Dr. Gregory Varjabedian, DO

Dr. Gregory Varjabedian, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

ENT Specialists PC 7575 Grand River Rd, Brighton, MI 48114 Get Directions

Dr. Varjabedian specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Brighton, MI. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Varjabedian? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Varjabedian's Experience

See how Dr. Varjabedian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Varjabedian

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Varjabedian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Varjabedian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Varjabedian to family and friends
Dr. Varjabedian's Performance
Brighton, MI |
If I had read these reviews, I would NEVER have taken my daughter to this guy. Just like in other reviews, he was rude and egotistical. He was a 1/2 hour late and I was one of the first appointments. NO apology, no introduction either. Then he treated me very disrespectfully, dismissing my concerns as if I were stupid to question a "DOCTOR!" He acted like I was a poor mother for not getting my daughter's tonsils removed when no doctor ever told me to do so. STAY AWAY from this doctor.
Plymouth, MI |
My wife had a appointment with Dr. Varjabedian Monday and of coarse I go with her. All I can say from our experience is this Dr. know his stuff!! He was very professional, respectful and even has a good sense of humor, which is hard to find in a Dr! I would highly recommend him to anybody!! Jeff
in MI |
Awful experience. Told me that my child would not need pain medication because they had improved the surgical procedure so much that it should cause little pain. I regret deeply that I did not stick to my initial gut feeling as my son was miserable the next day and would not eat or swallow any fluid. On the advice of this quack, we took him back to the office for an evaluation to which the doctor made my son eat and drink (despite my son screaming in pain). I took him straight to the ER afterwar
in Pinckney, MI |
Varjabedian came in to the room, did not bother to ask our names or even introduce himself for that matter or even ask about family history. He took a look in my sons ears and advised us that he could not see them and didn't really bother trying to clear the wax to get a better look. He then told us that our son was probably autistic and we should ignore all advice his Pediatrician, previous ENT, and Speech Pathologist have given us this far. This guy is just a total jerk.
in Farmington, MI |
This guy has extreme anger issues and is easily the most disrespectful and unprofessional person, never mind doctor, I have ever met. You can't ask questions without him blowing up. He's an arrogant little man with a Napoleon complex. The worst part is he doesn't know his stuff. I was forced to get a second opinion and found out his diagnosis was completely wrong. Stay away from this guy.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Varjabedian, DO?
Are you Dr. Varjabedian?

Compare Dr. Varjabedian

Dr. Varjabedian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Varjabedian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Varjabedian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ear Surgery