Dr. Gregory Martin, MD

Dr. Gregory Martin, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Gregory Martin, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Martin has extensive experience in Hip & Pelvic Surgery. He is affiliated with medical facilities HCA Florida JFK Hospital and HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital, winners of the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award. His office is not accepting new patients.

Personalized Orthopedics Of The Palm Beaches

Personalized Orthopedics of the Palm Beaches6056 Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 215 Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with HCA Florida JFK Hospital Atlantis, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for orthopedic surgery.

• Practices at Top Hospital America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Martin

4.4

Dr. Martin

I had knee replacement surgery and was walking within a few hours and eating at the table. I didn't need any opiates and I attribute that to Dr. Martin's amazing care and professionalism. He is thorough and absolutely up to date on the procedure. His caring staff is extraordinary. He listens carefully and does all the tests necessary including procuring the prosthesis in advance so that it fits perfectly. I am extremely grateful to this wonderful physician for all that he did to make my life whole. Best doctor ever!
Vivian T Abbott – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Dr Martin is a very competent and caring doctor. He listens and affords the patient the amount of time needed to address her concerns. He is supportive in her decisions about care. Once I decided to have surgery everything was seamlessly coordinated by his office. Recovery has been easier than anticipated. Physical therapy is going well. I highly recommend Dr.Martin.
Sheila Rubin – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Excellent. Was scheduled for both knees in May but due to COVID it was canceled. I decided to do worst knee in October and other in November. Within one week I was bending first nee 120 degrees and but 5 weeks over 130. Experienced no pain. Left knee took slightly longer but with minimal to no pain. Minimal scar, was walking without cane or walker within 2 days for each. Doctor follow up and interaction excellent. Dry personality but as a doctor tremendous
RICHARD BACHIA – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Took months to get an appointment. He had me get an MRI - found a loose part in a knee I had replaced by another doctor. Scheduled surgery 4 months later. Told me to lose weight. No follow between the visit to schedule surgery and the one right before it. Had me go for pre-op tests 2 weeks before surgery - these showed my weight as well. I paid the hospital the copay. I came to his office 4 days before surgery. They took my copay for the surgery. HE DIDN'T SEE ME. Sent in an assistant who proceeded to tell me that they wanted me to lose double what I had lost and that I need to be down to a 26 BMI before the doctor would do the surgery. No bedside manner. ONE WEEK before scheduled surgery AND after taking the copay for it. TOTALLY WRONG WAY TO HANDLE IT! I SUGGEST NOT GOING TO HIM.
P – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
I went to Dr Martin's office twice during the pandemic of 2020. The first time was shortly after the opening of practices in May. There were not many patients. However the wait was over two hours. Over an hour in the waiting room and then over an hour once you were in an exam room. I was angry at the excessive wait, and he examined me very briefly and superficially. My follow up appointment after having cortisone injections was scheduled 4 months later. Once again the office requests you be there 15 minutes before your appointment time, but the wait was over an hour and a half. I was in the the process of leaving without seeing him, after waiting more than a half hour in the exam room when he came in. I voiced my anger, and told him I would never go back to his office, no matter how good a surgeon he might be. I would never subject my body to a doctor who has no concern and respect for my safety and wellbeing. Long waits in enclosed spaces during a pandemic is not acceptable.
Flory Shaio – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
My rheumatologist took an x-ray and said I needed a new hip. He referred me to Dr. Martin..It took several months to get an apt. and I was experiencing pain. But finally the appt. came and I sat in the office 2 1/2 hours before I was seen...when the Dr. said “we need a diagnosis “ and sent me for an MRI...after which it was another month to get another appt.., The MRI interpretation said I didn’t have a fracture...since no one thought I had a fracture this made no sense. A meanwhile I still had pain..I went somewhere else.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
TB – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin did my left hip replacement 8 months ago and it went perfectly! Two days ago he performed my right hip replacement and I feel like a new person. After just one night in JFK Hospital with excellent care provided there, I am home feeling great with no pain and moving easily and quickly using my Walker. Surgery went perfectly and they had me walking that afternoon. The next I was in the PT room CLIMBING stairs a d using a bike. I slept all night and was home the following day feeling great! I have energy and no pain and can't say enough good things about Dr. Martin. I am so grateful he was recommended to me. He is gifted surgeon with the latest techniques and the option to use his Concierge service was a blessing for me. I highly recommend Dr. Martin.
Darlene Beckett – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Dr, Martin's technology, his Conformist prosthesis and his Anesthesiamteam are excellent, I'm a retired Anesthesiologist, live in a big community, play bridge at the big bridge center, people are impress with my quick recovery, with NO PAIN post operation. So far, I have reccomened 4 people.
Feb 21, 2020
William Mogg – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is an excellent surgeon and diagnostician. He genuinely cares about the well being of his patients. I am a repeat customer!
Carla C – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Didn’t have to wait that long
Frances Daitch – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Knowledgeable, comfortable, thorough, inspires confidence. I like and respect him.
Karla Cornelius – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
I think Dr. Martin is a wonderful orthopedic surgeon. I have had both hips replaced without any problems and am actively playing tennis several days a week. He is very conservative and only recommends surgery as a last resort. I have recommended many of my friends to use him and they were all very pleased with the care and outcomes. However, be prepared to wait a long time for an appointment and once you are in the waiting room, be prepared to wait for quite awhile.
Joyce Carey – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
The wait was excessive but dr Martin was excellent
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
i really liked the doctor he spent good quality time with me and gave me good explanations. I also liked the fact that he isnt quick to do surgery which is a credit to his approach. I would have given a 5 star rating but the waiting time was painful. Maybe it is not unusual to wait 1 hr and 10 minutes but that was the painful part. In the long run my opinion is that it was worth the wait because i liked Dr Martin but less time in waiting room is desired.
mark zapolsky – Jan 22, 2020
Very informative. Provided all options
Tom wlazlowski – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin replaced my left knee. I am recovering nicely! I am very happy that I chose to have this done. I walk without pain & climb stairs normally!
Ann in FL – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
DR. GREGORY MARTIN IS AN OUTSTANDING ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON & HIS NAME IS SO WELL KNOWN IN HIS FIELD OF EXPERTISE. HE IS DEFINATELY A GENTLEMAN & A GENTLE MAN. THE COMMENTS I HAD HEARD FROM NEIGHBOR'S WHO I CAN TRUST INSISTED THAT I IMMEDIATELY MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HIM. i HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING SLIGHT PAIN IN MY RIGHT KNEE. DR. MARTIN IS A DOCTOR'S DOCTOR, & HE DID A THOROUGH DIAGNOSIS ON YOURS TRULY &INDICATED I DID NOT NEED SURGERY. DR. MARTIN IS A DOCTOR WHO PATIENTS CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE IN. DR. GREGORY MARTIN IS ALSO AN INDIVIDUAL WHO SETS GOALS & MEETS ALL OF THE OBJECTIVES ALONG THE WAY. HE IS A PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!
STEPHEN BARRY EPSTEIN – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
DR. Martin and his staff were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating during my visit. Dr. Martin took as much time as I needed to ask my lengthy list of questions and was thorough and comforting in his answers.
Thomas – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?
Diagnosis of peroneal nerve lesion after knee replacement by another doctor. Good catch & good advice for physical Therapy
Robert Shavelson – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gregory Martin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?