Dr. Gregory Roche, DO

Dr. Gregory Roche, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Gregory Roche, DO is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Read his story

43494 Woodward Ave Ste 101

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Learn about Dr. Roche

Dr. Roche's Experience

Dr. Roche's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board actions found

Dr. Roche's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Roche "Dr Roche is Double Board Certified Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery Requires 5- years residency, oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume. Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume. Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience, and surgical volume. Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery Requires practice, experience, and surgical volume. Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Requires oral and written exams, practice, experience and surgical volume. "

This content was provided by Dr. Roche "Dr. Roche strives for the best, and most rested version of yourself (not different, simply younger) with minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical procedures combined with the latest cosmetic and laser technologies. This includes the very latest and advanced Stem Cell and Fat Transfer procedures. At Dr. Roche's Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, you'll get the very best in private patient care. Dr Roche is a double Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon and performs all surgeries in his fully accredited AAAHC surgical center."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Roche does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Sinusitis

• Arm Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Brow Lift
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Fat Grafting to the Body
  • Fat Grafting to the Breast
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (1/9/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Roche, Gregory C DO: License # 5101007111: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in violation of General Duty/Negligence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and ordered RESTITUTION to be paid.
    State: Michigan

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976

Dr. Roche has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roche has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roche to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Roche's Performance
Detroit, MI |
The level of customer service support was incredible. I was able to schedule my procedure within a week after my inital consultation. The doctor and staff were extremely personable. They showed compassion for where I was in my life journey and I was able to trust their recommendation. I felt like they genuinely wanted the best outcome for me and I was so much more than a number.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
My husband heard of you from former local radio station, Doctor and staff were very courteous,professional and caring. I would definitely recommend your business.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
My life was forever changed when I went to Dr. Roche nearly 3 years ago. After going to multiple consultations, I knew I was in the right place the moment I stepped in his office. My particular procedure is known to be quite painful, however; I experienced very minimal pain and downtime. I was feeling confident and bikini ready within weeks of my operation and have never felt better since being completely healed.
in Saint Clair, MI |
I went to Dr. Roche for my procedure because of all the positive feedback that I saw online. I had my procedure done last week with my follow up appointment today. Everything went extremely smooth and there was hardly any wait times, the girls in the office are super friendly and answer any questions that you may have. I had went to other consults and Dr. Roche and his staff are uniquely different. You can tell that they are educated and informative. I highly recommend Dr. Roche!
Ohio |
Great experience!Dr. Roche and his staff are very understanding and comfortable to talk to.This was my first big surgery.The moment I will never forget, is when I was lying on the table with the oxygen mask on, counting down to fall asleep, I was freaking out inside. Dr.Roche walks in,leans over and smiles and says "are we ready?"I saw in his eyes that he knew what I was feeling and I was in good hands.I gave 100% of my trust to him and his staff. I am 2 months post op lipo and bodytite.
in southfield, mi |
I first heard about Dr. Roche from a local radio station. I went into the office, which is so cute! They have many pictures of doctor with celebrities over the years and even some current . I knew this was going to be the doctor to help me get my breast done correctly. My experience with the physician in the office girls were amazing. It was such a wonderful time. I had a breast augmentation done in March 2017.
Walled Lake, MI |
Dr. Roche's staff is awesome. They are always attentive and keep my appointments on time which is really important since I try to schedule during my lunch break. It's been a great experience at Dr. Roche's office, and his staff has made sure this was the case.
New Baltimore, MI |
I had an awful experience with Dr. Roche.Went in for lipo of tummy & back.I was told a price of (around) $9,000.I said I thought it would be more around $6,000.She walked out & came back to tell me Dr wanted to help me.Added my inner & outer thighs totaling $6,400.I agreed.Paid in full.6 mths after surgery I was extremely deformed in my legs & tummy.I was told the surgery would be corrected.I was to pay for anesthesia.($1800) They never corrected it.They kept my money.I would not recommend him.
in Brooklyn, MI |
I recently had the gummy bear implants done, I live a hour and half away, well worth the drive, the staff is very down to earth and easy to talk about ANY concerns. Everything Is broken down and explained so there is no confusion but in case there is, the number they give was not an answering machine I was able to talk to Dr Roche on a Sunday evening he answered my questions and was genuinely interested in how I was feeling. FANTASTIC UNBELIEVABLE HE'S DEFINITELY "THE GUY" U WANT TO SEE!??????
in Commerce Twp, MI |
I gave Dr Roche 5 stars because I had 4 sessions of vaginal rejuvenation, with the Diva laser technology, and both my partner and I can feel a difference in tightness. I'm pleased with the improvement, and would do it again if it becomes necessary in the future!
Oxford, MI |
I am so glad that I found Dr. Roche. He is talented, honest and genuine. He made me feel beautiful again.
in Troy, MI |
My experience with Dr. Roche and his girls was fantastic! They couldn't have been nicer. I have had a few procedures done by Dr. Roche and couldn't be happier with the results! They definitely go out of their way to make you feel at home.
Troy, MI |
I went to this office for a butt lift and liposuction. I was so impressed with how awesome the office staff was towards me! They never seemed impatient or unwilling to answer my questions. The entire time I was in the office I felt welcome & happy. Dr Roche really cares about his patients and it shows! My surgery was a lot easier than I thought to go through and I was able to recover well with all of the instructions and helpful pointers they gave me. LOVE THIS OFFICE wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Very efficient and professional office. The staff is amazing...especially Amanda! She knows her information and made me feel comfortable and was so personable. Thank you for such a great experience!
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I highly recommend Dr Roche. I have had several procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction and rhinoplasty, and have been extremely pleased with the results. Dr Roche and his staff are friendly, professional and have made each visit an enjoyable experience.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Roche, DO?
Are you Dr. Roche?

Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)