Dr. Gregory Philpott, MD

Dr. Gregory Philpott, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Periodontal & Implant Associates 4801 Paoli Pike Ste 201, Floyds Knobs, IN 47119 Get Directions

Dr. Philpott specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Floyds Knobs, IN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Philpott? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Philpott's Experience

See how Dr. Philpott's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Philpott

Dr. Philpott accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Philpott has admitting privileges.

Dr. Philpott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Philpott to family and friends
Dr. Philpott's Performance
in Greenville, Indiana |
Very professional and courteous. Definitely has been a big help in getting my health back in order. Highly recommended.
in Indiana |
He is a Doctor who is good at what he does.I went to Scott Memorial Hospital for throat.cough.sinuses.they didn't do anything at all no antiobiots.He found Out what was wrong with me within minutes.some kind of spastic thoracic in my throat.I had a bad cough.He. got me a good antibiotics.A strong breathing inhalent.I have health problems that I can't afford to not get proper care.thanks Dr.Philpott for helping me to feel better.
in Louisville, KY |
This is a great doctor. He is caring and knows what he is doing. The staff is always professional and considerate even though they are almost always busy assisting everybody they can. They are definitely a blessing to everyone they come into contact with. Dr. Philpott is just bot the only doctor I trust 100% and it does not matter that my insurance does not cover his visits. He is worth the money out of my pocket and has been the only doctor to keep my medical conditions under control.
in ELIZABETH |
WONDER DR. him and his staff I was overweight when I first started seeing him on two different blood pressure meds fibromyalgia he is the one that diagnosed my knee sent me to a great surgeon they're always there if I'm sick I get in and out I will be running my first Mini marathon this spring was at 240 pounds now down to 170 there office staff and Dr Philpott have help me achieve so many goals I never thought. he always ask how are you doing?ALSO CALL ME IF SOMTHING IS NOT RIGHT. Thank you all
in New Salisbury |
I was very pleased with my first visit at Dr Philpots office. The staff were great! They were a little busy with calls, which is very stressful, but other than that they were nice. Dr. Philpot seemed to be a caring physician who took time to read over my history as well as continue my medication from my previous practitioner. Overall, I am thankful for finding him.
Very rude.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Philpott, MD?
Are you Dr. Philpott?

Compare Dr. Philpott

Dr. Philpott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Philpott does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Philpott and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

University Louisville School Of Med

Dr. Philpott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Philpott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Philpott does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Philpott and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.