an endocrinologist for many years for hypothyroidism. During this 2 decade period of time, I've seen 3 doctors. Dr. Bohm is not a touchy feely doctor. He does not sugar coat. What he does do is provide good care. That is what I require. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Bohm to as a knowledgeable, quick thinking physician and trustworthy physician.
in Estero, FL |
Front staff was unprofessional. Dr Bohm, confrontational & rude. He wanted to know why I was there. I told him my PCP referred. He said "yea Dr.s refer when they don't have the guts to tell Pt's themselves". I said I have high BS & A1c. He said 3X "stop eating". He recommended insulin. The nurse was suppose to teach me how to use, she did quickly & said "instructions are in the box". I asked what to do if blood sugar gets too low. She said I should take 1/2 of what Dr said. What? I cried.
in Ft Myers, FL |
This physician would give Doc Martin (of PBS fame) a run for his money with regard to patient courtesy. He was arrogant and insulting. I was told that I was fat, stupid, and ignorant. When I gave him a shot of his own medicine, he was shocked that I insulted him. He picked on the wrong guy. At the end of the visit, he and his assistant tried to set up a follow-up visit in six months. I told them that there will be no follow-up. DON'T EVER GO TO THIS GUY!!
in Lehigh Acres, Fl |
I saw DR. Bohm for the first time today. I absolutely love his approach. He was very direct. Familiar with my medical records. I found his direct and honest approach refreshing. Plus the staff is awesome. Very organized. I would definitely recommend him.
in Fort Myers, FL |
This was my 3rd visit in 3 weeks due to a medical emergency and I already found a new physician. In all good conscience I could never recommend this physician. Spent less than 90 seconds with me, left the room while I was trying to ask questions. and doubled my thyroid medication without ever seeing lab work. Very disappointing.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Both my husband and I go to Dr. Bohm. I find his no nonsense approach to be refreshing. He actually takes the time to listen to us and while he may appear gruff at times I appreciate the fact that he tells it like it is rather than paying lip service to the patient like so many doctors do. I highly recommend him and will not think of changeing doctors.
Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Bohm, MD?
Are you Dr. Bohm?

Compare Dr. Bohm

Dr. Bohm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma

The W Penn Hospital

Completed in 1991

Med University Sc Charleston

Completed in 1993

Dr. Bohm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism