Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Rohn

Otolaryngology Specialists of North Texas

6300 W Parker Rd Ste G24 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1989 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, neurology, and more.

Dr. Rohn accepts

Dr. Rohn accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Staywell (Wellcare)
PacifiCare
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rohn's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rohn's Top Procedures and Conditions

Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
high
high

Dr. Rohn treats Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Rohn treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Ataxia
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Cleft Palate
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Cough
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Deafness
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Essential Tremor
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Cancer
  • Neck Mass
  • Neck Tumor
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Stroke
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombosis
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wound Repair

Our mission is as follows: Otolaryngology Specialists of North Texas will provide the highest quality ear, nose, and throat, medical and surgical care to both children and adults. We are committed to outstanding service to our patients and referring physicians. Our practice goal is to improve the health and well-being of our patients and the communities we serve.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Neurology
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

1995

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Rohn?
Dr. Rohn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD
Super Doc - takes the time and discuss the problem in easy to understand layman terms - wonderful, caring, and concerned Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr. Rohn simply has that "it" factor. From conversations and transparency to the actual procedure. We felt 100% confident in his ability. I would highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Rohn. You can trust him and his team that they will work on you or a loved with a high level of care and talent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Rohn to anyone. He is thoughtful and very considerate of the pt and the parents. The staff was amazing. I've read the reviews about the staff and since I've been there with my child multiple times with them helping me in every way imaginable, I can only believe that the people leaving bad reviews must have their own personal problems. Even though I love our pedi, I've never felt more comfortable and cared for as I have at Dr. Rohn's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr. Rohn is absolutely wonderful! He did both of my kids’ ear tubes, my husband’s deviated septum and sinus surgery, and my nephew’s ear tubes and tonsils and adenoids. I cannot say enough great things about him! His bedside manner is outstanding and he really takes the time to listen to his patients and make them feel well cared for. I would recommend him to everyone who needs an ENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
I would not recommend this office! I like the doctor, but can NOT continue seeing them due to CONTINUOUS experiences of RUDE staff members. When you experience this once you can say, well someone is having a bad day. But unfortunately this has been a pattern. I switched to a new ENT and it is AMAZING the difference it makes to have the staff be nice and work to enhance patient care versus acting like you are an imposition to THEM! I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM AND THANK GOODNESS I SWITCHED.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
If you are on Medicare, this doctor is not for you. Earliest appointment was 45 days out. With pain in my sinus, 45 days is too long to wait for appointment. I have had other doctors schedule appointments this far out, I believe, to limit the number of Medicare patients they treat. It would be better if the doctor just said, I do not take Medicare (some doctors do this).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Excellent in every way & very kind. Patiently & thogroughly addresses all of your concerns. Very happy, positive, reassuring attitude. I am confident, he removed my thyroid nodule, only after due diligence was performed. Procedure was painless & without any complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
I have great confidence in Dr. Rohn! He was excellent with my son’s ear tubes surgery and I am now taking my 12mo old to him due to health issues. He is patient, approachable and makes you and your child feel comfortable during the entire process. He is vested in his patients, timely and goes above and beyond even calling after hours to ensure follow up is complete. Hands down, excellent dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
I can't imagine I will ever find another doctor of his caliber. I was unable to attend my daughter's consult for tube placements in her ears, so my husband took her. Dr. Rohn called me after to make sure I understood everything and see if I had questions. Never have I had a doctor take it upon himself to call me and review an appointment. I'm a patient of his as well, and he has made several out of office hours calls to me regarding my case. On top of being a great guy, he's a stellar surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
my husband had thyroid surgery a few weeks ago ! from the minute we meet Dr. Rohn we just knew we will be in good hands ! from the person who checked us in to the night security guard, everbody was sooo caring ! everybody was trying to make the time as comfortable as possible !! before, during and after surgery I was always informed about he is doing ! dr. rohn explained everything easy understandable and so comforting !! I highly recommend Dr.Rohn and the great clinic !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Amazing doctor! Truly cares about his patients and very knowledgable... I love my ear doc Dr. Rhoan!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr Rohn, My wife drove 30 miles from her job to pickup my son and was fighting traffic to get to my son's appointment. She called 10 mins before the appointment and told (Kathy the receptionist) that she was running a few minutes late and then Kathy immediately cancelled her appointment on the spot. Just listened to a voicemail from office so her appt was at 3pm and she called at 2:21 and Kathy still cancelled the appt. We waited 1 month for the appt for my son. Turns out my wife was early...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr Rohn, My wife drove 30 miles from her job to pickup my son and was fighting traffic to get to my son's appointment. She called 10 mins before the appointment and told (Kathy the receptionist) that she was running a few 10 mins late and then Kathy immediately cancelled her appointment on the spot. She took off from work to make this appointment and wasted her time, and to add insult to injury we now we need a Doctor's notice to excuse my son's absence for the afternoon. Shame on you Kathy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr. Rohn saved my life. He correctly diagnosed my issue ( Thyroid cancer). I received emergency surgery the same day! No words could fully express my gratitude and admiration for Dr. Rohn. Thanks alot and my all prayers with you. Zille Ali
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
My 8 year old had his tonsils and adenoids taken out last week. Dr. Rohn was fabulous. He explained the procedure and what to expect in great detail. He had an outstanding bedside manner with my child and us as nervous parents. He was efficient and on time for both the initial office visit and the surgery. Overall we had a great experience given the circumstances.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr. Rohn is the BEST with children. He doesn't just talk to the parents about the treatment of care but interacts with the kids so that they know what the plan is. He has impeccable bedside manner and really takes the time to listen to your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
I've been very impressed with Dr. Rohn, his professionalism, kind bedside manner and general concern for my well being. When I first saw him it was for an ongoing ruptured ear drum. We discussed my options and he took an incredible amount of time explaining the risk vs. reward and what I could expect. I never felt pressured or scared. The surgery went well and he has provided thorough follow-up with me. His staff is incredible and kind. They always get me in quickly and are prepared. Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
Dr. Rohn has a wonderful bedside manner! He is very straightforward and knowledgeable as well. Once a decision is made for a course of action, he is quick to treat and get you on your way to healthy happiness. We are so glad that our pediatrician recommended him to put tubes in our baby's ears! We were in and out and she's doing great! We would recommend him to anyone and everyone and would use him again and again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
This office has CERO customer service. This office is not sensible to patients' needs. The receptionist canceled my appointment because I didn't call back right away with the insurance information needed. She said she call but I never received a call from them telling me they were going to cancel my appointment. My pediatrician recommended Dr Rohn but I am going to look for another doctor. I assumed Dr Rohn is a great doctor but the receptionist doesn't know how to treat their customers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD?
I would put my life in this doctors hands without any reservation. Dr Rohn was great and a life saver for me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rohn?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rohn treats patients.