Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD

Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Avera Medical Group Rheumtlgy 1301 S Cliff Ave Ste 300 Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Get Directions

Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Sioux Falls, SD. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Mumm is affiliated with Avera Queen of Peace, Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center, Sioux Center Health Avera and Madison Community Hospital.

Dr. Mumm's Experience

See how Dr. Mumm's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mumm

Dr. Mumm accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Mumm has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mumm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mumm to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Mumm's Performance
Eureka South Dakota |
We have only good things to say about Dr. Mumm. He is very knowledgeable and diagnosed a very rare condition for us. He explained things very well and answered all our questions. We would highly recommend him to family and friends. We were extremely lucky to have him for our doctor.
in Orange City, IA |
I would not choose a diagnosis of RA for myself, but I am thankful for Dr Mumm and his care along my journey. During my initial diagnosis Dr Mumm quietly explained the disease & gave me information to take home and read. This was the perfect approach as I was overwhelmed at first. During following visits he has asked for questions and has been willing to discuss alternative treatments. I appreciate his knowledge of new medicines and techniques!
in Watertown, SD |
Dr. Mumm was extremely fast, uncaring, would not listen to my main complaints, did not check me over physically where I had told him I had pain and swelling, did not have any empathy, and could not get out of the exam room fast enough! Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! I literally would not trust him with my cat!
Sioux Falls, SD |
Whether you have not been diagnosed, are newly diagnosed or looking for a "continuation of care" and new to Sioux Falls; I would not recommend Dr. Gregory Mumm to anyone. He lacks "bedside" manners, does not "listen" to you and did not respect my Rheumatologists diagnosis and treatments plan from another state that was finally working for me. If you are looking for an excellent rheumatologist, do NOT see Dr. Mumm.
Sioux Falls, SD |
I would never recommend Dr. Mumm. He was short, rude, had no empathy, and wouldn't look my husband and I in the eye. It was obvious he did not care to understand or listen about my already diagnosed disease, let alone come up with a care plan. He had no intention of listening to what many of my other doctors had advised. It was clear he did not know enough about the disease and was unwilling to research or understand. I walked out of that appointment in tears.
Pierre, SD |
He shows no emotion. He had absolutely no empathy, I was tearful over my constant pain with my fibromyalgia and he said I would just have to live with it. He gave me some copied information about a new drug treatment (experimental and not covered by Medicaid) and said he could not help me and to see my primary Doctor. When I tried to find another rheumatologist I found I am blocked from all Avea doctors because they would consider it a second opinion, even though I didn't dispute his diagnosis.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
It has been a few years ago, but I had an excellent experience with Dr. Mumm. His office staff could use a little work, but the Doctor himself was excellent. He took the time to fully explain my condition. He sat and talked with me for at least 30 minutes about treatment options etc... He even took the time to go out to his own lobby and bring back pamphlets and documentation on the condition as well as support groups. I could not have been any happier with him as a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD?
Are you Dr. Mumm?

Compare Dr. Mumm

Dr. Mumm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
  •  Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available

Dr. Mumm has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mumm's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Amyloidosis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dry Eyes
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med and Hlth Sci

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Mumm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mumm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology