Dr. Gregory MacKay, MD

Dr. Gregory MacKay, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Atlanta based plastic surgeon, Dr. Gregory MacKay, is board certified by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body, breast reconstuction and craniofacial surgery. Dr. MacKay listens to the desires of his patients and assists them in achieving their goals and needs. Internationally respected and published, Dr. Gregory Mackay brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to both his pediatric and adult patients. For additional information contact Dr. Gregory MacKay at his Atlanta office (404) 255-2975 or via www.thebeautyofknowledge.com.

Dr. Gregory MacKay, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. MacKay is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Piedmont Hospital and Northside Hospital.

Dr. MacKay's Experience

See how Dr. MacKay's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. MacKay

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. MacKay has admitting privileges.

Dr. MacKay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. MacKay to family and friends
Dr. MacKay's Performance
Dr. Mackay is an amazing plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone wanting breast implants! It has been a month since my surgery and my scars are tiny/barely visible. The implants he recommended for me are perfect for my body type and lifestyle. My surgery outcome definitely surpassed expectations!
Atlanta, GA |
I am a 29-year-old that has had extremely large breasts my entire life (36E). They caused back/shoulder pain and a lot of discomfort for as long as I can remember. Besides being heavy, they were very saggy and unsightly. I was never comfortable in my own skin (seriously, I refuse to even look at my before photos). I finally decided enough was ready to make a change and I haven't regretted it since. Dr. Mackay and his staff are incredible and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. MacKay - he is so compassionate and warm and a top-notch surgeon. He is a perfectionist in the best way -- I am just thrilled with the results of my reconstruction (and I had always been pleased with my breasts before my cancer diagnosis). He always takes time to answer my questions and put me at ease. His entire office staff is so caring and positive. Dr. MacKay is the best plastic surgeon around -- rare to find such a technically gifted surgeon who is also so kind.
Alpharetta, GA |
I have been with this doctor for since I was about 3 or 4 I am 11by of 2017 and I do treatment for my birthmark dr.mackay is cool and funny and sometimes I get scared but when I realize that he will be operating on me I am not scared anymore. Really suggest this doctor Reed Damico
in Atlanta, GA |
I cannot speak more highly of an individual. Dr. Mackay is an incredibly skilled, kind, and compassionate surgeon. He will inform the patient of exactly what issues should be addressed currently as well as openly discuss future desires and expectations. He is not inclined to over treat which is refreshing compared to other surgeons in his industry. Dr. Mackay is passionate about his work and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is pleasant and professional as well.
in Mableton |
Dr.MacKay is the BEST!!! He did an AWESOME job on my reconstructive surgery after my double mastectomy. My "GIRLS" look amazing!!!! I love his bedside manner. He always made me feel like I was his #1 patient. He is very nice and is concerned about his patients well-being. He also has a wonderful staff, they are very professional and friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Mackay is wonderful. Excellent surgeon, kind and professional. Highly recommend him!
in Riverdale, GA |
Worse surgery ever Dr. MacKay nicked a blood vessel and I began to bleed internally. Hematoma had to be addressed twice after original surgery. When Dr. visited me in recovery, he was hard pressed to say he was sorry. My friend insisted he apologize.
This patient was never seen or treated by me. There is no record of this patient ever having been treated by anyone in our office. It is certainly an unfortunate experience this patient had following surgery
Have you seen Dr. Gregory MacKay, MD?

Compare Dr. MacKay

Dr. MacKay's Care Philosophy

Dr. MacKay says...

Cosmetic surgery of the face and body, and breast reconstruction. Pediatric plastic surgery deformities

Dr. MacKay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. MacKay has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. MacKay's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

University PA

Completed in 1996

Vanderbilt University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. MacKay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MacKay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect