Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Tamagnini

Metropolitian Ankle and Foot Care Specialists

195 US Highway 46 Ste 12 Totowa, NJ 07512

Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Totowa, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2010 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Tamagnini accepts

Dr. Tamagnini accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Check Dr. Tamagnini's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tamagnini's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Tamagnini treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Tamagnini treats this condition more than 83% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Podiatry

4.4

Dr. Tamagnini?
Dr. Tamagnini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM
Dr T is hands down the best dr ever. He has helped both myself and my gymnast daughter get back on our feet. When my daughter got hurt late friday night he came in Saturday morning and saw her first thing. He is very kind and caring. I send everyone I know to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
Dr Tamagnini is an excellent and exceptional doctor. He is very detailed in his explanation of the problem and solution to your condition. He continued to follow up during the recovery time. Dr Tamagnini makes himself available when need. I wouldn’t go to any other doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
I would definitely recommend Active foot and Ankle care. I recently had ankle surgery and was extremely pleased with the entire process. The staff was nice, patient and cooperative. There was no waiting time for easily scheduled visits. Dr. Tamagnini was caring, extremely capable in answering all of my questions, and made sure I fully understood my surgery. It is easy to see his special care for his patients. My after care and follow up by him was exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Tamagnini in October 2017 with heel pain I had been dealing with for 3 years, Dr, Tamagnini was very thorough and explained everything very clearly . I had an MRI shortly after my first visit and surgery on November 18 , 2017 which was very successful and has eliminated my pain . The doctor and his staff have been excellent through this whole experience. I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
This is one of the worst offices I've ever dealt with. The girl in the front does not know how to schedule appts & they got messed up multiple times. The billing dept does not communicate and doesn't return calls. Lastly, the office mgr was left 2 msgs to call me about all the issues and no return call back. When I called again I got yelled at and still nothing! The "doctor" flew in and out of the office and barely spent any time with me. It was horrible. Never go here -there are better places
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
Dr. Tamagnini and the entire staff were fabulous! The staff is extremely efficient and their scheduling efficiency is amazing. There is just no wait time at all. Dr. Tamagnini was always professional and compassionate, and always listened to what I had to say. He explained options and procedures clearly. And he cured me! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Tagamini to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Tamagnini has been wonderful. He takes the time to explain everything and anything. As someone who has had one bunion surgery and will not have my other foot done, I can tell you - I wish I had used (although not possible given his age) Dr. Tamagnini for my first foot surgery. Not only would he have preserved the "normal" shape of my foot which was compromised and now causes me pain, but he would have explained all the different types of surgery available (60+).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
He is the most kind and compassionate Doctor. I have been going to him for almost 2 years and I would recommend him to anyone with foot and ankle problems. If it wasn't for him I could have lost more then just my toes. He cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?
He was so helpful and explained everything he was doing. Great experience! Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Tamagnini, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Tamagnini?