Dr. Gretchen Cromer, MD

Dr. Gretchen Cromer, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female | 62 years old

Dr. Cromer specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in Moline, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cromer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cromer's Experience

See how Dr. Cromer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cromer

Experience with Dr. Cromer
Dr. Cromer's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Bettendorf, IA |
Dr. Cromer is always willing to listen and get my input. I feel like she really cares about me!
Dr. Cromer is always professional and works well with my daughter.
in Moline, IL |
Dr. Cromer is a very good doctor. She has helped me immensely. She has good instincts and insights to support your healing and treatments.
Moline IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Cromer for many years with clinical depression; I have nothing but "positive" compliments for her and her care. We have worked together to come up with medication that is suitable for my needs. She asks pointed questions that are key to knowing me and my situation. She is extremely comfortable to talk to.
in Moline |
I highly recommend. She was extremely knowledgeable and caring. She went above and beyond to provide followup on my sons progress. Thank you so much Dr Cromer.
in Davenport, IA |
Dr. Cromer has been the most kind, respectful doctor I have seen in yeara. She works with me to find what meds work best, and is willing to listen.
I am very happy seeing Dr. Cromer. She is very kind and understanding. She always takes extra time when I need it. If she is running late with a prior person, I understand. She is easy to get into when I need to make an appointment. I definitely feel I am better since seeing her.
in moline, IL |
Dr. Cromer gives time to hear me out, about things that are happening in my life that are effecting me. Dr.Cromer evaluates all alternatives for me and gives me good advice as far as I know. Dr. Cromer has eased my mind, so I can function mentally everyday.
in Geneseo, IL |
My previous Psychologist retired and Dr. Cromer was kind enough to accept me as a new patient. She was very thorough and kind. She kept track of me and my condition and make sure I understand the medication I am taking and checks it out every time. I really like Dr. Cromer.
in Milan, Il |
Dr Cromer is excellent! I have been a client of hers for years! She is a great listener and is vert kind. She does a great job managing my meds....always is concerned about getting the correct dose for me when meds need adjustment. I'm so happy to have found Dr Cromer!
in Rock Island, IL |
I went to Dr. Cromer at my lowest point, and after seeing her for a few months, crashed. She truly was the worst thing that happened to me in my time of need. She was very rude and dismissive. Truly a cold person. She would sit at her computer with her back to me during the entire visit. Type on the computer, then change my medication. I was definitely worse after seeing her, luckily my husband thoroughly researched doctors and I found a wonderful doctor the literally saved my life.
in Rock Island, IL |
Very rude and has an absolute awful bedside manner. I went to her when I was only 18 years old and she had zero empathy or care for my situation. She continually cut me off when I was speaking, rolled her eyes at me multiple times as I was explaining my situation, and was extremely snotty and looking to get me out of there as fast as possible. I do not recommend her whatsoever.
in Rock Island, IL |
Dr. Cromer lacks professionalism and does not provide therapeutic patient centered care. Her lack of regard for family who are part of a patient's support network is appalling.
Have you seen Dr. Gretchen Cromer, MD?
Are you Dr. Cromer?

Compare Dr. Cromer

Dr. Cromer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Cromer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cromer's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 1985

University Iowa Hosps and Clinics

Dr. Cromer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cromer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)