Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD

Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD is a neurology specialist in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in neurology.

4323 Carothers Pkwy Ste 609

Franklin, TN 37067

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Campbell

See how frequently Dr. Campbell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Campbell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Campbell "KCA NEUROLOGY strives to be the best private practice model possible. We will offer superior customer service, superior medical care and we will not compromise this quality for the sake of time or profit. All patient issues will be handled with timeliness & compassion. Better Neurologists, Better Care, Better Results."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

• Chief Resident, Neurology, 2003

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends

Dr. Campbell's Performance

Dr. Campbell Says:
"

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to rate my practice and performance. We work very hard to take great care of every singe patient despite working in an increasingly difficult healthcare environment. We put taking care of the individual needs of patients above all, as well as being available for an appointment when you need us. Don't wait months to get an appointment. Call us.

"

Very caring and listens to what you have to say before making a decision.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've never had anything but a positive exsperience in Dr. Campbells care. She's been my Nuerologist for 18 years? Not sure how long it's been, but a long time. I know Dr. Campbell truly cares about her patients, and went into her profession because she wanted to help people. You can't say that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Campbell is the best! She has literally changed my life. I have had migraines since the age of 14. With the Botox, I rarely have a headache.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Got in to see Dr. Campbell after a very short wait, and she spent a lot of time with me. Did not feel rushed at all. She is very nice, and genuinely cares about her patients. New staff since my visit a year ago...much more efficient office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Campbell was kind and listened to everything I had to say. She wasn't in a hurry to be done with me to get to the next patient. I am happy to call her my neurologist, I will definitely recommend her to anyone that may need a neurologist in the future.
Are you Dr. Campbell?