Dr. Gregory C. Roche, DO

Dr. Gregory C. Roche, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 66 years old

Dr. Roche specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Roche? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Roche's Experience

See how Dr. Roche's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roche

Dr. Roche accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roche has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Roche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roche to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Roche
Dr. Roche's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (42)
in Commerce Twp, MI |
I gave Dr Roche 5 stars because I had 4 sessions of vaginal rejuvenation, with the Diva laser technology, and both my partner and I can feel a difference in tightness. I'm pleased with the improvement, and would do it again if it becomes necessary in the future!
in Romulas MI |
I recently had a facelift and laser done with Dr. Roche. I was a nervous wreck! At the time of consultation I was actually in tears. The doctor and office staff helped calm my nerves and guided me through every step of the procedure. I am so glad I made the decision to move forward with the procedure. My results are a natural, refreshed look. I am a pilot and my coworkers always ask me how I look so great after flying the red eye! Thank you Dr. Roche and staff
Oxford, MI |
I am so glad that I found Dr. Roche. He is talented, honest and genuine. He made me feel beautiful again.
in Troy, MI |
My experience with Dr. Roche and his girls was fantastic! They couldn't have been nicer. I have had a few procedures done by Dr. Roche and couldn't be happier with the results! They definitely go out of their way to make you feel at home.
Troy, MI |
I went to this office for a butt lift and liposuction. I was so impressed with how awesome the office staff was towards me! They never seemed impatient or unwilling to answer my questions. The entire time I was in the office I felt welcome & happy. Dr Roche really cares about his patients and it shows! My surgery was a lot easier than I thought to go through and I was able to recover well with all of the instructions and helpful pointers they gave me. LOVE THIS OFFICE wouldn't go anywhere else!!
in Bloomfield Township, MI |
I had breast augmentation done 10 years ago by Dr. Roche and I have recently gone back to visit him to have my implants upgraded to the new Gummy Bear implants. I have to let everyone know how great Dr. Roche and his staff of girls are! They are so comforting and informative. They make you feel like family and were always there for me every step of the way. I am so thankful to have a cosmetic surgeon I can trust. I will be devastated if he ever decides to retire. Dr. Roche is highly educated!
Very efficient and professional office. The staff is amazing...especially Amanda! She knows her information and made me feel comfortable and was so personable. Thank you for such a great experience!
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I highly recommend Dr Roche. I have had several procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction and rhinoplasty, and have been extremely pleased with the results. Dr Roche and his staff are friendly, professional and have made each visit an enjoyable experience.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory C. Roche, DO?
Are you Dr. Roche?

Compare Dr. Roche

Dr. Roche's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
    •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Board Action

Dr. Roche has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (1/9/2013)
      • Action Taken: Fine
      • Summary: Roche, Gregory C DO: License # 5101007111: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and ordered RESTITUTION to be paid.
      • State: Michigan

Dr. Roche does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Roche and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Roche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Roche does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Roche and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.