Dr. Gregory Parkhurst, MD

Dr. Gregory Parkhurst, MD

Cornea & Refractive Surgery  |
47 reviews

Our mission at Parkhurst-NuVision is the relentless pursuit of best natural vision, enabling people to enjoy life and connect with one another uninhibited from the barriers created by poor eyesight....See Less

Parkhurst Nuvision

9725 Datapoint Dr Ste 200

San Antonio, TX 78229

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Parkhurst

Having grown up nearsighted, I understand what it is like to struggle with blurry vision. I am a successful Laser Vision patient, having had the procedure in 2003.  I have performed various vision correction procedures on several of my family members including LASIK surgery on my mom in 2013.  A personal understanding of what people are going through, as well as the expertise to know how to fix it, drives me to help others struggling with poor vision.  I'd be more than happy to see what we can do to help you too.  You can call our office at 210-615-9358 or go online to request an appointment at sanantonio-lasik com.

Dr. Parkhurst's Experience

Dr. Parkhurst's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Cornea and Refractive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Parkhurst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parkhurst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parkhurst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Parkhurst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parkhurst to family and friends
Dr. Parkhurst Says:

I am so grateful to those who take the time to go out of their way to leave a review regarding their experience in my office and the outcomes they achieved with their vision.  My staff and I undertake great efforts to make visits to our office pleasant, comfortable, and friendly.  Thank you!

Dr. Parkhurst's Performance
in san antonio, TX |
Dr Parkhurst and Dr Psolka are true caring, experienced, master professionals. Plus, & all important, their support team at reception, during testing and follow-ups are excellent. Best finance & mgt consultants. I had cataracts removed from both eyes at different times. Surgery one day, follow-up the next day, next week and one month later. I knew I was in good hands through the whole process. Lovely, immaculate waiting & testing rooms. Big facility but you feel special and not pressured
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Greg Parkhurst is "The Best Ophthalmologist" I have ever seen. He diagnosed a retina problem immediately; referring me to a Retinal Specialist. Very efficient AND along with that, he has a very pleasing personality. Dr. Parkhurst answered each and every question that I asked him. He wasn't rushed and really listened to what I was saying. Additionally, the staff was very friendly and really went up and beyond in assisting me.
in Austin, TX |
I am a credentialed professional in Ophthalmology with 35 years experience.&I have had the opportunity to be involved in studies regarding best practices to measure eyes for ICL sizing. I highly respect Dr. Parkhurst and his expertise. It was never a question where my son would have his eye surgery done when he opted for ICL implantation with Lasik; I took him to Dr. Parkhurst, even though we live in Austin. My son is seeing better than 20/20 without the thick glasses he has worn all his life!
in San Antonio |
A wonderful experience! Very informative and friendly staff, and are willing to assist you at anytime before or after your surgery. Dr. Psolka even left me his personal cell number if I had any concerns or questions at any time! My vision is better than ever!
in San Antonio, TX |
The Team at Parkhurst Nuvision is incredible! I finally did my LASIK and my experience was above and beyond 110%. James my surgical coordinator was on point with explanations and directions. Dr Yadav was precise ed and super friendly. Dr Parkhurst is a great surgeon and wouldn't recommend anyone one else. My mom saw and was explained everything that was being done at the time of my procedure. Thank you to everyone for making this experience phenomenal.
Houston, TX |
Very professional. Staff puts you at ease and answers all questions knowledgeably.
in La Vernia |
I was nervous at first about the LASIK procedure but Dr. Parkhurst was extremely thorough in explaining the details and put my mind at ease with the whole process. I couldn't be happier with the way the procedure went, overall respect of the staff and follow up I received the day of and after the procedure.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great Doctor, Great Office. Everyone involved went above and beyond to make my LASIK experience wonderful.
Wellington, WGN New Zealand |
I currently live overseas and have looked at multiple options to have my vision corrected. After much consideration there is no one else that I would trust with my vision other than Dr. Parkhurst. He has all available technology and experience to offer exactly the treatment that is needed. After discussing the options with Dr. Parkhurst I decided on LASIK and my vision has never been better. The whole experience was 1st class and is highly recommended.
in Michigan |
Dr Parkhurst is a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor.... he has performed PRK, surgically removed a blister from the "white" part of my eye and also performed cataract surgery on me. I had no pain with all three of these procedures. Dr. Parkhurst talk to me in "simple" & understanding language so I completely understood the procedure he needed to perform on my eyes... I live in Michigan but have chosen to return to Texas to Dr. Parkhurst for all my vision care.
in San Antonio |
Just had my ICL surgery. I had been told I wasn't a good candidate for LASIK before because of my prescription so I researched my options and then found Dr. Parkhurst. I learned that he performed the most ICL's for multiple years and the level of training he has done made me sure I was headed to the perfect place to trust with my eyes. Dr. Parkhurst doesn't push the limits of any one technology and will only do what will benefit you long term. He performed the same surgery as mine on his wife!
Kyle, TX |
I had my lasik done by dr parkhurst over 5 years ago and can still see great! I recently referred my dad to him and we both agree dr parkhurst is the best! The staff is amazing too, especially Amanda! Thanks for your time, patience, and knowledge!
in San Antonio, TX |
Thank you so much for my amazing gift of sight without glasses!!! I see the best I have seen in over 20 years thanks to DR. PARKHURST!!!!!!!! The process was easy and quick! I didn't feel anything during the procedure and now I can see clearly! I don't have to worry about trying to find my glasses in the middle of the night so that I can see! The things I am able to do and see now are beyond what I could do with my glasses. I am so thankful! You are the best Dr. Parkhurst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in San Antonio |
Dr. Parkhurst is amazing. Very knowledgable about all procedures and making sure he aligns the best possible surgery with you. LASIK was recommended for me and I enjoy it so much. Thank you to Dr. Parkhurst for always being available to answer my questions. He even texts you the evening of your surgery so that you have his contact information. He is always there to help. Truly one of a kind, purely genuine and wanting the best for everyone. Thank you greatly for my NuVision.
in San Antonio, TX |
LASIK was best thing that I waited TOO LONG TO DO! I’m ecstatic EVERY SINGLE DAY. I spent entirely too long dealing with the constant struggle of uncomfortable contacts and smudged glasses. Dr. Parkhurst, Dr. Psolka and my very own counselor helped crush my anxieties and gave me the confidence to roll into surgery smiles and knowledge. The benefits of being able to see outweighed any worries I thought I ever could have made up. The entire experience was AMAZING & I highly recommend to all!!
in San Antonio, TX |
My thanks to Jeni DeFoore and her exemplary professionalism, attitude, and helpfulness. Every member of the Parkhurst Nuvision staff I have had contact with to this date has been truly outstanding. Again thank you.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Great experience. I had laser cataract surgery with multi focal lens. Everyone in the office was nice and knowledgeable. Doctors and staff did a thorough job of explaining procedures and patient with questions. At any time, I could call the office or Dr. Parkhurst with questions or concerns. It's only been two weeks and still getting use to freedom of not wearing glasses.
in San Antonio, Texas |
A 20/20 EXPERIENCE! STAFF All of the staff members were sharp dressed, professional and very easy going. I inconvenienced them countless times with my various demands but it never affected their performance or courtesy. ATMOSPHERE The building itself had a very homely, yet upscale feel to it. Everything was clean, the equipment looked like it was state of the art and they had... COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLED WATER!!! PROCEDURE ALL of my appointments leading up to my operation were FREE!
in San Antonio, TX |
He and his staff, the surgical center and the outcome exceeded my expectations. Latest and greatest technology is why I chose him. I would not hesitate to put one of my most precious gifts in his hands.
in San Antonio, TX |
I had surgery two years ago and had 20/25 vision within 24 hours. Yesterday I had surgery on my other eye and today it is 20/20 after being 20/200! I found Dr Parkhurst to be very competent and patient in explaining every step of the surgery. His office staff and the surgical staff were very professional. Both Dr. Parkhurst and his anesthesiologist are of the highest caliber and inspire confidence. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Parkhurst, MD?

Visit Dr. Parkhurst