Dr. Gregory Warner, DO

Dr. Gregory Warner, DO

Infectious Disease Medicine  ·

Dr. Gregory Warner, DO is an infectious disease specialist in Vacaville, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in infectious disease medicine.Read his story

NorthBay Medical Group

1010 Nut Tree Rd Ste 100

Vacaville, CA 95687

• HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Warner

Dr. Warner's Experience

Dr. Warner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Warner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Warner "Before I went to medical school, I earned my master's degree in public health and was an epidemiology expert for the Los Angeles County Department. I became fascinated with monitoring and tracking diseases. When I finished medical school and started my residency, I studied epidemiology. What I like most about this field is that you can create cures for people and help them live better lives. Hearing patient stories is my favorite part of my day. I like hearing about where they've traveled to, what they do for a living and how they might've gotten exposed to the bacteria. I like learning about people. I'm a great listener, I'm vigilant, and I'm persistent. You have to have all these qualities to get the right information from a patient. I'm easily accessible and patients feel comfortable talking to me. There's no judgment at my office. Sometimes, a patient will have to reveal a lot of intimate details to me about their situation, so I can make sure we get them the right diagnosis and treatment. That's why it's important to establish trust and comfort with a patient early on. When I know that the intervention I've provided for a patient has made a significant impact in their well-being — that's an extremely satisfying feeling. When a patient leaves my office, I want them to feel comforted that they got the right information from me and they are going to get the best level of care. I treat teenagers up to 90-year-olds. The most common problems I treat are: complicated diabetic foot infections, pneumonia or urinary tract infections. I see a large number of patients in the intensive care unit and I also have a growing HIV practice. In addition to English, I am fluent in Armenian and medical Spanish. I have two daughters at home and love seeing them grow up. We spend a lot of time hiking and camping outdoors together."

This content was provided by Dr. Warner "Dr. Warner partners with his patients to create health plans that best fit patients' lives. He makes it his goal to be easily accessible and to make patients feel at home in his care."

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Respiratory Management
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Warner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warner's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Warner's Performance

GOOD

Was sent to him for recurring shingles, not only did he not note the ones clearly visible at my apts, he never ordered any blood labs, spinal tap 4 vials sat on shelf for days untested via special orders, kink in spine from it just had DOUBLE decompression surgery to fix that! And just was DX with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Warner?