Dr. Gregory Midis, MD

Surgical Oncology •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Midis

Premier Surgical Associates

1819 Clinch Ave Ste 200 Knoxville, TN 37916

Dr. Gregory Midis, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Medical College of Virginia in 1987 and specializes in surgical oncology.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Midis accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Midis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Midis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Midis

4.1

Dr. Midis?
Dr. Midis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gregory Midis, MD
My experience with Dr Midis was GREAT! He treated me very professionally, and considerate. He knew exactly what to do, and did it without hesitation. He told me beforehand what he was doing and what to expect. It turned out like he said, each time. I would highly recommend him. He was NEVER rude, and by no means ever reckless. In fact it was the exact opposite with my experience. I will never hesitate to go to him, or ask his advice. Tom Lakey 4-14-2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Midis, MD?
My Daddy has been receiving care from Dr. Midis for the past several weeks. I highly recommend him to anyone who may need a whipple surgery. He is highly competent, considerate and explains in great detail what to expect before, during and after surgery. He has a wonderful team and I feel blessed for Daddy to be in his care. Connie Massingill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Midis, MD?
I cannot see Dr. Midis being rude as another reviewer reported. He really does care that he gives the best results from treatment. He is brilliant, has a great sense of humor, is compassionate and is READY to speak to me when he comes into the room. Unlike many doctors, he reviews my records before he sees me. There's no rummaging through records while trying to remember my case. He uses a transcriptionist who takes down all of his comments. That way his records are extremely accurate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Midis, MD?
This is an absolutely wonderful surgeon!! I can't say enough kind words about him. He is so smart and so good at what he does. He truely cares about his patients and is very invested in being a patient advocate. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and wouldn't want anyone else for myself or my family member should they ever need his services. Great man Great surgeon!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Midis, MD?
He is just very rude and reckless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Midis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Midis?

• Surgical Oncology

1988
U Md Sch Med
1987
Medical College of Virginia

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Midis treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)