Dr. Gregory B. Nazar, MD

Dr. Gregory B. Nazar, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 62 years old

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Medical Group currently includes more than 700 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 140 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.Read more

Dr. Nazar's Experience

See how Dr. Nazar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nazar

Dr. Nazar accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Nazar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Nazar
Dr. Nazar's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (38)
in Ky |
Guy can't even tell you whats causing pain. Gives garbage text book answers and fails to even go slightly in depth. Performs a lumbar discectomy and then when it fails acts like it was my own doing just a month after surgery. Won't even offer advice and pretty much leaves it to me to figure it out. Never should have had surgery, but no big deal for him it's just another payday. Unless you have something straight forward and not a compounded problem I would look at another DR.
in Elizabeth in. |
Dr.Nazar has given me my life back. I had a spinal fusion done in Nov. (9mo) ago. My recovery was great! I did everything he and his team said to do. I have no pain, a very small scar and a backbone made out of titanium! How great is that! I had no quality of life before, living on pills that didn't really help, and I couldn't stand, walk, sit, and lastly couldnt lay in bed to sleep. THANK YOU DR. NAZZAR FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.?? Thanks for giving me my life back!
in Shepherdsville, KY |
23 years ago he preformed a cranial facial on my 7 mouth old daughter. Her scull had fussed together and her front of her face was bulging out, and in the back side also was caving in. He preformed the cranial facial and saved her life. She is the love of my life,she don't live with me now lives with her mother now, her phone is her love of her life now. she graduated high school, and was awarded a 3 year scholarship to UOFL Thank You 23 years later. Now I will be going to you for my backprob.
in Louisville, KY |
I went to Dr Nazar for a 2nd opinion. He came into the room, admitted he never looked at my records, looked at 1 of my numerous x-rays and rambled about for 15 minutes. He never answered any of our questions We waited over 2 hours to be seen. I was disappointed and hope they don't send me a bill. I DO NOT recommend him to anyone.
in Louisville |
He did a wonderful job healing my back problems. I will be going back to him to fix my neck.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory B. Nazar, MD?
Are you Dr. Nazar?

Compare Dr. Nazar

Dr. Nazar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nazar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Nazar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nazar's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Aneurysm
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Nazar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.