Dr. Gregory C. Roche, DO

Dr. Gregory C. Roche, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 67 years old

46 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Roche strives for the best, and most rested version of yourself (not different, simply younger) with minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical procedures combined with the latest cosmetic and laser technologies. This includes the very latest and advanced Stem Cell and Fat Transfer procedures. At Dr. Roche's Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, you'll get the very best in private patient care. Dr Roche is a double Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon and performs all surgeries in his fully accredited AAAHC surgical center.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr Roche is Double Board Certified Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery Requires 5-...Read more

Dr. Roche's Experience

See how Dr. Roche's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roche

Dr. Roche accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roche has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roche to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Roche
Dr. Roche's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
in Brooklyn, MI |
I recently had the gummy bear implants done, I live a hour and half away, well worth the drive, the staff is very down to earth and easy to talk about ANY concerns. Everything Is broken down and explained so there is no confusion but in case there is, the number they give was not an answering machine I was able to talk to Dr Roche on a Sunday evening he answered my questions and was genuinely interested in how I was feeling. FANTASTIC UNBELIEVABLE HE'S DEFINITELY "THE GUY" U WANT TO SEE!??????
in Commerce Twp, MI |
I gave Dr Roche 5 stars because I had 4 sessions of vaginal rejuvenation, with the Diva laser technology, and both my partner and I can feel a difference in tightness. I'm pleased with the improvement, and would do it again if it becomes necessary in the future!
in Romulas MI |
I recently had a facelift and laser done with Dr. Roche. I was a nervous wreck! At the time of consultation I was actually in tears. The doctor and office staff helped calm my nerves and guided me through every step of the procedure. I am so glad I made the decision to move forward with the procedure. My results are a natural, refreshed look. I am a pilot and my coworkers always ask me how I look so great after flying the red eye! Thank you Dr. Roche and staff
Oxford, MI |
I am so glad that I found Dr. Roche. He is talented, honest and genuine. He made me feel beautiful again.
in Troy, MI |
My experience with Dr. Roche and his girls was fantastic! They couldn't have been nicer. I have had a few procedures done by Dr. Roche and couldn't be happier with the results! They definitely go out of their way to make you feel at home.
Troy, MI |
I went to this office for a butt lift and liposuction. I was so impressed with how awesome the office staff was towards me! They never seemed impatient or unwilling to answer my questions. The entire time I was in the office I felt welcome & happy. Dr Roche really cares about his patients and it shows! My surgery was a lot easier than I thought to go through and I was able to recover well with all of the instructions and helpful pointers they gave me. LOVE THIS OFFICE wouldn't go anywhere else!!
in Bloomfield Township, MI |
I had breast augmentation done 10 years ago by Dr. Roche and I have recently gone back to visit him to have my implants upgraded to the new Gummy Bear implants. I have to let everyone know how great Dr. Roche and his staff of girls are! They are so comforting and informative. They make you feel like family and were always there for me every step of the way. I am so thankful to have a cosmetic surgeon I can trust. I will be devastated if he ever decides to retire. Dr. Roche is highly educated!
Very efficient and professional office. The staff is amazing...especially Amanda! She knows her information and made me feel comfortable and was so personable. Thank you for such a great experience!
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I highly recommend Dr Roche. I have had several procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction and rhinoplasty, and have been extremely pleased with the results. Dr Roche and his staff are friendly, professional and have made each visit an enjoyable experience.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory C. Roche, DO?
Are you Dr. Roche?

Compare Dr. Roche

Dr Roche is Double Board Certified

• Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
        • Requires 5- years residency, oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
      • Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
        • Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
      • Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
        • Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume.
      • Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
        • Requires practice, experience, and surgical volume.
      • Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
        • Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience and surgical volume.

Dr. Roche's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roche says...

Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan's premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed environment.

Dr. Roche says...

Dr. Roche's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
      •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Board Action

Dr. Roche has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (1/9/2013)
        • Action Taken: Fine
        • Summary: Roche, Gregory C DO: License # 5101007111: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and ordered RESTITUTION to be paid.
        • State: Michigan

• Cosmetic Conditions

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Roche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Arm Surgery
      • Blepharoplasty
      • Breast Augmentation
      • Brow Lift
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Fat Grafting to the Body
      • Fat Grafting to the Breast
      • Fat Grafting to the Face
      • Gynecomastia Repair
      • Lip Augmentation
      • Liposuction
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Neck Surgery
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      You've got options
      Here's a few other providers to consider
      Filter Your Results