Dr. Gregory Mecoli, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Gregory Mecoli, MD
Dr. Gregory Mecoli, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Mecoli is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center and Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital.

Dr. Mecoli's Experience

See how Dr. Mecoli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mecoli

Dr. Mecoli accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mecoli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mecoli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mecoli to family and friends
Dr. Mecoli's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent Dr. who listens and works to give the best care! Very caring and compassionate Dr.
in Maineville, OH |
Very professional and nice.
in Aurora, IN |
Dr mecoli was very informative in telling me what was being done to my eye's. he answered all of my questions. He was very nice and I would recommend him to my family.
in Cincinnati, OH |
The only issue I have is that when I asked for my Rx after the exam I was told that CEI policy is that they do not give patients a prescription & that as a patient I need to make appt with a different doctor for a refraction and receive an RX at that time. To me this is time and extra expense for no reason
Batavia, OH |
Dr. Mecoli was very thorough, patient & reassuring with me. He answered all my questions & explained things in a way that left me comfortable with what treatment we were going to use for my eyes.
in Cincinnati, OH |
will definitely miss him. he is conscientious, thorough in his exams. he knows how to listen. take good care of him.
Great doctor
in Maineville, OH |
dr. mecoli was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions.
in Mason, OH |
I had not met Dr. Mecoli until the need arose to address my cataract problem. I wanted to use CEI and found the closest office to my home to make the first contact. I was assigned Dr. Mecoli as the doctor soonest available to see me. I could not have done better selecting a knowledgeable and caring physician, if I had tried. He addressed by questions, worked to pick a surgery date that fit into my schedule that had some pre-existing limitations and succeeded in allowing me to see well again.
in Lebanon, OH |
As always, he was reassuring and professional. Has been very helpful with my particular diagnosis and recovery.
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr, Meoli was very friendly and explained everything and answered all my questions I will definitely return. Front desk was very helpful
in Loveland, OH |
My husband, William Mieras and I both had an exam and we found Dr. Mecoli very knowledgable and also easy to talk to. We certainly would recommend him to any of our friends and family members.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He was very thorough. Explained everything. Answered my concerns. Would not have any problems recommending him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am highly satisfied with my appointments with and surgery by Dr. Mecoli & staff. He was personable, professional, helpful, and highly skilled as a surgeon.
in Blanchester, Ohio |
Dr Mecoli removed my cataracts and I was very happy with that experience and have continued my association.
in Maineville, OH |
Dr. was very nice and very competent. He explained everything very thoroughly which made the experience much easier for me.
Cincinnati, OH |
He is very thorough in his examinations and actually takes time to talk and explain everything so you can understand what is going on with your eyes.
in Hillsboro, Ohio |
Very personable and understanding of patients situation.
in Amelia, OH |
Ease of appointments,compassionate care and very knowledgeable.Dr.Mecoil and staff put me at ease right away.
in Mason, OH |
He was considerate, asked questions, and he was thorough in answering my questions. I would recommend him to my friends
in Lebanon Ohio |
Dr. Mecoli was very nice and explained everything to me , was patient .
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have recommended Dr. Mecoli to many of my friends; also, Dr. Mecoli just recently took my husband as a new patient.
in Maineville, ohio |
Always a good experience. He is very patient & answers all of questions.
Loveland, OH |
Dr. Mecoli takes the time to explain the procedure and answer all questions. His sense of humor and social skills made me feel relaxed and eager to have the work done. Follow up is excellent!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Mecoli saw an eye problem which my previous doctor missed!! Had a subsequent retina appt which defined problem and was referred to Dr Mecoli for surgery. So glad I switched, really like him.
in Loveland, OH |
Dr. Mecoli's introductory conference was very professional and as a patient, I felt I was in the care a of a very competent physician, whcih was later substantiated by the results of the surgery he performed in removing my cataracts, and with the lens implants, and the subsequent follow up care restoring my vision and my satisfaction with my vision again!
in Maineville, OH |
He explained everything in a manner I could easily understand. He emphasized the reasons for the restrictions. It was easy to ask him questions.
in Cincinnati ohio |
He is extremely personable and very very knowledgable about his work, he is very caring and we would totally recommend him to others
ALL PROFFESIONALO AND VERY THOROUGH
in Maineville, OH |
Very nice. He explained everything in detail.
in cincnnati ohio |
This is a doctor that is beyond wonderful and I have already told quite a few people about him already-he is very kind, very patient, extremely personable and extremely knowledgeable.. A wonderful caring doctor AND human being. We are humbled to have him for our doctor.
Cincinnati, OH |
Great experience. He explains what he is doing. He takes time to answer my questions. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mecoli, MD?
Are you Dr. Mecoli?

Compare Dr. Mecoli

Dr. Mecoli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Mecoli has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mecoli's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage

UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Mecoli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mecoli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology