Learn about Dr. Morrissey

Internal medicine allows me to have extensive hospital training with a focus strictly on adult medicine, which is my preference. My special area of interest leans towards diagnosis and treatment of acute and sub acute illnesses. I am committed to providing all patients with comprehensive and quality healthcare in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere with a focus on effective communication and patient education.

Dr. Morrissey's Experience

Dr. Morrissey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Morrissey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Saint Vincent Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Saint Vincent Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Assumption College
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Morrissey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morrissey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morrissey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morrissey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Morrissey's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morrissey to family and friends
Dr. Morrissey's Performance
in Hampton, NH |
Dr. Morrissey and the entire staff at Hampton Internal Medicine are complete professionals. They are all extremely friendly, down to earth and very easy to communicate with both on the phone and during an appointment. They provide "personal" service and treat you like an individual and not a number. Dr. Morrissey's practice is operated like an "old school" practice and that bodes extremely well for all the patients. Sincerely, Ed M Hampton, NH
Seabrook, NH |
I was very impressed when I switched to Dr. Morrissey. The office was run so efficiently. The time waiting has been minimal and the time spent with the Dr or Assistant was not rushed. I have since had my immediate family switch to this practice also. We are all very happy.
in Hampton, NH |
Thank you for taking me as a new patient. I am very pleased to have a doctor that takes their time to listen to my issues. He also tells me what my diagnosis is and explains them to me so I can understand them. In my opinion I believe Dr.Morrissey is am excellent doctor.
in Hampton, NH |
Dr. Morrissey is a friendly, competent Doctor. He has always been pleasant to deal with, and has shown great interest in my health, which he's been quite good at keeping good. He ( like I) doesn't seem to believe in a bit more medication than absolutely necessary, which I I also believe has been beneficial. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Hampton, NH |
Dr. Greg as usual conducts a thorough exam / interview. Stephenie and her tribe are also very friendly and helpful.
Exeter, NH |
We would highly recommend Dr.Morrissey and his staff. We recently switched to his practice and have been pleased with our care. He explains in a manner that you can understand..his staff/ office personnel are extremely helpful. They are a good fit for us.
in Hampton, NH |
It is nice to go to the doctors and have them actually listen to what you have to say. Dr. Morrisssey listens to you and is very thorough in his approach to your care. I would highly recommend Dr. Morrissey to anyone who is looking for a place to go and receive quality care.
in Hampton, NH |
Great care and service. I highly recommend Dr. Morrissey and the Appledore Medical Group.
in Exeter, NH |
Dr. Morrissey is an excellent doctor who is personable and committed to his patients.
in Raymond, NH |
Too conservative.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Morrissey, DO?
Are you Dr. Morrissey?

Visit Dr. Morrissey

Dr. Morrissey accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna