Dr. Gregory McGee, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Gregory McGee, DMD

Dr. McGee grew up on a cattle ranch in Northern New Mexico. His family has been in New Mexico for over 150 years, enjoying their heritage and the state they have resided in for over a centennial. He prefers to keep things simple, showing kindness towards others and the friendly community in which he lives and works. He is happy pursuing his passion for oral surgery in the Rio Grande Valley where his family roots are planted.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. McGee's Care Philosophy

My patient care philosophy is simple: to help patients find the best solution for their oral health issues. I strive to provide a calm, comfortable, and informative environment for my patients so that they can feel confident throughout their entire treatment.

Dr. McGee's Experience

Visiting Dr. McGee

Dr. McGee accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. McGee is now accepting new patients
Rio Grande Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center8228 Louisiana Blvd NE Ste B
Albuquerque, NM 87113
(505) 821-2111Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McGee has admitting privileges.

Dr. McGee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGee to family and friends
Dr. McGee's Performance
Los Lunas, NM |
I finally had my wisdom teeth removed, and Dr. McGee and his staff were so friendly and professional throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend Rio Grande Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center to anyone looking for a great dental experience. Thank you!
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
Albuquerque, NM |
Outstanding. I brought my father, who has some dementia, in for oral surgery. It was a difficult time for dad, he had a lot of pain, and Dr. McGee was incredibly patient and kind. He treated my father as an honored guest, despite a great deal of complaining on my father's part. I don't have words to express how much it meant the way he treated my father.
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. McGee really is the best! He does fantastic work! My son has had oral surgery done with Dr. McGee two times and has had such a speedy recovery! We love his office they are always so professional and nice. Dr. McGee is always good about checking up on us, couldn't ask for better care! Highly recommend!
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
Albuquerque, NM |
Incredibly thorough evaluation and treatment planning. He and his team provided the most amazing level of care and treatment that I've experienced. Would recommend highly to anyone.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I had a great experience at Rio Grande Oral Surgery. Great Doc, Nice Staff, beautiful office. I was very nervous to have procedure done, Dr. McGee put me at ease and surgery was swift and painless. Followed all post op instructions provided by office and recovery went smooth. Have referred friends and family here.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. McGee is a dedicated professional. He takes pride in his work and knows how to communicate exactly how the procedure will go. He is kind and considerate, as are his assistants. His facility is beautiful and state of the art. I felt very comfortable in his care.
in Farmington, NM |
Dr McGee was very considerate and made sure I was comfortable during my procedure. He told me exactly what was going to happen during my surgery and made sure I was comfortable during and after it. He even called a few hours later to make sure I wasn't experiencing any pain. He does great work and I would highly recommend Rio Grande Oral Surgery to my friends and family.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. McGee and his staff were excellent to work with. My son needed some work done before he could get braces and Dr. McGee helped ease my fears about the procedure. My son felt really comfortable there as well which was a big deal to me. He experienced no nausea and no pain. Very happy with our visit!
in Albuquerque |
Our daughter who is 14 years old has been to this office 4 times for various molar issues. Her experience has been nothing but excellent!!!! She actually looks forward to going back which tells you something about the wonderful care she has gotten. Dr. McGee and his entire staff are very professional. There is exceptional customer service both during and throughout the follow up process. Dr McGee has my highest possible recommendation.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I went to Dr. McGee's office to have my third molars extracted. As with any pending future dental work, I was apprehensive about having the procedure. Upon arrival, all of my dental anxieties were laid to rest and I was provided with a flawless experience; from the staff to the removal of my molars, it was immaculate. I would recommend Dr. McGee to any who are seeking a thoughtful and irreproachable Oral Surgeon.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. McGee removed two of my sons wisdom teeth. He was kind, professional and had a great manner.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I went to his office for a consultation and I was treated very unprofessional and disrespectful. Dr. McGee had a flippant attitude with me and my daughter and treated me rude. He literally put his back to me and talked only to my daughter. He didn't explain the total process and then asked if we had questions. Of course, we had questions but were not quite sure what to ask since he didn't give us details of the process. I had left his office feeling frustrated due to his customer service.
Have you seen Dr. Gregory McGee, DMD?

Compare Dr. McGee

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. McGee says...

Dr. McGee grew up on a cattle ranch in Northern New Mexico. His family has been in New Mexico for over 150 years, enjoying their heritage and the state they have resided in for over a centennial. He prefers to keep things simple, showing kindness towards others and the friendly community in which he lives and works. He is happy pursuing his passion for oral surgery in the Rio Grande Valley where his family roots are planted.

Dr. McGee's Care Philosophy

Dr. McGee says...

Dr. McGee received his bachelor's degree in biology from Brigham Young University in 1999. He went on to dental school to receive his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree at Oregon Health and Science University, graduating in 2002. Dr. McGee traveled to attend Denver Health Medical Center to complete his oral and maxillofacial surgical residency before joining the private practice of Rio Grande Oral Surgery.

Dr. McGee says...

All surgeons must fulfill a surgical residency program after completing their undergrad and extended education. During the residency program, he gained extensive training in the administration of anesthesia to provide pain-free and comfortable oral procedures for patients.

Dr. McGee received training in routine treatments such as dental implants, extraction of wisdom teeth, bone grafting, and more. He finished the residency program in 2006 and has been practicing at Rio Grande Oral Surgery for over 10 years.

Dr. McGee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Dr. McGee has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Why It Matters: Dr. McGee's Board Certifications

Oregon Health A

Graduated in 2002

Denver Health Medical Center

Completed in 2006

Dr. McGee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery