Dr. Gregory Scott, DO

Dr. Gregory Scott, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Gregory Scott, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Florida Hospital North Pinellas and Mease Dunedin Hospital.

Dr. Scott's Experience

See how Dr. Scott's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Scott has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
    Dr. Scott's Performance
    in Tarpon Springs, FL |
    Dr. Scott is extremely personable and attentive. He really takes the time to talk and listen to your needs and explains everything very well. He is genuinely concerned about my well being. They have a great staff also.
    in Oldsmar, FL |
    Always ready to see me as I need it. He is so helpful and care and take care of all my questions. I will recommend him as a primary DC. to everybody who is looking for a primary Doctor.
    in Trinity, FL |
    Dr Scott has been my Primary Care Physician for seven years. He listens to my questions and concerns, responds with answers or directions that are clear and in plain language I can easily understand.
    in Tarpon Springs, FL |
    Great Doctor! To the point and I understand him. I would definitely recommend my family and friends as well he is a good doctor and the staff is friendly patient and kind.
    in Holiday, FL |
    Dr. Scott is a great listener and adviser....just 2 visits with him but I would have to say I feel that possibly I have found Dr.Right..easy to talk to and doesn't sit and type into the computer the whole time you are talking to him like some doctors have to do... He has a unigue set up and it seems to work.....His girls in the office seem nice as well ..which means alot to me ..If they are rude I can't handle...I hate negativity..They seem to have positive attitudes.I have already recomended..
    in Oldsmar, FL |
    Hard to find doctors you can trust and feel comfotable now a days. Yes I would recommend Dr. Scott to my family and friends.
    in Clearwater, FL |
    Gets right to the point when explaining , without using words that I don't understand.
    in Palm Harbor, FL |
    I love the way Dr Scott is no nonsense and all about why you're there and what he can do to help you. He's friendly & caring but if you're looking for a buddy, you should go to a social club not the doctor. He's very knowledgable and accurate in his diagnosis and his referrals to specialists. His office assistant, Jade is exceptional. She always goes the extra mile to accommodate your needs as does Dr Scott. Very pleased and thankful for them!
    Great doctor
    in Saint Petersburg, FL |
    Dr. Scott has been my doctor for many many years. He is very kind, and takes the time to explain any situation you may be having and your alternatives, along with advice. My experiences with him over the years have been above excellent. Very good. Very caring I would say. Thank you Dr. Scott.
    in Saint Petersburg, FL |
    Dr. Gregory Scott is very professional. He meets all of my needs with utmost care. I have been going to him for 4 years now.I have had no bad experience's with him or his staff. Kind and caring.
    in Clearwater, FL |
    He is an awesome doctor and I love his character and personality. I wouldn't exchange him for the world. I think him for being my doctor; he is one of the best. Thanks Dr. Gregory B. Scott. The past office staff was wonderful and I really miss them much. They had great charisma, personality, and character. They were the best around. The new office staff that is in the office now, I do not care much for. They do not have a personality, character, or charisma about themselves Not Friendly!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Gregory Scott, DO?
    Are you Dr. Scott?

Dr. Scott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Scott's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression

Graduated in 1994

Ami Palmetto Genl Hosp
      Sun Coast Hosp
      Usf

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)