Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD

Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

Gregory P Mueller MD Inc

436 N Bedford Dr Ste 212

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

• We do not accept health insurance

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Physical or Mental Condition (10/14/2016)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Mueller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mueller's conditions and procedures:

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Imaging Services
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring
  • Wrinkles

I recognize how important it is for a patient to select a surgeon who understands and appreciates beauty in the same way that they do. I strive to understand your unique needs and concerns and that helps me provide you with the highest level of individualized care.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Mueller?
Dr. Mueller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mueller has given me a life changing experience. His expert skills and true sincere passion for helping others has personally changed my life. I appreciate his dedication to perfection and always putting his clients first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I've never gotten fillers before and was a bit anxious coming into the office. Dr. Mueller and his office staff made me right at home and comfortable the minute I arrived. I absolutely love my results and I am so glad I choose him. I've gone with friends to other doctors and they are all about upselling and would rush the consult. Dr. Mueller explained everything in great detail and in terms I could actually understand. We discussed the process and what to expect after th...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
Doctor Mueller is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in the field. I have never had a better experience in a doctors office. He is not only incredibly humble and caring he treats patients like family. His staff go above and beyond to make you feel like a VIP patient and are always willing to explain every single detail until you feel comfortable. 5 star experience every time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I could not be happier with the cyst removal I had done with Dr. Gregory Mueller. I had a lot of hesitation with not only undergoing the cyst removal but also making sure I found someone with whom I felt comfortable. It was a nerve-wrecking process as the procedure would be on my face. I wanted to make sure I found someone experienced, professional, and talented. From the moment I called their office, I knew I was in the right hands. Friendly, educated, and relaxing. Af...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I had never had a cosmetic procedure done, prior to meeting with Dr. Mueller regarding my neck. Suffice it to say that he was my first and last consultation. I was sold on him and his incredible staff, from our first meeting. Dr. Mueller's extraordinary surgical skills (I would call it artistry) and impeccable attention to detail are incomparable and I could not be more thrilled with my results. I love everyone in the office and felt completely taken care of, start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I've always had issues with my skin, acne, redness, dry areas, fine lines... I've put SO much money, and pain, into products and treatments. I finally found Dr Mueller and in the past 6 months my skin has done a total 180. The products are amazing and truly the best on the market. I've also done multiple Proyellow lasers and Vivace microneedling. Overall it has been such a great experience and the office staff is like family. Thank you for everything guys :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
Meeting with Dr. Mueller and having done a minimal invasive procedure to improve the appearance of my neck/jaw line is the best i could have ever done. During my consult Dr. Mueller explain everything, the procedure entailed. The entire staff at Dr. Mueller's office are amazing, they are very knowledgeable and very caring with patients. Ellevate, is the perfect procedure for someone who is looking for a minimal invasive procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I have had numerous procedures over the years with Dr. Mueller and he is the best. His bedside manner makes you feel so comfortable and safe. He is an inventor and always has the most state of the art equipment and devices. He's simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
Dr Mueller operated on my aged upper and lower eyelids. I am so happy with them! Not a day goes by that I am reminded of how much younger AND natural I look! my friends are all lining up to be next.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I have been getting treatments at this office for a few years. I recently received the 6 Vanquish treatments and Exilis. It was the best decision I ever made. He is very attentive and I felt very comfortable at his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
Hands down the best experience. Best office staff and bedside manner in Beverly Hills. Dr. Mueller fixed my botched lipo to my chest, I will be a patient for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
Not only is Dr. Mueller an outstanding plastic surgeon, his office and employees are of the same caliber. He is my fav plastic surgeon for all needs on my face and neck. Every time I go to his office, I feel like I am on vacation. They have the best staff, doc, and technology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
Fast and painless. I'm about to have my third treatment and the results are amazing. Will be recommending to all the women I know. Nurse Erin is an angel! She does a great job of explaining everything and has the best bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
After a very busy month of work visiting Dr. Mueller was exactly what I needed. The moment I walked into his office and felt complete calm. Greeted by caring staff who made me feel very welcome and at home!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
a wonderful experience with Dr Mueller and his team. Could not be happier with my new ears!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I wish i had met Dr. Mueller 18 years ago. After having botched liposuction from a Surgeon in Miami 18 yrs ago, I finally had the courage to try and fix it. Dr. Mueller is compassionate, caring and is a great all around person who is also a very gifted Surgeon. He has given me back my self confidence and my overall happiness! Thank you Dr. Mueller and your entire staff! Especially Reid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Mueller for several years. I keep coming back because of the great results, friendly staff and boutique like office. I also like having a Dr. do my injections. The office also takes pictures / a video of you before a treatment. That way after your procedure you can see the before and after results, which is pretty amazing. Yes there are less expensive options, BUT you get what you pay for! When doing a procedure on MY body, I am worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Mueller's for over 15 years. Every in office procedure and surgery I've ever had with him has either met expectations or, more often, gone beyond expectations. He is not only a brilliant doctor, but a true artist. Dr. Mueller is a pioneer of new, less invasive ways to achieve perfect results, as well as an inventor of instruments to improve plastic surgery procedures worldwide. Dr. is personable, empathetic and kind. His patients are in the best hands possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mueller and his staff. I have been a patient for three years, receiving injections, laser treatments and most recently a rhinoplasty. Dr. Meuller always spends the time to make sure he is addressing all of my needs, and he truly listens to his patients. I have had fantastic results from each visit and will continue to visit the practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Mueller, MD?
From the second I walked in, I was stunned at the ambiance of the office and the wonderful service of the front desk. It took barely any time before I was seen by the amazing Dr. Mueller, who gave me an Exliis treatment. Dr. Mueller demonstrates an extraordinary attention to detail, explaining the process to me as he worked on my body. He consistently checked in to make sure he was giving me the best possible care. I saw results immediately after treatment and would recommend him to anyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mueller?

Gregory P Mueller MD Inc

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mueller treats patients.