Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD

Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/S/3/YS3DB_w120h160_v17163.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD, Wilmington, NC, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Zwack

Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD
Are you Dr. Zwack?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4
  • 9 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 9

2.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Burgaw NC |

MRI reviled sinus disease. Dr. Quack as I call him said to another doctor "no sinus disease" . The doctor sent me to Chapel Hill where I was told I needed surgery. Best thing I have ever done. Dr Zwack (Quack) is the worst ENT I have ever seen.

- in Wilmington, NC |

Today, 03/15/2016, was my second appointment with Dr. Zwack and very likely my last. He was very arrogant and spoke to me in a harsh condescending manner. He even insinuated that my visit was unnecessary and was not necessary. never again.

-Wilmington, NC |

First time ever breaking down and going to an ENT. In the last 10 years I've begun getting severe sinus infections with every minor cold. Felt it was time to assure I didn't have something significant going on in my sinus'. Without even looking at me Zwak said you have a "cold, you're normal, and it's viral so there's no medication that will help." I didn't go to a sinus specialist to receive the diagnosis before the examination. Didn't even look at my sinus! Never again!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Samuel Callaway Jr., MD
Dr. Robert Jones, MD
Dr. Robert Fulk Jr., MD
2.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.