Dr. Grodonoff Nelson, DO

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 30 reviews.
Author:
Office staff and doctor are the best
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Nelson. He was attentive to all of my concerns and gave recommendations that were totally new to me. I had discussed these same concerns with other physicians to no avail. He was very knowledgeable and caring and time spent in consult was very appropriate. I did not feel rushed. I would give Dr. Nelson a 5 out of 5
Author:
I like Dr. NELSON. He really listens when I talk him and definitely recommed him to anybody.
Author:
Myra and Ashley were wonderful as usual!!
Author:
Always professional, spends plenty of time with patients.
Author:
My experience at Dr. nelson’s Was nothing but positive! Everyone was extremely nice and caring - I would recommend them for anyone looking to find or change doctors!
Thank you for your great feedback.
Great Doctor
Very satisfied
Author:
Everyone there is so nice and make you feel right at home with them I have send a few of my family members to Dr. Nelson and they all like going there ,Thank you all for making us all feel right at home .
Author:
Dr. Nelson and his nurses, office staff and lab tech are Awesome, very professional and more importantly THEY listen , they have become like extended family to us.
Author:
Dr. Nelson spends so much time with me making sure I understand what is going on. He listens and is very thorough.
great survey
Author:
Dr Nelson and Myra are excellent! They listen and hear what you have to say and they have compassion. They explain things in plain English and make sure you understand. The staff are exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.
Author:
Dr Nelson takes time with his patients, doesn't make you feel rushed. He is a very caring person, who will take the time and listen to what you have say. I highly recommend Dr Nelson.
Author:
Oh yes, I would recommend Dr. Nelson to all my friends and family.... Oops... I have only one other family member who lives in Ocala. WOW. She hears all good things about my doctor Nelson... The staff is great-very patient, friendly and competent... Dr. Nelson is very patient and considerate. I feel GOOD after ALL of my appointments... and the free bottle of water is so refreshing !!
Author:
There staff is outstanding , professional, compassionate always go out of there way to make sure your health needs are top priority when you leave you know that you have chosen the right people for your health need s I highly recommend these folks to any one in need of good health care !
Author:
Great physician, very compassionate and caring. He took the time to listen to my concerns and made me feel comfortable with the care of plan. I will definitely recommend this practice and Dr. Nelson to my family and friends.