Gudrun Cobb, NP
Contact provider for availability

Gudrun Cobb, NP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) | Female

103 12th St Ste 101 Pflugerville, TX 78660 Get Directions

Gudrun Cobb, NP is a pediatric nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Pflugerville, TX.

Learn about this provider

Likelihood of recommending Gudrun Cobb to family and friends
2.6
Gudrun Cobb's Performance
Pflugerville, TX |
Misdiagnoses issues and offers improper treatment. Sloooow to submit referrals to specialists. Cancels appointments at the last minute often.
in Austin, TX |
I was an employee there what I got from her was very unprofessional ism she had a strong attitude towards staff and just made you feel not welcome as far as coming to work yes at the beginning it was fine but then once I told her that this was not the place for me and that I needed a raise so on so on her attitude totally changed not professional not a place you want to be at all. I'm glad I got out of that place when I did I was extremely stressed out I was the only medical assistant.
in Pflugerville, TX |
I love Dr. Cobb! I find her very personable and knowledgeable and never feel rushed at her office - she takes the time to listen to me and my daughter and answer any questions we have. I feel fortunate to have her nearby!
Have you seen Gudrun Cobb, NP?
Are you Gudrun Cobb?

Compare Gudrun Cobb

Compare this Provider

Gudrun Cobb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Gudrun Cobb does not have any conditions listed. If you are Gudrun Cobb and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Gudrun Cobb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gudrun Cobb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Gudrun Cobb does not have any procedures listed. If you are Gudrun Cobb and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.