Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 63

Dr. Ratliff

Plastic Surgery Center Of Tulsa

2107 E 15th St Tulsa, OK 74104

Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tulsa, OK and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center medical school in 1984. He is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ratliff to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Ratliff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ratliff

Dr. Ratliff?
  • Office environment (26)
  • Staff friendliness (24)
  • Appointment scheduling (23)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
Dr. Ratliff and his Staff are amazing! I was able to get in quickly and had my surgery within three weeks ! Extremely happy with my results!
DJ Ary – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr. Ratliff and his office were amazing. From my first phone call to scheduling surgery, I could not be happier. The office was accommodating to my needs & Dr. Ratliff made me feel comfortable with every step. He gave me realistic results. My only let down was once concern that I do not feel was greatly acknowledged. Over all, great experience. I would not use any other plastic surgeon in the area.
  • Long wait times
Danielle P. – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Consultation followed by surgery the next day for travelers made this so much easier on my family. Dr Ratliff was very informative.
Tiffany – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr. Gregory Ratliff was really kind and he responds to your concerns very well and he takes his time to attend you.
Patricia Rodriguez – Mar 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr Ratliff and his team made me feel comfortable and confident in the procedure. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly.
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
I love Dr. Ratliff and his entire staff. They were friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel like every question/concern was relevant. The office was clean and Dr. Ratliff is AMAZING!!! I wish he could be my "everything " doctor. I'm trying to decide what to do just to go back and experience that AWESOME feeling of liking what I see ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!
Ashley Shira – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr Ratliff and his staff were very welcoming and friendly from the beginning. They answered all questions I had and was very detailed in explaining the procedure and what the results would look like. Also, I was super nervous the day of surgery because I have a needle phobia, but the nurse made me feel completely comfortable. Also, she made it quick and painless so I could not thank her enough. I had multiple follow up appointments where the let me know exactly what I needed to do and how everything was looking. They were very professional and caring throughout the process. I will definitely use them again for any procedure I have.
Heather – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr Ratliff and staff are excellent. He truly cares for his patients. Highly recommend! I also highly recommend Marissa. She is Great. They work patients in so well and are very professional.
Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
I just got my breast augmentation yesterday and not only were they very professional all of the staff, theydid a wonderful job I'm still a little bit sore but I have no bruising and my breasts look absolutely beautiful. I am very grateful because I was alittle concerned on how they might have turned out .. This was my first surgery and as a mother of three the first thing I had ever done for myself, to treat myself they are absolutely beautiful and he did a wonderful job and I could not be happier. I would definitely recommend him. ????
Ty Bauer in Tulsa, OK – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr. Ratliff is worth the drive! I am so pleased with my implants! I have had breast implants 4 times by a different doctor and still so amazed at Dr. Ratliff work! But most of all that I literally had no pain! Yes that is right NO PAIN! The entire procedure was beyond my expectations! He and his entire staff are over the TOP!!! I would never go to anyone but Dr. Ratliff when it comes to cosmetic surgery! Dr. Ratliff you are my ROCK STAR! Sincerely, Elizabeth Joplin, MO
Elizabeth in Joplin, MO – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr Ratliff and his team were extremely helpful every step of the way. I loved his bedside manner and his way of explaining any concerns i had. He really is in it to help people feel better and loves what he does. I wouldnt go to anyone else as long as he is practicing.
Tiffani in Tulsa, OK – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
He did a great job on my implants
laura stelle in Plainview tx – Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr. Ratliff is hands down the best plastic surgeon around! He actually cares and is concerned for his patients. He is honest about the size you should get. Best staff of nurses around! I loved them all! I am so happy with my results! I will always go back there! A hematoma started in my left breast. I sent pictures and went back to get it fixed. They were kind, compassionate and efficient. Love them!
Nicole in HALF WAY – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
I am super excited with the results I received from my mommy makeover! After 2 c-sections, and multiple other stomach surgeries and a 60lb weight loss my skin was stretched to say the least. The staff was very professional and answered any questions I had (and I had a lot and called several times). They always worked with my schedule for appointments and got me in quickly once there, I never had to wait. They exceeded my expectations!
Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr. Ratliff is a professional and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process and procedure. I would recommend Dr. Ratliff.
Bixby, OK – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Dr.Ratliff an all of his staff were completely wonderful! He made me feel comfortable an at ease about making the decision to have a breast augmentation done as well as helped me understand what all would take place while having it done. I was able to reach out to his staff at anytime before with any questions or concerns and they'd gladly get back to me with an answer. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience! I will for sure be referring my family and friends to Dr.Ratliff in the future!
Charlene – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
I'd recommend Dr. Ratliff to "All of my family and friends"! Very knowledgeable and professional about his profession. He worked a mirical in a breast lift on me. I feel beautiful now!
Sherri S in Dewey, OK – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?
Great bedside manner, felt at home choosing him, and couldn't be happier with my mommy makeover results.
Kate in Tulsa, ok – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Ratliff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ratliff?

Dr. Ratliff is a nationwide leader in breast augmentation surgery, with more than 8,000 successful breast augmentations behind him. He's also at the forefront...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery