Dr. Gregory Senofsky, MD

Complex General Surgical Oncology | Male

Dr. Gregory Senofsky, MD
Dr. Gregory Senofsky, MD is a complex general surgical oncology doctor who practices in Santa Monica, CA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Senofsky is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital and Providence Tarzana Medical Center.

Dr. Senofsky's Experience

See how Dr. Senofsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Senofsky

Dr. Senofsky accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Senofsky is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Senofsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Senofsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Senofsky to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Senofsky's Performance
    Front office LIED. Said they performed an authorization and collected a $20 fee from me. I find out from my insurance company that no authorization was needed, and the office never even tried to do one. When I let the office know I found out about their deception, FOUR separate front office staff said they were keeping the money. I had to talk to Dr. Senofsky to get my money back. He told me his staff said I was the first person in the history of his practice to need an authorization. Lies.
    Simi Valley, CA |
    Dr. Senofsky cares about his patients. He took the time at each visit to answer all my questions and to alieve all my fears. He moved quickly and made sure I had all the required tests needed to identify my cancer type. I was very fortunate to be referred to such a great doctor. He was very proactive with referring me to a reconstruction surgeon early on to learn more about what would be involved with a mastectomy, if I chose to go that route and also with the Oncologist so I will know my Oncolo
    in Tarzana, Ca |
    I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Senofsky. He is a wonderful surgeon and a great person. Dr. Senofsky really cares about his patients and gives fabulous care to them. I knew he was the right doctor for me when he said you don't need a mastectomy. Dr. Senofsky was able to do a Lumpectomy on my breast and remove all my cancer out. He took great care of me and made sure to make my breast look nice after the surgery. It's been only a month since my surgery and I have healed very nicely.
    Newbury Park, CA |
    Not only has he saved my breast - and probably my life too - but in spite of my age he made sure that the appearance would still be pleasing. I came out of left breast lump excision surgery with perfectly matching breasts and a barely noticeable scar. Best of all, he did get all of the cancer out the first time around. The surgery was scheduled for 40 minutes, but he took all of 2 hours to make sure that I was going to be OK. I consider myself very lucky to have been referred to Dr Senofsky.
    in Ridgecrest, CA |
    After spending months with various other doctors regarding breast cancer, I finally found Dr. Senofsky. After being told by the City of Hope that I would have to have a complete node dissection because of a previous section failure, Dr. Senofsky was able to find my sentinel nodes with positive results. I cannot praise this doctor enough. He was helpful, thorough, kind, efficient, and capable. I would recommend Dr. Senofsky to anyone. He is awesome!
    Have you seen Dr. Gregory Senofsky, MD?
    Are you Dr. Senofsky?

Dr. Senofsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Complex General Surgical Oncology
    •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Senofsky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Senofsky's Board Certifications

• Inguinal Hernia
    • Lipomas
    • Liver Cancer
    • Partial Lung Collapse
    • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
    • Secondary Malignancies

University Of Virginia Medical Center

Completed in 1985

U Miami Sch Med/Jackson Meml Hosp

Completed in 1992

Dr. Senofsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Senofsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Complex General Surgical Oncology