Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD

Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/S/3/YS3DB_w120h160_v17163.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD, Wilmington, NC, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Zwack

Dr. Gregory Zwack, MD
Are you Dr. Zwack?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 13 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 13

2.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Leland, NC |

Dr. Zwack is an Excellent Surgeon and was very good with my kids and attentive to their issues. I have taken my kids to him several times and he is very personable and has operated on both of them (tubes and adenoids) I have seen him for sinus problems and he's got me feeling better. His nurses are so nice too.

- in Jacksonville, NC |

I went to see this Doctor after my granddaughter received tubes from him. I had a major ear problem and I was worried I would needed to be operated on. Turns out I did. My friend's daughter works in the operating room at New Hanover and said Dr. Zwack is the fastest and best surgeon in the area. He finished my surgery early ( my family was appreciative of that!) and was very attentive to my after surgery needs. I say go to him for surgery if you need it.

- in Wilmington, NC |

Dr. Zwack is an impressive provider. I was referred by Chapel Hill. One because I live in Wilmington and two, because I was told he was the best ENT in the area. He has proven himself for my primary problem so I have now gone back to him for other ear issues. He's always on time and his staff is always friendly and professional. I tell all my family and friends to use him.

- in Burgaw NC |

MRI reviled sinus disease. Dr. Quack as I call him said to another doctor "no sinus disease" . The doctor sent me to Chapel Hill where I was told I needed surgery. Best thing I have ever done. Dr Zwack (Quack) is the worst ENT I have ever seen.

- in Wilmington, NC |

Today, 03/15/2016, was my second appointment with Dr. Zwack and very likely my last. He was very arrogant and spoke to me in a harsh condescending manner. He even insinuated that my visit was unnecessary and was not necessary. never again.

-Wilmington, NC |

First time ever breaking down and going to an ENT. In the last 10 years I've begun getting severe sinus infections with every minor cold. Felt it was time to assure I didn't have something significant going on in my sinus'. Without even looking at me Zwak said you have a "cold, you're normal, and it's viral so there's no medication that will help." I didn't go to a sinus specialist to receive the diagnosis before the examination. Didn't even look at my sinus! Never again!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Samuel Callaway Jr., MD
Dr. Robert Jones, MD
Dr. Dimitri Z. Pitovski, MD
0.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.