Dr. Gregory Snider, MD

Dr. Snider

Redpoint Medical Psc

128 Southland Dr Unit 110 Lexington, KY 40503

(859) 223-1963

Dr. Gregory Snider, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lexington, KY and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky in 1989 and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Snider accepts

(859) 223-1963

Dr. Snider accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Snider treats your condition or procedure

• International Travel Vaccination
  • Occupational Injuries
  • Vaccination

Dr. Snider's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Snider?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Snider

2.1

Dr. Snider?
Dr. Snider's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Snider, MD
He shouldn't be a MD. They take the Hippocratic Oath, and that means what to Snider? He gets paid well from the insurance company to lie. Well, after he did my examination and had me crying, he stated in his report that I was exaggerating my pain. Well, Dr. Snider, you said nothing invasive, right? Well let me correct you, but I did, and guess what? Pathology reports doesn't lie. I had screws drilled right through my hip joint, into my tissues and it was hemorrhaging. Continue on, wayward!
I was asked to evaluate you, in part, with the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Snider, MD?
I have used Dr. Snider for independent medical evaluations as a workers' compensation practitioner for over ten years. I have always found him to be objective, reliable, and professional. He is also viewed by the Administrative Law Judges as a credible examiner, which is why I continue to utilize his services.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Snider, MD?
I have been working with Dr. Snider for many years and have seen his reports as a Defense Attorney, a Plaintiff's Attorney, and as a Judge, and I am always impressed by his professionalism, flexibility, thoroughness and fairness. He performs very thorough and objective evaluations and no matter what capacity of law I have been in, I have respected Dr. Snider's opinion and valued his work, especially regarding IMEs. I would highly recommend Dr. Snider!
Thank you very much for your feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Snider, MD?
If Workman's Comp sends you for an IME, be prepared and take all of your records with you. This office lacks competency to have records on hand for scheduled appointments that determine the fate of many WC cases. After a "safety pin" exam I was told I was fine. My WC case was terminated and I was basically called a liar for stating the health issues related to my injury.
All available medical records were thoroughly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Snider, MD?
Agree with the other review, knew nothing about my injury before seeing me and asking me what the problem was. Used a safety pin out of a drawer after searching for a couple minutes (hopefully not the same as used on the other guy, very unsanitary) then tells me the 2 specialist that are treating me are wrong about my condition and I'm fine. Had a test done a few days later by a highly accredited surgeon and ended up having surgery after the test showed severe damage to the area that was "fine"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Snider, MD?
Staff not friendly, had not read my medical records or MRI before exam. Tested my lower legs and feet for nerve damage with a safety pin that he pulled out of his pocket and opened with his fingers with no exam. gloves on, and began poking my lower extremities. Don't know who had been poked before me or who he used it on next. A Dr.. has been treating me for sometime but Dr. Snider knows more about how to treat me in 15 minutes, had 2 hours scheduled for test but didn't use them.
I am often asked to evaluate claimants involved...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Snider, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Snider?

St Johns Mercy Med Center