Dr. Gregory Snodgrass, MD

Dr. Gregory Snodgrass, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Gregory Snodgrass, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

4313 NW 8th Ave

Gainesville, FL 32605

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Snodgrass

See how frequently Dr. Snodgrass performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract Removal Surgery
Cataract
Glaucoma

Dr. Snodgrass's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Snodgrass' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Snodgrass "Dr. Gregory Snodgrass received his B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the West Virginia Institute of Technology. He then obtained his medical degree from the West Virginia University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and Ophthalmology Residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital and The Ohio State University, serving as Chief Resident. Dr. Snodgrass moved to Gainesville in 1987, becoming a partner in Gainesville Eye Physicians. Over the years, he has expanded his practice to include offices in Tioga Town Center, Melrose, and Lake City. He is known as one of the area's premier ophthalmologists, combining advanced skills, state-of-the-art technology, and over twenty-five years of experience to provide his patients with superior eye care!"

This content was provided by Dr. Snodgrass "At North Florida Cataract Specialists and Vision Care, patient satisfaction is our top priority. Our experienced physicians and staff are committed to meeting your needs and providing the finest eye care possible."

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Dry Eyes
  • Glaucoma
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage

• Riverside Meth
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Osu
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Snodgrass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snodgrass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snodgrass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Snodgrass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snodgrass to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Snodgrass' Performance
Keystone heights |
My 86 year old mother has waited two hours before she saw the doctor....must be overbooking to pay for the new building. Won't be coming back
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Snodgrass did great job removing my cataracts, inserting lenses, and providing diligent after-care. As a scientist myself, I respect his knowledge and technical expertise. As a patient, I appreciate his friendliness and concern for my vision and well-being.
in Gainesville |
I wore glasses since 1958 to correct severe myopia. My night vision and ability to discern details was rapidly fading. Since my cataract surgery, I now see 20/20 without glasses and with a mini mono left lens, rarely need readers. I now can see my golf balls land (not always good news), my dog's fur color variations, read TV news banners from 80' away and see confidently at night. Dr. Snodgrass and his team's meticulous attention to detail exceeded my expectations and improved my self esteem.
in Williston, FL |
Dr. Snodgrass has to be the world's best ophthalmologist! I trust him with my total vision care; which includes management of glaucoma and dry eye disease. His positive and professional approach includes a focused determination that my eyes will be as healthy as is possible. His careful examination proved life-saving, recently, when he recommended testing for sleep apnea. These days, my eyes and my overall health have improved. Thank you, Dr. Snodgrass for your care!
in Gainesville Fl |
Looking forward to new office
in Gainesville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Snodgrass for over 23 years, and would not trust anyone else with my eyes. He is just the best. However, his office wait times are commonly very long. I have waited as long as 2 hours. Sitting in the waiting rooms, you hear the comments of others having long waits.
in Gainesville, FL |
I had an awesome experience, Dr. Snodgrass did bilateral cataract surgery on me and he was very professional and friendly.
in Melrose, FL |
Professional, knowledgeable, great team, friendly and helpful.
Gainesville, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Snodgrass at his Tioga office for several years and have been very satisfied. I recently had cataract surgery with Dr. Snodgrass. I found the experience to be very professional and very successful. I would highly recommend Dr. Snodgrass and his staff. My husband needed an emergency appointment and had no problem getting one on a Saturday morning with another doctor in the practice and was pleased with her diagnosis.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Snodgrass, MD?
Are you Dr. Snodgrass?

Blue Care HMO
    Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico