Dr. Gregory Melkonian, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Gregory Melkonian, MD
During his Orthopaedic Surgical Residency, Dr. Gregory J. Melkonian decided to further his training in children's Orthopedics. My fellowship was in Los Angeles. The Chief of the Department was very interested in children affected with neuromotor conditions. Thus my practice at Boston Children's is a combination of General Pediatric Orthopedics and Children's Neuromuscular Conditions.

Dr. Melkonian's Care Philosophy

"I grew up in rural Vermont spending a great deal of my time with my Grandparents. My Grandparents owned a Dairy Farm. Initially I considered being a farmer but my Grandfather convinced me to attend the Veterinary College at Cornell University. Just before I graduated I started to consider human medicine since my father was a general surgeon. Thus I decided to attend Medical School after my Veterinary College graduation. While in Medical School I decided to go into Pediatric Orthpaedic Surgery. My Veterinary back ground greatly influence this decision."

Dr. Melkonian's Experience

See how Dr. Melkonian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Melkonian

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Melkonian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Melkonian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Melkonian to family and friends
based on 5 total reviews
Dr. Melkonian's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Melkonian, MD?
Are you Dr. Melkonian?

Compare Dr. Melkonian

Dr. Melkonian says...

During his Orthopaedic Surgical Residency, Dr. Gregory J. Melkonian decided to further his training in children's Orthopedics. My fellowship was in Los Angeles. The Chief of the Department was very interested in children affected with neuromotor conditions. Thus my practice at Boston Children's is a combination of General Pediatric Orthopedics and Children's Neuromuscular Conditions.

Dr. Melkonian's Care Philosophy

"I grew up in rural Vermont spending a great deal of my time with my Grandparents.  My Grandparents owned a Dairy Farm. Initially I considered being a farmer but my Grandfather convinced me to attend the Veterinary College at Cornell University.  Just before I graduated I started to consider human medicine since my father was a general surgeon. Thus I decided to attend Medical School after my Veterinary College graduation. While in Medical School I decided to go into Pediatric Orthpaedic Surgery. My Veterinary back ground greatly influence  this decision."

Dr. Melkonian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Melkonian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Melkonian's Board Certifications

Rancho Los Amigos Hospital, University of Southern California

Completed in 1978

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1970

Dr. Melkonian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Melkonian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cerebral Palsy Surgery