Neurology  |
Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD
Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center.

Franklin Office

4323 Carothers Pkwy Ste 609

Franklin, TN 37067

Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • POMCO Group
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Campbell

KCA NEUROLOGY strives to be the best private practice model possible. We will offer superior customer service, superior medical care and we will not compromise this quality for the sake of time or profit. All patient issues will be handled with timeliness & compassion. Better Neurologists, Better Care, Better Results.

Dr. Campbell's Experience

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Injury
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neurological Diseases
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

• Neurological Testing
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Occipital Nerve Block
  • Sleep Study

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College Of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

• Chief Resident, Neurology, 2003

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Campbell Says:

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to rate my practice and performance. We work very hard to take great care of every singe patient despite working in an increasingly difficult healthcare environment. We put taking care of the individual needs of patients above all, as well as being available for an appointment when you need us. Don't wait months to get an appointment. Call us.

Dr. Campbell's Performance
Franklin, TN |
I've never had anything but a positive exsperience in Dr. Campbells care. She's been my Nuerologist for 18 years? Not sure how long it's been, but a long time. I know Dr. Campbell truly cares about her patients, and went into her profession because she wanted to help people. You can't say that about some Drs. these days. I feel very fortunate she took me on, and let's me keep coming back!!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Campbell is the best! She has literally changed my life. I have had migraines since the age of 14. With the Botox, I rarely have a headache.
in Franklin, TN |
Got in to see Dr. Campbell after a very short wait, and she spent a lot of time with me. Did not feel rushed at all. She is very nice, and genuinely cares about her patients. New staff since my visit a year ago...much more efficient office.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Campbell was kind and listened to everything I had to say. She wasn't in a hurry to be done with me to get to the next patient. I am happy to call her my neurologist, I will definitely recommend her to anyone that may need a neurologist in the future.
in Franklin TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gretchen Campbell. She's wonderful! I've been seeing her for several years now.
Franklin, TN |
Appointment was very quick and thorough. She is recommended.
in Madison, AL |
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Campbell. I live in Huntsville, AL and had seen three different neurologists here in town but decided to pay her Franklin, TN an office for a second opinion and I'm so glad that I did. She's very thorough and goes out of her way to ensure her patients are taken care of. Disregard all of the negative reviews and pay her a visit.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Campbell is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She doesn't listen, look at her notes and response time is ridiculous. I went in for overall numbness. She put me through four nerve tests, three MRI's and my last visit with her, she contradicted herself on my diagnosis. When I asked about the numbness, she said, "you're going numb?" That was it for me. Her staff would not return my phone calls. The front desk receptionist is incompetent.
in Nashville, TN |
Had to wait an hour and 15 minutes past our scheduled appointment time to see Dr. Campbell, and when she finally came into the room, she never even acknowledged that she was late and we had been waiting a ridiculously long time. She was rude and dismissive when she spoke to us, and it honestly didn't even seem like she had read the patient history. The worst part is that we were there for something that could have and should have been taken care of over the phone.....Reviewing NORMAL results.
Clarksville, TN |
I would not recommend this facility to anyone. I was experiencing stroke like symptoms. Went in for a consult. Was told I needed an MRI. I had to push the request through so I didn't have to wait three weeks. Once the results were in the doctor on staff refused to explain whether my MRI showed stroke related problems without another appointment. I was then told it would be 6-8 weeks before an appointment was available. This is totally unacceptable to a patient who is concerned about stroke sympt
in Nashville, TN |
She is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and very nice. The office was just so disorganized and in a state of flux. Maybe they have gotten things more organized in the last 6 months. The staff is very friendly and they are very punctual.
Franklin, TN |
Total wait time was 3 hours for a 10 minute follow up RX visit. Was told both nurse Practitioner's no longer worked there. Obviously day was over scheduled. Like Dr Campbell, but individual male that came into room after visit to make next appt was very defensive when told we had a 3 hour wait. He blamed the wait on insurance companies and pre authorization problems. Appt was made back in January do not see how there wasn't enough time to handle any insurance or care ? Dr never apologized.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Campbell is a horrible doctor. No bedside manner and very unorganized. Her office staff is very incompetent. Intelligence level is called into question. Save yourself a trip. Avoid this doctor.
in Clarksville TN |
Compassionate, intelligent, listens well and is humble at the same time. Staff is great, and just love this provider.
Have you seen Dr. Gretchen Campbell, MD?
Are you Dr. Campbell?

Visit Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio