Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD

Hair Transplant Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Pistone

Pistone Hair Restoration

601 Route 73 N Ste 301 Marlton, NJ 08053

Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD is a hair transplant surgery specialist in Marlton, NJ and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine-M.D. in 1979 and specializes in hair transplant surgery and dermatology.

Dr. Pistone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pistone

3.3

Dr. Pistone?
Dr. Pistone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD
I found Dr. Pistone to be an excellent physician and his team was very professional and performed with excellence during my FUE Hair Replacement. Prior to my hair replacement, I was depressed about losing my hair and considered just keeping my head shaved. I'm glad I choose hair replacement. I had 2000 grafts performed and now six months later my hair is still growing thicker and I can finally enjoy the weekends without hiding my hair loss without wearing a baseball cap. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
He was absolutely disgusting. He prescribed a steroid ointment , it peeled my skin off so I called to make an appointment to have him see it and the front desk ladies said “dr pistone said we can’t schedule you an appointment then hung up” I called again and they said your case is to complex go somewhere else but he didn’t even see what my face looked like. It was so messed up , they were so rude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
Had an FUE transplant procedure. Stay as far away from this place as possible! The practice is borderline illegal - his assistants do all the work. He pops in every now and then, but does nothing. I ended up with pluggy hair, spaced far apart and growing in the wrong directions. The hairline was also rounded and looks very unnatural. I have since gone to a reputable practice to have this repaired. I was told the previous work I had done would have even been a terrible result 20 years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
I am a nurse and my child is his patient. I found Dr. Pistons to be an exceptional Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and not money hungry like some. As a physician he is more than qualified more than knowledge of all extremely kind and takes his time explaining everything. The reviews that are negative are unwarranted because it's not about him is it physician it's about schedules and things that have nothing to do with the outcome of care. The woman at the front desk is fabulous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! Had an appointment for over 2 months and was informed the appointment would be canceled for surgery. Doctor's have surgery days and office days. Called the office for a better explanation and the receptionist said surgeries take precedent to office visits, I am sure it was cosmetic. Then the rude receptionist then told me to find another doctor and hung up the phone, unnecessary. Do NOT waste your time with this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
I wanted to have my eyebrows transplant and he agreed to do it for me and appointment was set until the last minute his assistant called and told me Dr Pistone needs to do 2 procedures on my eyebrow which meant double the price. I was so upset because he seems very professional and kind. Told him about my job experience with plastic surgeon and some other thing, seems friendly and good listener. The price he sets on my eyebrows was $5k and double that price would be absurd for neo graft. Upset
Thank you for your kind words about me. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
Dr. Pistone is simply first class! I have gotten Botox from him several times and the results have always been awesome! He is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I recommend him to everyone. - Chris
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
Dr. Pistone is the best. He is a great doctor. I trust him because he is always honest with me and he is always right. Great doctor. He actually cares about his patients and takes great pride in what he does. I have seen a lot of doctors, and he is one of the best. He takes a genuine interest in his patients and loves what he does and is comforting, open and honest. Wouldn't go anywhere else for any of my dermatology needs! a+++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?
I just got the Miradry procedure done on 5/3/2016. I just felt the need to let people know what I learned. After having a few consultations I realized that not every place did the tumescent numbing technique. Some places had an aesthetician performing the procedure others had a registered nurse, or Nurse practitioner. What made me decide to use Dr. Pistone was the fact that he was an experienced Doctor that performs the tumescent numbing technique. I'm glad I did. The procedure went very well. H
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Pistone, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pistone?

Dr. Gregory A. Pistone is a Board Certified Cosmetic and General Dermatologist and Hair Restoration Surgeon serving the Marlton area for more than 30 years. Dr. Pistone is experienced in Facial Hair Transplant, Laser Hair Therapy and Rogaine & Pr...

• Hair Transplant Surgery
  • Dermatology

1984
Dermatology-Temple University Hospital Philadelphia
1980
General Practice-Pennsylvania Hospital, Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
1979
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine-M.D.
1974
University Of Pennsylvania Philadelphia-B.A. Psychology
1984
1980
1979
1974

• Italian

Dr. Pistone accepts

Dr. Pistone accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Laser Surgery
  • Lipomas
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection