Dr. Gregory Starks, MD

Dr. Gregory Starks, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Gregory Starks, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Kansas City, MO. He is 69 years old. Dr. Starks is affiliated with Research Medical Center and North Kansas City Hospital.

Midwest Women's Healthcare Specialists, LLC

2340 E Meyer Blvd Bldg 2

Kansas City, MO 64132

Learn about Dr. Starks

Video

Dr. Starks' Experience

Dr. Starks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

This content was provided by Dr. Starks "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient s individual healthcare needs are met."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginosis Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Thomas Jefferson University
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Cleveland
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Starks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Starks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Starks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Starks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Starks to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Starks' Performance
Centralia, KS |
Dr. Starks has given us answers and hope, something our previous doctor did not do.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr Starks has come into my life in two stages -- once to address infertility which he did with patience, compassion, and success (18 years ago) and then again a couple of years ago when breast cancer drugs caused a side effect requiring a hysterectomy (which he did swiftly and with care) . I was referred to him both times because he's so well respected and professional. I found him to be kind, selfless, honest, and positive. I'm crazy about him. Good bedside manner and a brilliant communicator.
in Kansas City, MO |
Awesome dude. Empathetic towards his patients. Knowledgeable obviously. Not looking forward to him retiring.
Lees Summit, MO |
I found Dr Starks to be rude. During our consultation he made fun of my husband multiple times. I only saw him that one time, and my appointment lasted 10 minutes. Brandi and Karen are not responsive. It takes them a long time to return phone calls, and once I missed my opportunity to do an IUI round because they didn't respond to my phone call ymti the next day. They act annoyed when I ask questions. They said I have PCOS (even though I've had no symptoms) and refused to confirm. I'm switching.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Midwest Women's Healthcare so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Kelshna, the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call the Practice Manager, 816-444-6888 x 1220.
Kansas City, MO |
He was unprofessional. Made absolute diagnosed with out ordering any test to back it up. Was rude. And still trying to get the office to bill my insurance and stop sending me a bill for the total. Not going back and finding a new doctor.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr.Starks was very knowledgeable! Thanks to him we have a beautiful baby girl that we never thought would be possible!!
in Olathe, KS |
Almost 15 years ago I saw Dr Starks for invitro. He had amazing bedside manner, explained things in detail and always had time to listen. Today I am a Mom to 14 year old twins thanks to Dr Starks and the good Lord! I would like to say they are both miracle workers since we only had to do one try and were successful. ;) I cant thank him enough!
in St Joseph, MO |
Dr. Starks is my hero. He not only made it possible for my husband and I to have a beautiful, healthy baby girl-he made us feel so comfortable with the whole process. He is so knowledgeable, caring, understanding and just a joy to be around. He truly puts himself in his patients shoes, and has such compassion on the situations he deals with. I will be forever grateful for this man, he holds a special place in my heart. My daughter will know about him and the miracle he helped God perform.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Starks, MD?

Visit Dr. Starks